how long does it take to loss 10% body fat?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Hulk?? Is that you?
    Lofl

2. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Sounds easy.

Now after almost 80 days with only ONE meal a day and 5 days/w working out, I lost probably 3% BF. That is 1% per month.
    I did not lose strength -AND, to be fair, I take PED's.
    I do the same thing , except I have two meals . basically I skip breakfast and have a huge lunch and a huge dinner because I know I always crave food at night. Idk if I believe the whole INtermittent fasting thing ,but skipping breakfast helps me not going over calories. It works for me lol you don't suffer from hunger pains only having one meal bro?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mtaveras14 View Post
    I do the same thing , except I have two meals . basically I skip breakfast and have a huge lunch and a huge dinner because I know I always crave food at night. Idk if I believe the whole INtermittent fasting thing ,but skipping breakfast helps me not going over calories. It works for me lol you don't suffer from hunger pains only having one meal bro?
    Not at all. I train at night from 8.45 - 10pm, after that I have a 2-3 hour window when I eat. During the day I drink black coffee at work.

I see food as a reward for a workout. The better the perceived workout -the bigger the meal. On off days I go low/no carbs, also only one meal. Saturday and Sunday would be cheat days, here I only watch calories, having Vodka with diet coke and eat mainly meat (BBQ).

Can go this way forever, no cravings at all.

Here my log:
    NTNM - Diet , my un-scientific approach to leanness
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How long does it take to loss the SD bloat
    By Gonzogo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 07:41 AM
  2. How long does it take to return to baseline
    By bobi in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-27-2006, 09:51 PM
  3. How long does it take to get it back?
    By rysigpi in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-20-2006, 06:09 PM
  4. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO KIK IN ?
    By sureatsalot in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 11:51 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 07:49 AM