Dieting on a budget!!

1. Dieting on a budget!!

Would like to decrease my body fat from %30 to %20 on a low budget, dedicated by mind but my pockets disagree lol

2. Dude need way more than that lol do you want help or are you just making a statement?
    Figure out what you want, make a plan, go get it, period.

---
    Team Juggernaut
    Team Mind & Muscle
    http://mindandmuscle.com
    Use discount code ROB5 on all purchases.
    Custom discounted stacks are available for you - message me for details!
    •   

3. We do need more info to truly help but just some general advice is to buy cheap bulk foods and make sure to stay in a 300-500 deficit. Figure out your macros and utilize my fitness pal to keep track of your diet. Oats, rice, and bulk lean meat can all be had for relatively cheap prices.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

4. Sorry bro, I weigh 295 , 5'11 34%bf to be exact and would like to decrease my body fat. I need help with a diet for not so wealthy pockets, thanks in advance

5. Quote Originally Posted by Bway View Post
    Sorry bro, I weigh 295 , 5'11 34%bf to be exact and would like to decrease my body fat. I need help with a diet for not so wealthy pockets, thanks in advance
    Should be easy. Oats, beans and eggs -not much of anything to lose weight, just enough to cover at least 120-150gr of protein.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
    •   

6. Dieting on a budget!!

Dude Dieting/cutting is the easy one on the wallet lol. It’s the bulking that makes my wallet cry lol
    Dieting, eggs, chicken breasts, oats, and rice shouldn’t be too hard. Then some frozen veggies and you’re golden

7. And with oats, I mean real oats, not colored loops or sugar coated corn flakes.
    A very cheap and good source of fat, Omega 3 and protein are sardines. Personally I hate em -but they are awesome for a bodybuilder and the budget.

As for the method of dieting, I found a way -and it works really well -but oats can't be used.

Rule 1. One meal a day, not above 2000kcal, after workout in a 2 hr window (beans, eggs even a dessert like yogurt or fruit)
    Rule 2. On off days, one meal but no carbs (Sardines, chicken breast, eggs)
    Rule 3. One cheat day per week (alcohol, fast food -but if possible, don't go full retard)
    Rule 4. at least 120-150gr of protein/day

This combines intermittent fasting with a low cal diet. Win-win.
    It also is a good way to get your azz up and train, because without training -no carbs.
    Food is used as a reward for working out. The better the workout, the better the meal. After a good workout its often pasta with tuna/meat and a frozen yogurt for me.

8. Thanks man really appreciate it

9. I usually do 1/2 cap of oats in the morning, with a scoop of protein & eat a banana with it. Workout then protein shake, then chicken, broccoli and Greek yogurt. Then a protein bar, healthy one that is. Later chicken or tuna. Then, I fix eggs and lean ground turkey with some hot sauce or salsa. Then before bed 2 tablespoons of PB. Works for me.

10. Quote Originally Posted by JJ_ST1N View Post
    I usually do 1/2 cap of oats in the morning, with a scoop of protein & eat a banana with it. Workout then protein shake, then chicken, broccoli and Greek yogurt. Then a protein bar, healthy one that is. Later chicken or tuna. Then, I fix eggs and lean ground turkey with some hot sauce or salsa. Then before bed 2 tablespoons of PB. Works for me.
    Looks healthy and protein rich!
    Don't work for me, I would get fat on that.

11. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Looks healthy and protein rich!
    Don't work for me, I would get fat on that.
    Thanks man! I try to satisfy my taste buds much as possible on this workout. I add protein in my oats, so I can get much protein as possible

12. First up you need to calculate your AMR so you know how many calories to eat (google AMR calculator and be honest on the exercise question) - minus 500 cals from the AMR, thats your calorie target.

Then use myfitnesspal to track everything you eat/drink, make sure you hit the target (under is slightly worse than over btw).

Diet wise on a budget:

Oats
    Protien powder (not expensive per g of protein) - i mix into oats
    Bulk meat, cheaper cuts/types are fine (in the uk turkey and pork are much cheaper than chicken and beef)
    Veg (head of broccoli is 50p over here, i challenge anyone to eat a turkey breast and head of broccoli and not feel full), carrots, potatoes etc.
    Tinned tomatoes are cheap and great for making a sauce etc
    Tinned beans - really filling and good source of protein.
    Rice (for weight loss i prefer brown)

When you get into it you'll soon see it doesnt have to be expensive.

I did the above and went from 320 to 180lbs, 40%bf to 12%. You got this bro

Good luck

13. At that body fat percentage it is easy to drop weight. If you have a Costco around sign up. Egg whites and chicken can be bought in bulk cheap. Aldis can also help. The cheapest diet I did was pure egg whites only. Ha protein sparing muscle fast works great for me but it's not for everybody. Also for the most part I just do a basic calorie restriction and throw in psmf here and there. Lots of ways to diet though. As long as your in a deficit you will lose weight. Water, rice, chicken, tuna, oatmeal, etc all can be gotten cheap. Also you can use other carb sources as well. I like potatoes and sweet potatoes. I even eat pancakes on a cut pretty often. Lol doesn't matter really as long as you track calories and hit whatever deficit you need to hit.

14. Dieting on a budget?????

Eating less food costs less money.

No brainer

15. oats, can tuna, tilapia,chicken, egg whites, green veggies that's my go to for cutting off some fat. Also may want a food scale so you know exactly what your eating and my fitness pal app makes things easier...

16. Quote Originally Posted by john210 View Post
    No offense with you mate
    For a low budget its a great chart I think
    Roadkill as protein source would be cheaper, if you collect it on a bicycle you would have cardio too. Win/Win.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Diet on training days VS non training days..
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 08:01 PM
  2. Soooo anyone else f^ck up their diet on the 4th of july?
    By AldrichAStern in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 02:13 PM
  3. diet on clen?
    By wildcat24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-27-2003, 02:37 AM
  4. The Effects of Diet On Testosterone Parts 1 & 2
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-26-2003, 01:19 AM
  5. diet on cycle