can you still get fat by drinking alot of water after eating unhealthy food?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. can you still get fat by drinking alot of water after eating unhealthy food?


    so whenever I start eating unhealthy food I drink lots of water around 3000-4000ml which makes me feel very bloated but I started to get used to it, the reason i do this because my thesis is if i eat unhealthy food and drink lots of water i can flush out the fats quicker instead of absorbing it, am i right or am i doing it wrong?


  2. You are wrong
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Saif96 View Post
    so whenever I start eating unhealthy food I drink lots of water around 3000-4000ml which makes me feel very bloated but I started to get used to it, the reason i do this because my thesis is if i eat unhealthy food and drink lots of water i can flush out the fats quicker instead of absorbing it, am i right or am i doing it wrong?
    Hats absolutely false, drinking water does not negate the fact your in a caloric surplus.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DonutsNDeads View Post
    Hats absolutely false, drinking water does not negate the fact your in a caloric surplus.
    well is there any positive that im doing this?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Saif96 View Post
    well is there any positive that im doing this?
    At least you’re not dehydrated I suppose.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Saif96 View Post
    well is there any positive that im doing this?
    no, even the opposite is the case here. you make your food just harder to digest because you are thinning the stomach acid with your high water intake. there is really no benefit of doing this

  7. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    no, even the opposite is the case here. you make your food just harder to digest because you are thinning the stomach acid with your high water intake. there is really no benefit of doing this
    thats strange, i always heard that drinking water helps loss weight..

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Saif96 View Post
    thats strange, i always heard that drinking water helps loss weight..
    a caloric deficit is the only factor that counts; without that, you wont loose any fat

  9. it will flush out that sodium quicker that's about all

  10. the only way drinking copious amounts of water can "help" you lose weight is that its physically harder to overeat haha. your stomach is only so big and if its full of gallons of water, you wont be able to cram more cookies and pizza into your pie hole without vomiting (which actually can help with weight loss hahahahaha)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  11. Check his posts guys, save yourself from being trolled.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  12. By drinking a LOT of water, you get your kidneys into overdrive, eliminating more fluids than you put in -hence weight loss (Water)

    Short term weight loss = Yes --- Fat loss = NO.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    By drinking a LOT of water, you get your kidneys into overdrive, eliminating more fluids than you put in -hence weight loss (Water)

    Short term weight loss = Yes --- Fat loss = NO.
    well idleast it decreases weight loss I've gained weight id like to go back at 65-70kg instead of my current 78kg I'll stick doing this, might even double to 6000-8000ml of water a day if its safe.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Saif96 View Post
    well idleast it decreases weight loss I've gained weight id like to go back at 65-70kg instead of my current 78kg I'll stick doing this, might even double to 6000-8000ml of water a day if its safe.
    You already know how to lose weight (fat). There is no easy way out, besides surgery.
    Drinking a lot of water is purely cosmetic and short lived. If you drink too much water a day, you may actually die -on the other hand, if you die and rot, you actually lose weight.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Saif96 View Post
    well is there any positive that im doing this?
    Hydration. Aiding in absorption of nutrients.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Saif96 View Post
    well idleast it decreases weight loss I've gained weight id like to go back at 65-70kg instead of my current 78kg I'll stick doing this, might even double to 6000-8000ml of water a day if its safe.
    You cannot be ****in serious. Going by the other threads you've started, if you aren't a troll I'll eat the iPad I'm typing this on.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by APC80 View Post
    You cannot be ****in serious. Going by the other threads you've started, if you aren't a troll I'll eat the iPad I'm typing this on.
    Make sure you drink plenty of water afterwards. You should be ok if you do that.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Saif96 View Post
    so whenever I start eating unhealthy food I drink lots of water around 3000-4000ml which makes me feel very bloated but I started to get used to it, the reason i do this because my thesis is if i eat unhealthy food and drink lots of water i can flush out the fats quicker instead of absorbing it, am i right or am i doing it wrong?
    You ever poop out an undigested burrito? I'm guessing not.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  19. Drinking a glass of ice cold water before a meal can help by making you less hungry, but doesn't do anything on a metabolic level.
    "It's the human condition to always lust, to always lust for more
    Searching in the dark, it's time to tame your wandering heart."

  20. You're all debunking all the tried and true truth and facts we all live by and preach;

    Eat E2/3 hrs is urban legend and now drinking gallons of water is not desirable.

    I've learned more in two threads today than I have in 15yrs.

    Everything I've lived by has been a lie. Next - no ducking Santa Claus? I've got to rexamine my life. Thanks AM!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    no, even the opposite is the case here. you make your food just harder to digest because you are thinning the stomach acid with your high water intake. there is really no benefit of doing this
    This. Drink your water away from meals.
    ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818

  22. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    You're all debunking all the tried and true truth and facts we all live by and preach;

    Eat E2/3 hrs is urban legend and now drinking gallons of water is not desirable.

    I've learned more in two threads today than I have in 15yrs.

    Everything I've lived by has been a lie. Next - no ducking Santa Claus? I've got to rexamine my life. Thanks AM!
    Drinking plenty of water is still beneficial, and eating multiple small meals instead of large meals still does have some advantages, one being that smaller volumes of food will stretch out your stomach less than larger volumes. You can call bro science if you want, but if you are like me, you will have to do stomach vacuums constantly while doing so. It sucks being able to see your abs and not pull them in until after 6 or so weeks of vacuums.
    ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Saif96 View Post
    thats strange, i always heard that drinking water helps loss weight..
    it helps if you drink water before your eat.. this makes you feel fuller than you are so in the long run you eat less. calorie intake should be your biggest concern when losing weight.

    quit cheating bro. get some fortitude and stick to your macros.
    Vicious Labs Want 10% Off? Use Code RIPP10
    Viciouslabs.net

  24. This is the most rediculous thing nutrition related that I've heard in a long time. There is zero benefits to what you are doing. Drinking lots of water will change nothing about your ****ty diet, I can't even imagine how you came up with this idea

  25. This guy lives under a bridge
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-03-2015, 01:42 AM
  2. Can you still build muscle PCT?
    By Cwaynemash in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 07:18 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 11:32 AM
  4. Can i still get nasty mass?
    By Ricky5145 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 01:37 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 07:47 AM
Log in
Log in