please rate my body chart (pic) and tell me what i should do to improve it

Saif96

Awards
hello, first of I apologize for asking this question twice I really hope I haven't annoyed you much but I really would like to show you this and I'd like your opnion on this matter, can you please tell me what you think about my body chart? i really would like to know your thoughts on this

Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you planning on a cut? I’d say you should. Bring your fat down. Focus on a good diet and workout regime.

Saif96

Awards
Are you planning on a cut? I’d say you should. Bring your fat down. Focus on a good diet and workout regime.
what I'm planning on dropping my body fat percentage from 23% to 11-9% and I'd love to have a V-shape and a 6 pack and a little bit of muscle not too much just enough to look good, im not aiming to be huge hahaha thats why i eat twice a day

morning I eat fruits and at dinner, I eat roasted chicken or kabab with vegetables to increase my daily take of protein

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what I'm planning on dropping my body fat percentage from 23% to 11-9% and I'd love to have a V-shape and a 6 pack and a little bit of muscle not too much just enough to look good, im not aiming to be huge hahaha thats why i eat twice a day

morning I eat fruits and at dinner, I eat roasted chicken or kabab with vegetables to increase my daily take of protein
I was close to the total weight (80kg) and fat (14kg) what you’re at right now. Started my cut a month ago. I am now at 74 and reduced my fat. Now it’s around 9kg. I Concentrate on a deficit diet and not just eat 2x a day. That’s not a good strategy. Keep your protein high and carbs low. I eat 4-5 meals a day. I highly doubt you’d look huge.

APC80

APC80

Awards

If it was easy to get huge everyone would be walking about like Arnold ffs

Saif96

Awards
If it was easy to get huge everyone would be walking about like Arnold ffs
then why do people do it if it was so hard? it looks so ugly (no offense to some) I just don't know what bodybuilder see in looking huge

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
then why do people do it if it was so hard? it looks so ugly (no offense to some) I just don't know what bodybuilder see in looking huge
This is a fugging bodybuilding forum -not a Justin Bieber fan page.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1) ignore what your girlfriend tells you, secretly she (like most women) gets moist at the site of a jacked muscly bloke.

2) walking into a room with a physical presence immediately allows you to exude a level of confidence that comes from knowing your one strong, solid muther ****er

3) it’s a rarity, gold and diamonds are valuable because they are rare, so are big muscles

4) when you see a big pavement cracking muther ****er you instantly know they’ve worked damn hard to achieve that physical status, that commands a level of respect

APC80

APC80

Awards
I can tell from your posts on here that you don't have the work ethic or mentality needed to get big so you'll never have to worry about it. Just settle for the easy life of skinnyfatness being scared to take your shirt off in front of women as bodybuilding is "too hard".

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can tell from your posts on here that you don't have the work ethic or mentality needed to get big so you'll never have to worry about it. Just settle for the easy life of skinnyfatness being scared to take your shirt off in front of women as bodybuilding is "too hard".
Agree. Saif, you are a child with the “I want it now but not work for it” mentality.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We've been down this road before, how many more of these will there be?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even though I'm fairly certain you're just trolling us, you've struck a nerve and I feel compelled to come back and give you my opinion. You will never be single digit body fat. Reaching single digit body fat percentage requires a self discipline that you don't possess. You're a quitter. You've said it yourself in every thread you've started about this. I would imagine that being a quitter also applies to every other aspect of your life. Have you ever reached a goal? It's a serious question, but have you ever struggled with something, but kept pushing and succeeded just by sheer determination? I'm doubtful that you have, so here's my advice to you. The opinion of an old guy, so take it for what it's worth; Stop quitting so easy. The older you get and the more you give up, the easier it will become. Pretty soon, you'll just stop trying. After all, you'll just fail so what's the point?

If you're serious, stop eating garbage. Stop lying to yourself about what you eat. Every morning, run until you can't run any more. Do 100 pushups, 100 crunches and 100 pull ups every day. End your day by running as long as you can. Do this 6 days a week, every week for 6 months, then come back to this thread and post a picture of yourself. Prove me wrong.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Even though I'm fairly certain you're just trolling us, you've struck a nerve and I feel compelled to come back and give you my opinion. You will never be single digit body fat. Reaching single digit body fat percentage requires a self discipline that you don't possess. You're a quitter. You've said it yourself in every thread you've started about this. I would imagine that being a quitter also applies to every other aspect of your life. Have you ever reached a goal? It's a serious question, but have you ever struggled with something, but kept pushing and succeeded just by sheer determination? I'm doubtful that you have, so here's my advice to you. The opinion of an old guy, so take it for what it's worth; Stop quitting so easy. The older you get and the more you give up, the easier it will become. Pretty soon, you'll just stop trying. After all, you'll just fail so what's the point?

If you're serious, stop eating garbage. Stop lying to yourself about what you eat. Every morning, run until you can't run any more. Do 100 pushups, 100 crunches and 100 pull ups every day. End your day by running as long as you can. Do this 6 days a week, every week for 6 months, then come back to this thread and post a picture of yourself. Prove me wrong.
now that's legit...^

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Absolutely this.....sadly I think this is true for too many of the younger generation. See far too many talk about what they want (not just Fitness but work, life goals etc) but not be prepared to go balls deep to achieve it.

I feel privileged to have been born when you ****ing went out and made **** happen if you wanted something.

Well said bro

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He’s never coming back. See you when you mature, sunshine..

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Do 100 pushups, 100 crunches and 100 pull ups every day. End your day by running as long as you can. Do this 6 days a week, every week for 6 months
Really? For 6 month? I'm a crazy fugger, but that regime would kill me. It would even kill kenpoengineer . The only one who could survive this is BEAST73 .
SFreed , you are a sadist, I like you!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really? For 6 month? I'm a crazy fugger, but that regime would kill me. It would even kill kenpoengineer . The only one who could survive this is BEAST73 .
SFreed , you are a sadist, I like you!
I️ also feel that, while there is a certain “attractiveness” of 100, 100, 100, does it not seem that the difficulty of 100 pull-ups is significantly higher than that of 100 push-ups or sit-ups? Honestly, 50 pull-ups a day, assuming full ROM and no momentum, seems to be plenty at 6 times a week. Plus two daily sessions of running as far as you can? I️ get the point of this post, but it seems like it’s just masochistic, as its not close to being an efficient protocol, nor is it is the most effective method.

Also, it sounds like just a modified version of the workout from One Punch Man:

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I️ also feel that, while there is a certain “attractiveness” of 100, 100, 100, does it not seem that the difficulty of 100 pull-ups is significantly higher than that of 100 push-ups or sit-ups? Honestly, 50 pull-ups a day, assuming full ROM and no momentum, seems to be plenty at 6 times a week. Plus two daily sessions of running as far as you can? I️ get the point of this post, but it seems like it’s just masochistic, as its not close to being an efficient protocol, nor is it is the most effective method.

Also, it sounds like just a modified version of the workout from One Punch Man:
You are correct. For some unexplainable reason I was fairly aggravated when I wrote this and was just throwing numbers out. In my defence, I've been sucked in to op's other threads where he wants to hit single digit body fat in 3 months.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Besides, he's more interested in coolsculpting away his fat, or converting fat into muscle, or having someone tell him which steroid he can take that will get him down to 10% body fat without actually working out for more than a few months.
(Now I'm getting aggravated again)

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
SFreed, just Motivated Me! Tomorrow I will be pushing for 70 sprints, and 200 push-ups!

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hello, first of I apologize for asking this question twice I really hope I haven't annoyed you much but I really would like to show you this and I'd like your opnion on this matter, can you please tell me what you think about my body chart? i really would like to know your thoughts on this

View attachment 157825
Seems to me you're in darn good shape overall compared to most people out there. The one big thing that sticks out is basal metabolic rate (and core fat%). If you could bump that up and add some supps in there to help with burning of adipose tissue you'd probably be very happy. Hips to waist ratio is damn good so rid yourself of some midsection fat and you'd probably be darn happy!

If it were me I would do or take (and do take some of the following) ;
- ultimate flora by Renew life
- alcar aka acetyl-l-carnitine, 3g a day, 1g morning noon and night (super safe and helps free up adipose tissue to be used for energy)
- iodine
- methyl b12 (from wherever, 5,000mcg) AND b-100 from piping rock
- t2 (bio cor) or t4 if you're OK with doing some research (feel t4 is super safe different used at 50-100mcg for a 90 day segments. Most people's thyroid are totally fine afterwards. All depends on if hypothyroidism runs in family. If not prevalent I'd got for it personally. But that's me)
- egcg (similar to alcar in actions as well as having a positive effect on muscle tissue. Pairs well with alcar.)
- taurine
And possibly
- 5hr energy
- Hoodia
- Yerba mate
- yohimbine/yohimbe
- pyretic from primeval labs, kick a$$ non stim fat burner

Also, I find certain Nootropics to help me stay on task and not crave sh1t food. I like l-theanine, l-tyrosine and DMAE. That combo in particular is a great one for dieting (for me at least) as it keeps you calm but the brain functions well even without the food your used to eating.

Would also break my meals up into "mini-meals" and eat 7 or 8x a day. This will also help speed up metabolism.

Hope this helps. I can help you put together a "kit" of supps if you like, just message me.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Many guys want the confidence of knowing they put in very very difficult work and many, many years to achieve their body and enjoy looking better than other guys. Its about as simple as that.

Girls may never understand, us guys do though. Unless your crazy or a skilled fighter, noone is going to mess with a jacked monster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDLUth_5EpI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiV3rXGz3so
Holy hell this had me rolling! I went on to watch a fee more arnie vids, one that was 22 minutes of one liners. Soooo funny. Thank you very much.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SFreed, just Motivated Me! Tomorrow I will be pushing for 70 sprints, and 200 push-ups!
Meeting too! Thanks a Lot SFreed!

And I didn't realize the o p username until he mentions the other posts and I too have seen at least one. Bottom line is single-digit body fat is a serious goal and depending on where you're at takes a lot of time. Even going from 12% or 13% to 9% is a huge undertaking. If he wants to get down to 12 or 13% that would be a reasonable undertaking that would still require strict discipline in diet exercise and sleep and lifestyle that I don't think we will see from him but he is here and he's heard us all comment so now it's time for him to prove us wrong or get the hell out. Plain and simple.

( wish I had remembered the above before I gave out all that info. Could have saved myself 10 minutes of writing. And valuable info that won't be utilized correctly, or at all. And I find it so humorous that people think steroids are going to make them lose weight or body fat. Too f*cking funny.)

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
My favourite thing “I want that v sharp but not muscly” say whattttt?!? Haha

APC80

APC80

Awards
He'll def not come back there's been a million of these lately, they start threads and aren't innterested in hearing the hard truth. Don't like being rude but something really aggravates me about people like this. I don't understand their 'I want to look great but I don't wanna get off my lazy arse and do something about it' attitude at all.

Saif96

Awards
He'll def not come back there's been a million of these lately, they start threads and aren't innterested in hearing the hard truth. Don't like being rude but something really aggravates me about people like this. I don't understand their 'I want to look great but I don't wanna get off my lazy arse and do something about it' attitude at all.
actully i have been doing something, i used to weight 102kg i went down to 66kg but i got it up to 77kg im not sure if lossing 30kg is all that impressive but i did something idleast and since i could do that then maybe i can build muscles...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actully i have been doing something, i used to weight 102kg i went down to 66kg but i got it up to 77kg im not sure if lossing 30kg is all that impressive but i did something idleast and since i could do that then maybe i can build muscles...
Eating less to lose weight, everyone can do. Building muscles effectively is a bit tricky.

Saif96

Awards
Eating less to lose weight, everyone can do. Building muscles effectively is a bit tricky.
actually, I see it as the opposite cardio and eating less is way harder than lifting weights in my opinion

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
Lifting weights is easy, building muscle is a completely different beast

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
actually, I see it as the opposite cardio and eating less is way harder than lifting weights in my opinion
From personal experience losing weight is far far easier than building muscle. Its also far quicker.....

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, that is why you look soft and flubby. :)

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s it. You know nothing about building muscle. You really think just by lifting weights you can build muscle? You’re wrong. You should know how to lift weights first, then learn how to stimulate each muscle and make them work. Lift weights the wrong way and you get injured. You know nothing about this. It’s obvious from your post.

Take a appetite suppressant and you can eat less, lose weight. You cannot build muscle by just taking steroids or any other performance enhancers. You should know how to lift!!

Pisses me off when poeple think building muscle is easy. It needs hard ****n work and dedication.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yep well said bro. I’m an older guy too. Been lifting and training since 15 and ain’t stopped except when deployed or injured (even found a way to train around those.) Accepting that life is hard and that there are no magic pills to take the place of hard work, dedication and a good attitude will get you far. Just keep on keeping on.

Saif96

Awards
That’s it. You know nothing about building muscle. You really think just by lifting weights you can build muscle? You’re wrong. You should know how to lift weights first, then learn how to stimulate each muscle and make them work. Lift weights the wrong way and you get injured. You know nothing about this. It’s obvious from your post.

Take a appetite suppressant and you can eat less, lose weight. You cannot build muscle by just taking steroids or any other performance enhancers. You should know how to lift!!

Pisses me off when poeple think building muscle is easy. It needs hard ****n work and dedication.
i never said it was any easier... i just think lossing weight is alot harder well it was for me resisting food and jogging a whole hour a day on my treadmill it was a nightmare but i did almost reach my goal but then i gained some of the weight back, but im gonna burn it ones more i think reaching 70kg is a perfect weight for a 177cm guy dont you think?

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
70kgs I feel is too small standing at 1.77m, I dropped to sub 10% at ~73kgs at 1.765m and felt tiny, was gaunt in the face, feel a lot more comfortable being at 75kgs+ at summer weight, currently at ~77kgs