overtraining question regarding cardio

loua65

Awards
Is 30minute low intensity cardio in the AM on an empty stomach plus a 10-15minute HIIT session in the PM on restricted (<2000cals) asking for muscle loss?

Was also thinking of throwing clen into the mix? Would that help prevent any sort of muscle loss...really havent seen any hard proof that it is anti-catabolic.

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
Is 30minute low intensity cardio in the AM on an empty stomach plus a 10-15minute HIIT session in the PM on restricted (<2000cals) asking for muscle loss?
yes

Was also thinking of throwing clen into the mix? Would that help prevent any sort of muscle loss...really havent seen any hard proof that it is anti-catabolic.
you are only 18

loua65

Awards
correct me if I am wrong, but information on these boards lead me to believe that sides associated with Clen are comparable to Ephedrine (MEANING they are negligible to me personally).

Stimulants such as Ephedrine do not bother me at all, and I can handle a little sweating. The effects of Clen are only 3fold those of your normal EC stack.

Am I missing anything that I should know?

tabish121

Board Supporter
Awards
Clen is much stronger than Ephedra. The sides can be very harsh, I can take all the ephedrine that I want an not feel much of anything, but Clen makes me feel like death warmed over.

Do some more reading on Clen, there are some good articles over at Avant Labs website in their online magazine.

AldrichAStern

Awards
I've actually heard that some people take clen sides much better than ephedrine. E+C feels deathly to me... i mean it's incredibly hard for me to tolerate because i feel like a walking zombie who is about to explode on it. I can't imagine clen being worse.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
clen messes with your heart...dude. make a good choice

loua65

Awards
well, ephedrine is a stimulant, meaning it messes with your heart...

The only side that I see Clen having that EC doesn't is the fact that Clen raises Body Temperature a few degress...thats why u need to stack it with taurine and **** loads of water.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
No, clen is harsh on your heart seriously. Go to mindandmuscle.com and read Loki's article on clen.

loua65

Awards
already read it

To keep it short and simple, if you react well to the Ephedrine, you probably won't have too much of a problem with the Clen. Ofcourse you gotta see how your body reacts (thats why you taper on)...but in the end, if used properly, the effects are not something to worry about.

--thats the problem with the majority of supplement users...they take 200mgs of ephedrine and complain of heart problems.

no ****.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to be your father here, but since you won't listen, I'll throw this in.

Many have reported their first 2 weeker of clenbuterol to be their best. So, why use it at a time when your metabolism and test are at it's hightest? Save it for later, when it all slows down.

Like 25. :)

loua65

Awards
wut are you talking about? i'll be at the top of my game forever...

na, but i appreciate the 'kind' advice.

In all due respect, there are atleast 4 guys to every 1 that will tell you that their 2nd or 3rd or whatever run of clen was just as effective as their 1st. Believe it or not, one of the guys at my gym told me the same thing and his two buddies standing next to him told me he was full of **** and they have felt a very minimal drop off in results in their 10 or so years of bbing.

Anyway, I never plan to go pro so waiting really doesn't seem to make much sense. I abide by the saying "On the verge of victory they hesitated, and while hesitating were conquered" ---blah blah blah...i am not relating losing weight to...wutever, i dont even know what i am saying---hopefully you do ;).

goodnight, church in 6 hours.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I understand where that statement comes from. But, that kind of thinking has 19 year old kids on gear.

loua65

Awards
you make perfect sense, and maybe if I wasn't stubborn i'd listen to your very sound advice.

But its not like 25 is that far off from 19 ;)
How much slower can your metabolism be?

loua65

Awards
my bad* i am at 205lbs bout 16-18%bf (never had it chcked)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hey,
Mine is quite different than even 3 years ago. I've noticed it's much more difficult to keep all my abs visable. So, I'd say mine has declined since I hit 25 (I'm 25.5 now).

Not sure if it is linear in degredation rate, my feeling is no. I think perhaps linear up until about 24-25 for me, then a larger drop (steeper slope).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
VersatileGG Supplements 55
VersatileGG Supplements 2
Training Forum 2
Jaegernaut Training Forum 7
Training Forum 6