what are your views on coolsculpting or fat freezing in your opnion? is it worth it?

1. what are your views on coolsculpting or fat freezing in your opnion? is it worth it?

Hey there! so I heard that there's a machine that can slim your body by killing fat cells in your body by freezing it, it doesn't make you loss much weight but it slimes you down a bit, it costs about 400 dollars which i can afford but is it worth doing? theres 4 area that i can choose im planning on picking my hipes, chest, belly and back. what do you think?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Quote Originally Posted by Saif96 View Post
    Hey there! so I heard that there's a machine that can slim your body by killing fat cells in your body by freezing it, it doesn't make you loss much weight but it slimes you down a bit, it costs about 400 dollars which i can afford but is it worth doing? theres 4 area that i can choose im planning on picking my hipes, chest, belly and back. what do you think?
    I don't think they will give any real results... My sister went to one a while ago and they says i suggest over the next 4 weeks you exercise well eat well and drop carbs to 20 grams a day.. So basically just so fat is lost either how and you think that machine is working? Thats why they state results take time to appear? If a fat cell is killed like stated the triglycerides from the cell would be released and absorbed the let off in no time but it can take what 3 month to see full results? Con.

Save your cash and get on a weight program and just eat good and results will come.
    •   

3. Lol! Are you serious?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

4. Quote Originally Posted by Saif96 View Post
    Great idea! Sadly, it does not build muscles too. When all your fat is gone, whats left is:

Name:  anorexia4.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  64.6 KB

Be careful when the wind blows, wear always a helmet.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

5. I think OP is trolling.
    Without wanting to be rude (well, yes, I want to) , his physique is an emergency.
    Only prolonged hard work, discipline and a good diet can change that.
    I'm wondering where he get his strength from, to hold the phone for the selfie.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Great idea! Sadly, it does not build muscles too. When all your fat is gone, whats left is:

Name:  anorexia4.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  64.6 KB

Be careful when the wind blows, wear always a helmet.
    hahahaha that was funny,

but fat freezing doesn't get ride off all the fat in your body it only takes away the stubborn fat around the manhandles, fatty chest and belly fat it reduces it just a bit but the results are good as i've heard.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Saif96 View Post
    These are the manboobs that you are taking Nolvadex for?... dude just lift a little

8. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    These are the manboobs that you are taking Nolvadex for?... dude just lift a little
    Yeah, but there's gotta be an easier way!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

9. Its quite costly Maybe worth a try if you're a billionaire.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

10. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    dude I did! ever since I was 13 i always keep doing push-ups for 2 months and then quit when i don't see results, I've been doing this each year but im hoping this year i wont quit.

11. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Its quite costly Maybe worth a try if you're a billionaire.
    it costs about $400

12. Quote Originally Posted by Saif96 View Post
    dude I did! ever since I was 13 i always keep doing push-ups for 2 months and then quit when i don't see results, I've been doing this each year but im hoping this year i wont quit.
    Can you post up your macros and your lifting routines? There are really great guys here that can help.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

13. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Can you post up your macros and your lifting routines? There are really great guys here that can help.
    He won't as It's clear that he doesn't want to put in the hard work on training and nutrition. He's started other threads then totally ignored all the people that took time to give him advice and then started this one looking a quick fix. There's no helping morons like this.

14. Troll is a troll.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

15. Quote Originally Posted by APC80 View Post
    He won't as It's clear that he doesn't want to put in the hard work on training and nutrition. He's started other threads then totally ignored all the people that took time to give him advice and then started this one looking a quick fix. There's no helping morons like this.
    actully after reading previous posts it made me not want to go through the fat freeze i was just wanted to know what other peoples opnion on this matter...

16. Quote Originally Posted by APC80 View Post
    actully after reading previous posts it made me not want to go through the fat freeze i was just wanted to know what other peoples opnion on this matter...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-23-2015, 07:41 PM
  2. What are peoples views on circuit training?
    By Abraham67 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-01-2014, 01:44 PM
  3. What are yalls thoughts on my cycle?
    By anabolicgiraffe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2006, 11:49 PM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 01:57 AM
  5. What are some good buffet tactics? or stories?
    By Beefy6969 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 11:52 PM