Help with Nutrition

1. Help with Nutrition

(remaking thread because i misspelled title of the other) I have been intermittent fasting for a long time and am finally going to fully clean my diet starting tomorrow, I will be taking OL Re1gn, Tr1umph, Assass1nate, Ep1logue, Performax Oxymax, and Crazy Bulk Gynectrol. I workout at 4:30 due to having school from 7-3, I plan on losing fat and maintaining at least muscle. I workout about 5 times a week, am 6foot, and 215 pounds, thanks.

2. Based on the title are you after 'help with nutrition' as you haven't actually asked a question
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mickc1965 View Post
    Based on the title are you after 'help with nutrition' as you haven't actually asked a question
    I'm asking what my nutrition plan should look like, i.e. when to eat and what to eat then

4. What are your stats? (age, weight, height, estimated bf%). Have you run any of these products solo before? It will be hard to determine what supplements are helping and providing what benefit. You may want to consider saving the Ep1logue for a lean bulk and keep your stack a bit simpler to start.

Also, never heard of gynectrol, but I haven't heard too much great feedback about Crazy Bulk as a company. Have you had any experience with this company or product?

What is your dosing protocol for Oxymax XT?
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    What are your stats? (age, weight, height, estimated bf%). Have you run any of these products solo before? It will be hard to determine what supplements are helping and providing what benefit. You may want to consider saving the Ep1logue for a lean bulk and keep your stack a bit simpler to start.

Also, never heard of gynectrol, but I haven't heard too much great feedback about Crazy Bulk as a company. Have you had any experience with this company or product?

What is your dosing protocol for Oxymax XT?
    Not sure about body fat probably between 20-30 percent, and was planning on a week of Re1gn, Tr1umph, and Assass1nate, then adding Oxymax 2 caps morning 2 pre workout next week, then adding Gynectrol and Ep1logue the third week, and I have only experience with Re1gn, Assass1nate, and Tr1umph
    •   

6. For the goal of losing fat and maintaining muscle it really needs to be diet focused. Very difficult when your in school as you probably eat what your given but if you can eat the same things day in day out you can calculate your maintenance and take it from there.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Wobmarvel View Post
    For the goal of losing fat and maintaining muscle it really needs to be diet focused. Very difficult when your in school as you probably eat what your given but if you can eat the same things day in day out you can calculate your maintenance and take it from there.
    I can choose what to eat, as I fast, I don't eat til after I work out, which ends up being around six, so diet suggestions are needed.

8. Protein at 1.5g per lb of body weight for satiation purposes when cutting

Fats at 0.4-0.5g per lb of body weight for hormonal reasons

Carbs to balance your daily caloric intake

9. I cut 40 lbs this year but I did it over a very long period of time. We are talking about 6 months so it was important for me to eat meals I liked and craved. My meals consisted of two shakes a day, lunch, dinner and if it was a training day a post workout snack. I did moderate to high protein, low to moderate carbs and low to moderate fats. Calories started at 2500 a day and by the end was on 2000 a day so only cut 500 cals throughout the whole six months. Had a cheat day once or sometimes twice a week.

10. I'm 6 foot btw

11. Quote Originally Posted by Dukethumper View Post
    (remaking thread because i misspelled title of the other) I have been intermittent fasting for a long time and am finally going to fully clean my diet starting tomorrow, I will be taking OL Re1gn, Tr1umph, Assass1nate, Ep1logue, Performax Oxymax, and Crazy Bulk Gynectrol. I workout at 4:30 due to having school from 7-3, I plan on losing fat and maintaining at least muscle. I workout about 5 times a week, am 6foot, and 215 pounds, thanks.
    I definitely wouldn't have wasted a bunch of money on supplements at this point, they will work much better once you get the normal stuff figured out. Save them for another day

12. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    I definitely wouldn't have wasted a bunch of money on supplements at this point, they will work much better once you get the normal stuff figured out. Save them for another day
    This is exactly what I would do. Get your diet dialed in and run with just Whey, Fish Oil and may be a multi vitamin. I would keep the Assass1nate (my wife has used it and I know it helped her) since it could help with any food craving you may have. Leave the rest for post leaning out.

13. This is definitely the way to go. If you start off taking a bunch of fat burning aids then psychologically you feel you can relax on your diet. I used yohimbine hcl mostly during my cut and I also ran an 8 week ostarine and s4 cycle towards the end but there was a good 2 to 3 months at the start where I used just diet alone to see if I was on the right track. I did however take fish oil, multi plus extra vitamin c and d.

14. My diet consisted of. Soya milk, bananas, peanut butter, protein powder and oatmeal in my shakes with a sprinkle of cinamon, apple and chicken (on the bone with bbq seasoning) for lunch. 2 to 3 fried eggs on toast with mushrooms, ketchup, cheese and a sprinkle of sea salt for dinner and post workout snack would be greek yogurt with protein powder and banana. Each shake was around 450 cals so 900 cals for the 2 shakes alone. Lunch was 500 cals if I had two decent sized chicken legs with the apple and dinner was about 750 cals. Protein in a day added up to 200 grams fats were around 80 grams and carbs were around 130. The great thing with eating this way was every meal was something I looked forward to and it's amazingly easy to adjust. Want more protein? Add an extra chicken leg or protein powder. Want less carbs then take out the oatmeal. Want to reduce fat the take out the peanut butter and or the cheese. Try each diet change for at least a week or two to see the affects.

15. I am on a cut/recomp right now. This is how my diet looks like

1st Meal- 2 Whole eggs, 3-4 egg whites, oat meal (with PES Protein4oats) or protein cereal. My first meal is a bit heavy since I start my day around 6AM.
    Snack- Dates, almonds or any good fat source
    2nd Meal- Beef/Chicken breast (200gms), 1/4 cup rice with veggies
    Post training- 2 scoops MyProtein (Whey Concentrate/Total Protein) or MP Combat Whey
    3rd Meal- (1hr Post training)- Beef/Chicken Breast (200gms), 1/4 cup rice with veggies (I train around 3:00PM)
    4th Meal (final meal around 8PM)- Beef/Chicken Breast (200gms), 1/4 cup rice with veggies.

I do add some protein snack here and there. A tablespoon of Oilve oil/ peanut butter etc..

I just keep my diet simple and don't play around it much because I am always on the run with work or with my son. I hate to think about what to eat next.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help With Nutrition Plan
    By BringThePain in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 03:55 AM
  2. Need help with my post-workout supps/nutrition
    By Im Pretty Big in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 12:06 AM
  3. Please Help Dazilla with Nutrition Stage
    By dazilla in forum Nutrition / Health