please rate my body chart (pic) and tell me what i should do to improve it

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. please rate my body chart (pic) and tell me what i should do to improve it

hello, first of I apologize for asking this question twice I really hope I haven't annoyed you much but I really would like to show you this and I'd like your opnion on this matter, can you please tell me what you think about my body chart? i really would like to know your thoughts on this

Name:  Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg
Views: 272
Size:  1.37 MB

2. you look very sexy, no homo
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    you look very sexy, no homo
    what XD???

4. Are you planning on a cut? I’d say you should. Bring your fat down. Focus on a good diet and workout regime.

5. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Are you planning on a cut? I’d say you should. Bring your fat down. Focus on a good diet and workout regime.
    what I'm planning on dropping my body fat percentage from 23% to 11-9% and I'd love to have a V-shape and a 6 pack and a little bit of muscle not too much just enough to look good, im not aiming to be huge hahaha thats why i eat twice a day

morning I eat fruits and at dinner, I eat roasted chicken or kabab with vegetables to increase my daily take of protein
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Saif96 View Post
    what I'm planning on dropping my body fat percentage from 23% to 11-9% and I'd love to have a V-shape and a 6 pack and a little bit of muscle not too much just enough to look good, im not aiming to be huge hahaha thats why i eat twice a day

morning I eat fruits and at dinner, I eat roasted chicken or kabab with vegetables to increase my daily take of protein
    I was close to the total weight (80kg) and fat (14kg) what you’re at right now. Started my cut a month ago. I am now at 74 and reduced my fat. Now it’s around 9kg. I Concentrate on a deficit diet and not just eat 2x a day. That’s not a good strategy. Keep your protein high and carbs low. I eat 4-5 meals a day. I highly doubt you’d look huge.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Saif96 View Post

If it was easy to get huge everyone would be walking about like Arnold ffs

8. Quote Originally Posted by APC80 View Post
    If it was easy to get huge everyone would be walking about like Arnold ffs
    then why do people do it if it was so hard? it looks so ugly (no offense to some) I just don't know what bodybuilder see in looking huge

9. Quote Originally Posted by Saif96 View Post
    then why do people do it if it was so hard? it looks so ugly (no offense to some) I just don't know what bodybuilder see in looking huge
    This is a fugging bodybuilding forum -not a Justin Bieber fan page.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

10. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    This is a fugging bodybuilding forum -not a Justin Bieber fan page.
    Amen..

11. Quote Originally Posted by Saif96 View Post
    then why do people do it if it was so hard?
    Many guys want the confidence of knowing they put in very very difficult work and many, many years to achieve their body and enjoy looking better than other guys. Its about as simple as that.

Girls may never understand, us guys do though. Unless your crazy or a skilled fighter, noone is going to mess with a jacked monster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDLUth_5EpI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiV3rXGz3so
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

12. Quote Originally Posted by Saif96 View Post
    1) ignore what your girlfriend tells you, secretly she (like most women) gets moist at the site of a jacked muscly bloke.

2) walking into a room with a physical presence immediately allows you to exude a level of confidence that comes from knowing your one strong, solid muther ****er

3) it’s a rarity, gold and diamonds are valuable because they are rare, so are big muscles

4) when you see a big pavement cracking muther ****er you instantly know they’ve worked damn hard to achieve that physical status, that commands a level of respect

13. Quote Originally Posted by Saif96 View Post
    I can tell from your posts on here that you don't have the work ethic or mentality needed to get big so you'll never have to worry about it. Just settle for the easy life of skinnyfatness being scared to take your shirt off in front of women as bodybuilding is "too hard".
  14. please rate my body chart (pic) and tell me what i should do to improve it

Quote Originally Posted by APC80 View Post
    I can tell from your posts on here that you don't have the work ethic or mentality needed to get big so you'll never have to worry about it. Just settle for the easy life of skinnyfatness being scared to take your shirt off in front of women as bodybuilding is "too hard".
    Agree. Saif, you are a child with the “I want it now but not work for it” mentality.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

15. We've been down this road before, how many more of these will there be?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

16. Even though I'm fairly certain you're just trolling us, you've struck a nerve and I feel compelled to come back and give you my opinion. You will never be single digit body fat. Reaching single digit body fat percentage requires a self discipline that you don't possess. You're a quitter. You've said it yourself in every thread you've started about this. I would imagine that being a quitter also applies to every other aspect of your life. Have you ever reached a goal? It's a serious question, but have you ever struggled with something, but kept pushing and succeeded just by sheer determination? I'm doubtful that you have, so here's my advice to you. The opinion of an old guy, so take it for what it's worth; Stop quitting so easy. The older you get and the more you give up, the easier it will become. Pretty soon, you'll just stop trying. After all, you'll just fail so what's the point?

If you're serious, stop eating garbage. Stop lying to yourself about what you eat. Every morning, run until you can't run any more. Do 100 pushups, 100 crunches and 100 pull ups every day. End your day by running as long as you can. Do this 6 days a week, every week for 6 months, then come back to this thread and post a picture of yourself. Prove me wrong.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

17. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Even though I'm fairly certain you're just trolling us, you've struck a nerve and I feel compelled to come back and give you my opinion. You will never be single digit body fat. Reaching single digit body fat percentage requires a self discipline that you don't possess. You're a quitter. You've said it yourself in every thread you've started about this. I would imagine that being a quitter also applies to every other aspect of your life. Have you ever reached a goal? It's a serious question, but have you ever struggled with something, but kept pushing and succeeded just by sheer determination? I'm doubtful that you have, so here's my advice to you. The opinion of an old guy, so take it for what it's worth; Stop quitting so easy. The older you get and the more you give up, the easier it will become. Pretty soon, you'll just stop trying. After all, you'll just fail so what's the point?

If you're serious, stop eating garbage. Stop lying to yourself about what you eat. Every morning, run until you can't run any more. Do 100 pushups, 100 crunches and 100 pull ups every day. End your day by running as long as you can. Do this 6 days a week, every week for 6 months, then come back to this thread and post a picture of yourself. Prove me wrong.
    now that's legit...^

18. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Even though I'm fairly certain you're just trolling us, you've struck a nerve and I feel compelled to come back and give you my opinion. You will never be single digit body fat. Reaching single digit body fat percentage requires a self discipline that you don't possess. You're a quitter. You've said it yourself in every thread you've started about this. I would imagine that being a quitter also applies to every other aspect of your life. Have you ever reached a goal? It's a serious question, but have you ever struggled with something, but kept pushing and succeeded just by sheer determination? I'm doubtful that you have, so here's my advice to you. The opinion of an old guy, so take it for what it's worth; Stop quitting so easy. The older you get and the more you give up, the easier it will become. Pretty soon, you'll just stop trying. After all, you'll just fail so what's the point?

Absolutely this.....sadly I think this is true for too many of the younger generation. See far too many talk about what they want (not just Fitness but work, life goals etc) but not be prepared to go balls deep to achieve it.

I feel privileged to have been born when you ****ing went out and made **** happen if you wanted something.

Well said bro

19. He’s never coming back. See you when you mature, sunshine..

20. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post

Do 100 pushups, 100 crunches and 100 pull ups every day. End your day by running as long as you can. Do this 6 days a week, every week for 6 months
    Really? For 6 month? I'm a crazy fugger, but that regime would kill me. It would even kill @kenpoengineer . The only one who could survive this is @BEAST73 .
    @SFreed , you are a sadist, I like you!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
  21. please rate my body chart (pic) and tell me what i should do to improve it

Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Really? For 6 month? I'm a crazy fugger, but that regime would kill me. It would even kill @kenpoengineer . The only one who could survive this is @BEAST73 .
    @SFreed , you are a sadist, I like you!
    I️ also feel that, while there is a certain “attractiveness” of 100, 100, 100, does it not seem that the difficulty of 100 pull-ups is significantly higher than that of 100 push-ups or sit-ups? Honestly, 50 pull-ups a day, assuming full ROM and no momentum, seems to be plenty at 6 times a week. Plus two daily sessions of running as far as you can? I️ get the point of this post, but it seems like it’s just masochistic, as its not close to being an efficient protocol, nor is it is the most effective method.

Also, it sounds like just a modified version of the workout from One Punch Man:
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I️ also feel that, while there is a certain “attractiveness” of 100, 100, 100, does it not seem that the difficulty of 100 pull-ups is significantly higher than that of 100 push-ups or sit-ups? Honestly, 50 pull-ups a day, assuming full ROM and no momentum, seems to be plenty at 6 times a week. Plus two daily sessions of running as far as you can? I️ get the point of this post, but it seems like it’s just masochistic, as its not close to being an efficient protocol, nor is it is the most effective method.

Also, it sounds like just a modified version of the workout from One Punch Man:
    You are correct. For some unexplainable reason I was fairly aggravated when I wrote this and was just throwing numbers out. In my defence, I've been sucked in to op's other threads where he wants to hit single digit body fat in 3 months.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

23. Besides, he's more interested in coolsculpting away his fat, or converting fat into muscle, or having someone tell him which steroid he can take that will get him down to 10% body fat without actually working out for more than a few months.
    (Now I'm getting aggravated again)
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

24. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I've been sucked in to op's other threads where he wants to hit single digit body fat in 3 months.
    I thought it was 6 weeks!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by mickc1965 View Post
    I thought it was 6 weeks!!
    Actually, I think you're right
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 05:39 PM
  2. Check my food log this week and tell me what you think
    By dankone in forum Nutrition / Health