PSMF - With a few sarms and a lot of faith and dedication

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. PSMF - With a few sarms and a lot of faith and dedication

I am going to stsrt a short run of PSMF here, I've never stayed with it for more than a few days but really need to accomplish it properly before the end of the year.

There are a few reasons for this.

1. I have plane tickets purchased and will see my wife for the first time in nine months the first week of January.

2. I need to get control of my food habits and break a bunch of bad habits really fast. I've been eating and training "big" the last few months and now my time to reel it in seems right.

I think that I can plan this so I have a few diet breaks over Christmas itself and new years, and still focus on work.

Work is commission only sales, but doing this in my locale (I work in Las Vegas in the outdoors desert heat) in the summer is impractical so I've failed before.

So starting this off around 179-181 lbs at around 17-18% bodyfat.

Using:

* ostarine 10-15mg every day (it's liquid, eyeballing the dose)

* cardarine 15mg every day (capsules of Primevil labs)

* 12.5mg mk 677

Any questions let me know.

I do need some support to keep me going.

Macros are 1020 calories a day
    190 protein
    20 carb
    20 fat

2. Bro you are not fat. You are skinny fat from poor nutritional choices. Your kcal intake you are planning is extremely low. MAYBE if you were a girl you could handle calories that low but you are a man. You need minimum of at least 1,750. I would even push it to 2200-2500 if you are really training hard. I think your fat levels are low in your macros. I think u need a good source of healthy fats to maintain healthy hormone levels on your cut. 20 grams of carbs are going to leave you feeling like a crap. I would bump fats to 40-50g cho to 110-130 and protein to 200, while considering how hard you are training to the calories you are consuming.

You are going to see your girl soon stop acting like a douchebag! Use your head bro! Not to be rude but take care of yourself make healthy nutritional choices. Eat the right foods and train f**king hard!

The drugs should be of last priority way after you clean up your diet macros and kcals!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    Bro you are not fat. You are skinny fat from poor nutritional choices. Your kcal intake you are planning is extremely low. MAYBE if you were a girl you could handle calories that low but you are a man. You need minimum of at least 1,750. I would even push it to 2200-2500 if you are really training hard. I think your fat levels are low in your macros. I think u need a good source of healthy fats to maintain healthy hormone levels on your cut. 20 grams of carbs are going to leave you feeling like a crap. I would bump fats to 40-50g cho to 110-130 and protein to 200, while considering how hard you are training to the calories you are consuming.

You are going to see your girl soon stop acting like a douchebag! Use your head bro! Not to be rude but take care of yourself make healthy nutritional choices. Eat the right foods and train f**king hard!

The drugs should be of last priority way after you clean up your diet macros and kcals!!
    Hey thanks for the reply. Are you familiar with what a PSMF is? I won't go I to it unless you ask.

I don't assume anything if anyone ever. If you are np, if not np. I am not a beast by any means, but also have around 150 lbs of lean mass so skinny fat maybe not applicable here either.

Thanks for the reply.

4. "skinny fat me" from a few tears back.

5. Yes PSMF is for kick starting fat loss in obese people. If your 180 lbs that isn't you... Unless your 3 foot tall.
    •   

6. I've heard of the PSMF diet, but never met any one who attempted it. Keto is hard enough for me. Take the fats away too? I tap, I tap! I'm interested in your progress. You must be a glutton for punishment. Haha.
    "They say the meek will inherit the Earth,
    But the ground they’ve left us is barren cold."

7. Doesn't matter what you were like a few years back mate it's now you should be thinking of. What Low said is right you're eating too little but it seems you haven't left yourself much time to accomplish your goal. Can I ask how you've let yourself go, injury or no access to a gym or what? And what is PSMF?

8. I have to agree with some of the others. While I do not know the intricacies of PSMF, that really is a low daily caloric intake.

9. Quote Originally Posted by APC80 View Post
    Doesn't matter what you were like a few years back mate it's now you should be thinking of. What Low said is right you're eating too little but it seems you haven't left yourself much time to accomplish your goal. Can I ask how you've let yourself go, injury or no access to a gym or what? And what is PSMF?
    Big life changes that forced me to dramatically change things around.

Not much time however with this protocol, q lot can be accomplished in a short amount of time.

There is a weekly refeed period of five hours, also there is a free meal per week.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    I have to agree with some of the others. While I do not know the intricacies of PSMF, that really is a low daily caloric intake.
    Yes, it is a low intake

The basic setup behind the diet is that it's a controlled type of starvation mode where your protein is the predominant macronutrient which stays off muscle testing

If you take a look around this has been used successfully by people however it just takes a lot of discipline

Seeing that I'm on the sarms and chemicals there's a chance that I might actually maintain all of my strength or muscle during this time I'm not too worried about it

11. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    I've heard of the PSMF diet, but never met any one who attempted it. Keto is hard enough for me. Take the fats away too? I tap, I tap! I'm interested in your progress. You must be a glutton for punishment. Haha.
    for some folks an All or Nothing mindset is what it takes to be successful

I can equate this to a bodybuilder who decides to carry around pre-made meals with broccoli and rice and chicken breast and Tupperware containers.

Dieting an extreme way for a short time vs incredibly strict for a few months. Different disciplines to get to the same goal.

it's just a different type of mindset but just as extreme in terms of sticking to a thing. that's the way it is in this game for some people

12. Quote Originally Posted by Wobmarvel View Post
    Yes PSMF is for kick starting fat loss in obese people. If your 180 lbs that isn't you... Unless your 3 foot tall.
    I'd have to say I respectfully disagree

Under a doctor's supervision the protein sparing modified fast can definitely be used to help all these people

In terms of short-term fat loss for people that have upcoming events or people that just want to feel like they're kick-starting a longer diet it can also be quite useful

I'm just calling Lyle McDonald who wrote the book on this by the way, you can argue me all you want but he's kind of a genius at this stuff and these are his words not mine

13. Quote Originally Posted by stevencfitnes View Post
    Yes, it is a low intake

The basic setup behind the diet is that it's a controlled type of starvation mode where your protein is the predominant macronutrient which stays off muscle testing

If you take a look around this has been used successfully by people however it just takes a lot of discipline

Seeing that I'm on the sarms and chemicals there's a chance that I might actually maintain all of my strength or muscle during this time I'm not too worried about it
    If everyone played it safe, we would never know how many different diets and compounds worked for us. I wish you the best of luck and I'll be following to see how it works. I'd never do it myself but I can't argue that I'm curious how something this extreme works, especially with SARMs thrown into the mix.

14. Quote Originally Posted by stevencfitnes View Post
    Big life changes that forced me to dramatically change things around.

Not much time however with this protocol, q lot can be accomplished in a short amount of time.

There is a weekly refeed period of five hours, also there is a free meal per week.
    Well good luck with it I hope ya reach your goal. Is this gonna be a log?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    If everyone played it safe, we would never know how many different diets and compounds worked for us. I wish you the best of luck and I'll be following to see how it works. I'd never do it myself but I can't argue that I'm curious how something this extreme works, especially with SARMs thrown into the mix.
    Thx, there is actually a pretty big Community with different discussion groups on Facebook and Reddit regarding this diet.

I've read the diet book twice I just never had the discipline or proper environment to make it work properly and I think this is the time for it

16. Quote Originally Posted by APC80 View Post
    Well good luck with it I hope ya reach your goal. Is this gonna be a log?
    Yes indeed, this is the log right now you're in it! LOL

17. Honestly I’m intrigued by this and interested to see how you get on. Wouldn’t be the nutritional plan I’d look to but doesn’t mean it’s wrong, one thing I would query is whether you’ve considered the impact of the osta - I haven’t read the book but I’m guessing it’s based on natty’s......as I’ve learnt recently anabolics have a huge impact on the way the body uses macros.

How long are you taking the osta? Planning a pct?

18. Quote Originally Posted by stevencfitnes View Post
    Yes indeed, this is the log right now you're in it! LOL
    Dead on mate it's gonna be really interesting I'll be following closely.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Honestly I’m intrigued by this and interested to see how you get on. Wouldn’t be the nutritional plan I’d look to but doesn’t mean it’s wrong, one thing I would query is whether you’ve considered the impact of the osta - I haven’t read the book but I’m guessing it’s based on natty’s......as I’ve learnt recently anabolics have a huge impact on the way the body uses macros.

How long are you taking the osta? Planning a pct?
    Ostarine has benefits for partitioning macros but not as much as LGD-4033. The main benefits of ostarine are muscle retention as it isn't as anabolic as LGD-4033 or other more anabolic sarms.

The GH from mk 677 will be low dose, I am looking to get a two month supply and use it longer term.

At lower doses there are studies that show it to elevate GH levels almost as much as hugger doses, high doses give more igf1 which is better for muscle building, but elevated GH is good for fat building and retaining muscle.

As for the cardarine? That will help energy levels which I can't expect will be very good.

Also, cannot say I expect to see much scale movement as the mk 677 causes a lot of water retention.

20. Quote Originally Posted by stevencfitnes View Post
    Ostarine has benefits for partitioning macros but not as much as LGD-4033. The main benefits of ostarine are muscle retention as it isn't as anabolic as LGD-4033 or other more anabolic sarms.

The GH from mk 677 will be low dose, I am looking to get a two month supply and use it longer term.

At lower doses there are studies that show it to elevate GH levels almost as much as hugger doses, high doses give more igf1 which is better for muscle building, but elevated GH is good for fat building and retaining muscle.

As for the cardarine? That will help energy levels which I can't expect will be very good.

Also, cannot say I expect to see much scale movement as the mk 677 causes a lot of water retention.
    Yeah I guess where I was coming from was whether you could set a higher baseline on the calories and still achieve the intended outcomes because of the sarms (and mk)....

Pct plans?

21. I wouldn't think water retention would ballance out the amount of weight you will lose whilst running calories so low. Osta should definitely help hold on to muscle in the deficit though.

22. I'd start the osta before the diet if I was you. I started ostarine the same day I cut 1400 kcal from my diet in May there thinking I'd be ok because of the anabolic properties and still lost muscle as it takes a while to kick in. About a week and a half at least. On the plus side I did drop 13 lbs in 3 weeks I just wish so much of it wasn't muscle lol

23. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Yeah I guess where I was coming from was whether you could set a higher baseline on the calories and still achieve the intended outcomes because of the sarms (and mk)....

Pct plans?
    Ah, right. I might modify it and eat some carbs to be honest. I have a 2700 a day tdee, so if I went to 1250, did some cardio to off set it i wouldn't be any worse off.

No PCT for now. I'm on the last few weeks of ostarine. I have 2g of toremifene on hand, and am using now foods testojack 200 for libido (works wonders btw).

24. Quote Originally Posted by APC80 View Post
    I'd start the osta before the diet if I was you. I started ostarine the same day I cut 1400 kcal from my diet in May there thinking I'd be ok because of the anabolic properties and still lost muscle as it takes a while to kick in. About a week and a half at least. On the plus side I did drop 13 lbs in 3 weeks I just wish so much of it wasn't muscle lol
    Oh I did.
    I did a high volume german volume training run for six weeks. I gained from 177-181 with the ostarine and the mk 677.

25. Quote Originally Posted by stevencfitnes View Post
    Oh I did.
    I did a high volume german volume training run for six weeks. I gained from 177-181 with the ostarine and the mk 677.
    Lol, you certainly like to put yourself through the mill my friend. GVT done properly is facking brutal. I tip my hat to you sir.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Losing lots of weight and using Epiandrosterone.
    By Fausteezi in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-28-2015, 05:22 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 12:28 AM
  3. Epistane and AP(with a few other things) log.
    By cmp007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 10:27 AM
  4. french toast, lots of protein and good carbs
    By JKC12482 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 12:51 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-22-2003, 11:29 AM