My TDEE

Protein Grams :167
    Fat Grams : 78
    Carbs Grams : 166
    Fiber Grams : 31-41

2031 calories

My goal is to loose weight and get lean

Iím training 4x a week moderately intense

My cardio isnít really up to scratch but slowing getting there as itís only been 3 weeks Iíve gone back to the gym.

2. Diet and lifting are more important than cardio, you should still get cardio in for other health reasons but you can't out run a bad diet. For me what I usually reccomend is nice and simple, take your bodyweight and multiply it by 10-12, 10 if you are fairly sedintary outside of the gym, 12 if you are active most of the day, that's what you eat in cals a day, set protein at 1g per lbs, then chose weither fats or carbs are more important to you, if you can't stick to the diet long term you will fail, assign most of the rest of your cals to whatever you choose, just don't try to completely cut out fats, they are important for hormonal response. Lift 3-4 times a week for now, and try and do some cardio about 3 times a week. Stick to these recommendations for at least a few weeks and you will start watching it fall off.
    •   

3. Oh also, use MyFitnessPal or similar and get a good scale, people usually serverly underestimate what they consume, even if you are using measuring cups etc, it's a pain at first but eventually you get to realize what 100g of rice looks like

4. Quote Originally Posted by C20h24o3 View Post
    Diet and lifting are more important than cardio, you should still get cardio in for other health reasons but you can't out run a bad diet. For me what I usually reccomend is nice and simple, take your bodyweight and multiply it by 10-12, 10 if you are fairly sedintary outside of the gym, 12 if you are active most of the day, that's what you eat in cals a day, set protein at 1g per lbs, then chose weither fats or carbs are more important to you, if you can't stick to the diet long term you will fail, assign most of the rest of your cals to whatever you choose, just don't try to completely cut out fats, they are important for hormonal response. Lift 3-4 times a week for now, and try and do some cardio about 3 times a week. Stick to these recommendations for at least a few weeks and you will start watching it fall off.
    Thanks for the information, that is very helpful.
    Iíve been dieting for 3 weeks now with training havenít seen much difference yet just got stronger at the gym from lifting 20kg on squats to 60kg

5. Quote Originally Posted by akhimoe View Post
    Thanks for the information, that is very helpful.
    I’ve been dieting for 3 weeks now with training haven’t seen much difference yet just got stronger at the gym from lifting 20kg on squats to 60kg
    Eating 2000 calories for 3 weeks at 204lbs and haven’t lost weight? You are probably eating more than 2000 calories or you have another issue.

And you are saying your MAX squat went from 20-60kg so tripled in 3 weeks aswell? That is unheard of. Primarily because squatting 44lbs (20kg) should be repped out PLENTY of times by a 200lb man lol....

I am so utterly confused.

2000 calories is like at LEAST - 700-800 deficit without cardio...so I don’t know how something like this scenario is possible. Have you weighed yourself?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    Eating 2000 calories for 3 weeks at 204lbs and haven’t lost weight? You are probably eating more than 2000 calories or you have another issue.

And you are saying your MAX squat went from 20-60kg so tripled in 3 weeks aswell? That is unheard of. Primarily because squatting 44lbs (20kg) should be repped out PLENTY of times by a 200lb man lol....

I am so utterly confused.

2000 calories is like at LEAST - 700-800 deficit without cardio...so I don’t know how something like this scenario is possible. Have you weighed yourself?
    Name:  44d99403-b52e-4742-8fde-b08e1ce392be.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  84.9 KB
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Am I on the right track?
    By Learn2swim in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 05:38 PM
  2. Am I on the right track with my 2nd cycle
    By one2nv in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 04:18 PM
  3. PCT SUPPS? AM I ON THE RIGHT TRACK?
    By whsktklfklf in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2009, 03:34 PM
  4. CKD/anabolic diet am i on the right track?
    By erkzz in forum Bulking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 04:01 AM
  5. am i on the right track ?(please help)
    By cessna in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 03:31 PM