please rate my body chart (pic) and tell me what i should do to improve it

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. SFreed, just Motivated Me! Tomorrow I will be pushing for 70 sprints, and 200 push-ups!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Saif96 View Post
    hello, first of I apologize for asking this question twice I really hope I haven't annoyed you much but I really would like to show you this and I'd like your opnion on this matter, can you please tell me what you think about my body chart? i really would like to know your thoughts on this

Attachment 157825
    Seems to me you're in darn good shape overall compared to most people out there. The one big thing that sticks out is basal metabolic rate (and core fat%). If you could bump that up and add some supps in there to help with burning of adipose tissue you'd probably be very happy. Hips to waist ratio is damn good so rid yourself of some midsection fat and you'd probably be darn happy!

If it were me I would do or take (and do take some of the following) ;
    - ultimate flora by Renew life
    - alcar aka acetyl-l-carnitine, 3g a day, 1g morning noon and night (super safe and helps free up adipose tissue to be used for energy)
    - iodine
    - methyl b12 (from wherever, 5,000mcg) AND b-100 from piping rock
    - t2 (bio cor) or t4 if you're OK with doing some research (feel t4 is super safe different used at 50-100mcg for a 90 day segments. Most people's thyroid are totally fine afterwards. All depends on if hypothyroidism runs in family. If not prevalent I'd got for it personally. But that's me)
    - egcg (similar to alcar in actions as well as having a positive effect on muscle tissue. Pairs well with alcar.)
    - taurine
    And possibly
    - 5hr energy
    - Hoodia
    - Yerba mate
    - yohimbine/yohimbe
    - pyretic from primeval labs, kick a$$ non stim fat burner

Also, I find certain Nootropics to help me stay on task and not crave sh1t food. I like l-theanine, l-tyrosine and DMAE. That combo in particular is a great one for dieting (for me at least) as it keeps you calm but the brain functions well even without the food your used to eating.

Would also break my meals up into "mini-meals" and eat 7 or 8x a day. This will also help speed up metabolism.

Hope this helps. I can help you put together a "kit" of supps if you like, just message me.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Many guys want the confidence of knowing they put in very very difficult work and many, many years to achieve their body and enjoy looking better than other guys. Its about as simple as that.

Girls may never understand, us guys do though. Unless your crazy or a skilled fighter, noone is going to mess with a jacked monster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDLUth_5EpI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiV3rXGz3so
    Holy hell this had me rolling! I went on to watch a fee more arnie vids, one that was 22 minutes of one liners. Soooo funny. Thank you very much.

4. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    SFreed, just Motivated Me! Tomorrow I will be pushing for 70 sprints, and 200 push-ups!
    Meeting too! Thanks a Lot @SFreed!

And I didn't realize the o p username until he mentions the other posts and I too have seen at least one. Bottom line is single-digit body fat is a serious goal and depending on where you're at takes a lot of time. Even going from 12% or 13% to 9% is a huge undertaking. If he wants to get down to 12 or 13% that would be a reasonable undertaking that would still require strict discipline in diet exercise and sleep and lifestyle that I don't think we will see from him but he is here and he's heard us all comment so now it's time for him to prove us wrong or get the hell out. Plain and simple.

( wish I had remembered the above before I gave out all that info. Could have saved myself 10 minutes of writing. And valuable info that won't be utilized correctly, or at all. And I find it so humorous that people think steroids are going to make them lose weight or body fat. Too f*cking funny.)

5. My favourite thing “I want that v sharp but not muscly” say whattttt?!? Haha
    •   

6. He'll def not come back there's been a million of these lately, they start threads and aren't innterested in hearing the hard truth. Don't like being rude but something really aggravates me about people like this. I don't understand their 'I want to look great but I don't wanna get off my lazy arse and do something about it' attitude at all.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Juicedeez utz View Post
    My favourite thing “I want that v sharp but not muscly” say whattttt?!? Haha
    He's going for the Belsen look mate they all had abs

8. Quote Originally Posted by APC80 View Post
    He's going for the Belsen look mate they all had abs
    Lol

9. Quote Originally Posted by APC80 View Post
    He'll def not come back there's been a million of these lately, they start threads and aren't innterested in hearing the hard truth. Don't like being rude but something really aggravates me about people like this. I don't understand their 'I want to look great but I don't wanna get off my lazy arse and do something about it' attitude at all.
    actully i have been doing something, i used to weight 102kg i went down to 66kg but i got it up to 77kg im not sure if lossing 30kg is all that impressive but i did something idleast and since i could do that then maybe i can build muscles...

10. Quote Originally Posted by Saif96 View Post
    actully i have been doing something, i used to weight 102kg i went down to 66kg but i got it up to 77kg im not sure if lossing 30kg is all that impressive but i did something idleast and since i could do that then maybe i can build muscles...
    Eating less to lose weight, everyone can do. Building muscles effectively is a bit tricky.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

11. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Eating less to lose weight, everyone can do. Building muscles effectively is a bit tricky.
    actually, I see it as the opposite cardio and eating less is way harder than lifting weights in my opinion

12. Lifting weights is easy, building muscle is a completely different beast

13. Quote Originally Posted by Saif96 View Post
    actually, I see it as the opposite cardio and eating less is way harder than lifting weights in my opinion
    From personal experience losing weight is far far easier than building muscle. Its also far quicker.....

14. Quote Originally Posted by Saif96 View Post
    Well, that is why you look soft and flubby.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Saif96 View Post
    That’s it. You know nothing about building muscle. You really think just by lifting weights you can build muscle? You’re wrong. You should know how to lift weights first, then learn how to stimulate each muscle and make them work. Lift weights the wrong way and you get injured. You know nothing about this. It’s obvious from your post.

Take a appetite suppressant and you can eat less, lose weight. You cannot build muscle by just taking steroids or any other performance enhancers. You should know how to lift!!

Pisses me off when poeple think building muscle is easy. It needs hard ****n work and dedication.

16. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Even though I'm fairly certain you're just trolling us, you've struck a nerve and I feel compelled to come back and give you my opinion. You will never be single digit body fat. Reaching single digit body fat percentage requires a self discipline that you don't possess. You're a quitter. You've said it yourself in every thread you've started about this. I would imagine that being a quitter also applies to every other aspect of your life. Have you ever reached a goal? It's a serious question, but have you ever struggled with something, but kept pushing and succeeded just by sheer determination? I'm doubtful that you have, so here's my advice to you. The opinion of an old guy, so take it for what it's worth; Stop quitting so easy. The older you get and the more you give up, the easier it will become. Pretty soon, you'll just stop trying. After all, you'll just fail so what's the point?

If you're serious, stop eating garbage. Stop lying to yourself about what you eat. Every morning, run until you can't run any more. Do 100 pushups, 100 crunches and 100 pull ups every day. End your day by running as long as you can. Do this 6 days a week, every week for 6 months, then come back to this thread and post a picture of yourself. Prove me wrong.
    Yep well said bro. I’m an older guy too. Been lifting and training since 15 and ain’t stopped except when deployed or injured (even found a way to train around those.) Accepting that life is hard and that there are no magic pills to take the place of hard work, dedication and a good attitude will get you far. Just keep on keeping on.
  17. please rate my body chart (pic) and tell me what i should do to improve it

By the way I turned 48 today too.

18. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    Happy Birthday young man!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

19. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    Happy birthday, old fart!

20. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    Happy birthday, my Iron brother

21. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    That’s it. You know nothing about building muscle. You really think just by lifting weights you can build muscle? You’re wrong. You should know how to lift weights first, then learn how to stimulate each muscle and make them work. Lift weights the wrong way and you get injured. You know nothing about this. It’s obvious from your post.

Take a appetite suppressant and you can eat less, lose weight. You cannot build muscle by just taking steroids or any other performance enhancers. You should know how to lift!!

Pisses me off when poeple think building muscle is easy. It needs hard ****n work and dedication.
    i never said it was any easier... i just think lossing weight is alot harder well it was for me resisting food and jogging a whole hour a day on my treadmill it was a nightmare but i did almost reach my goal but then i gained some of the weight back, but im gonna burn it ones more i think reaching 70kg is a perfect weight for a 177cm guy dont you think?
  22. please rate my body chart (pic) and tell me what i should do to improve it

70kgs I feel is too small standing at 1.77m, I dropped to sub 10% at ~73kgs at 1.765m and felt tiny, was gaunt in the face, feel a lot more comfortable being at 75kgs+ at summer weight, currently at ~77kgs

23. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Happy birthday, old fart!

24. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Happy birthday, my Iron brother
    Thank you.

25. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Happy Birthday young man!
    Thank you
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 05:39 PM