Egg protein powder?
- 06-15-2005, 09:44 AM
- 06-15-2005, 10:52 AM
I just buy cartons of egg whites and drink them
- 06-15-2005, 01:08 PM
I wanted to try egg protein powder too. I have a hard time digesting and eating raw egg whites, plus to cook that many eggs would be a large amount. I may be like many who have a hard time in the morning eating.
06-16-2005, 10:49 AM
Egg protein gives me the worse gas but its good for ya. I cant tolerate as much as whey though.
06-17-2005, 04:12 PM
Funny, I'm just the opposite. Even supposed "low lactose" whey tears my stomach up with cramps.Originally Posted by jhferry
I get Healthy and Fit Nutritional's 100% egg protein powder whch says it has a higher net protein utilization (3.9 or greater) than any other protein source. Doubt it, but would be cool if it is true.
01-07-2012, 02:34 PM
I add the liquid egg whites to my protein drinks.......but yep, it gives ya gas.....
01-07-2012, 08:50 PM
Try mixing raw egg whites in a fruit smoothie or a protein shake. That might help with the digestion. I believe it's a lot cheaper than the liquid egg whites.Originally Posted by chainsaw
01-07-2012, 08:54 PM
- Join Date
- Jan 2004
- Northeastern United States
- Rep Power
Similar Forum Threads
- By 609dean in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 06-17-2013, 09:06 AM
- By Jergo in forum SupplementsReplies: 31Last Post: 07-16-2004, 08:54 AM
- By Nelson in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-16-2003, 12:24 AM
- By Jfcripped21 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-08-2003, 04:18 PM