Need advice getting Demotivated

akhimoe

Awards
hi everyone this might sound silly just need a little lift to motivation

I started Diet & training for 3 weeks now,

training 4x aweek

Im eating clean and TDEE to loose weight is 180g Protein, 80g Fats, 80g Carbs

im 5'6i inch 93kg

i can see I've got stronger at the gym from lifting 20kg on squats to 60kg in 3 weeks
overall my training is good i do break a hell of a sweat, my cardio isn't really upto scratch but slowly I'm stepping up my game as i find cardio boring

i keep carbs around my training and at night only if i feel too hungry i would have some carbs with fats e.g Low fat Rice cake with whole Peanut butter.

what it is i know you wouldn't see results that instantly but i feel like i don't see anything at all instead i feel more bloated
i feel this 3 weeks has been hard and i have been so diciplined on diet and training that I'm not seeing any result. can someone shed some light for me and help me feel more motivated.

as someone that hasn't trained for the past 3 years and had massive weight gain i need an uplift that i am on the right track etc.

thank you for any replies in advance

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just keep going! Its not a sprint.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As HGP said. Just keep doing it. You got this, your doing the right things and you will see the change soon enough

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Try Keto diet, it's been helping me lose fat while hanging on to my muscle...keep the carbs real low and try not to get too many calories for better and quicker fat loss. If you are just starting out then im no professional but I believe u should also put on some base muscle for a year or so and maybe put the dairy and peanut butter down, that's what I did and I love peanut butter. Idk maybe you should also get some answers from some more experienced individuals on here also. Good luck sir!!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree with hairygrandpa and DemntedCowboy ...keep on the track your on. You will see results. I know just how frustrating it can be to not see results. Just keep pushing yourself forward! Some days it’s a “fake it till you make it” but that’s better than giving up! One of the best helps for me has been to create a log on here. You can log your workouts and nutrition and that will help keep you accountable as well as people on here are great at encouraging you and keeping you motivated!!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree with hairygrandpa and DemntedCowboy ...keep on the track your on. You will see results. I know just how frustrating it can be to not see results. Just keep pushing yourself forward! Some days it’s a “fake it till you make it” but that’s better than giving up! One of the best helps for me has been to create a log on here. You can log your workouts and nutrition and that will help keep you accountable as well as people on here are great at encouraging you and keeping you motivated!! And add some Radiate!!!
Fixed it for you. Lol

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Trust the process bro.

You've got to trust the process.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
I agree try not to hate but enjoy what u do, try and work on being patient at the same time, and logs are great, im more of a writing my workout down on paper or a workout log book of some sort and conquer your goal for that initial workout and do lots and lots of reading on fitness. Ive only been back working out almost 3 years now and the more I read and learn the better I become at not fighting it and actually performing my reps more correct with a nice squeeze and better results.

DonutsNDeads

DonutsNDeads

Awards
hi everyone this might sound silly just need a little lift to motivation

I started Diet & training for 3 weeks now,

training 4x aweek

Im eating clean and TDEE to loose weight is 180g Protein, 80g Fats, 80g Carbs

im 5'6i inch 93kg

i can see I've got stronger at the gym from lifting 20kg on squats to 60kg in 3 weeks
overall my training is good i do break a hell of a sweat, my cardio isn't really upto scratch but slowly I'm stepping up my game as i find cardio boring

i keep carbs around my training and at night only if i feel too hungry i would have some carbs with fats e.g Low fat Rice cake with whole Peanut butter.

what it is i know you wouldn't see results that instantly but i feel like i don't see anything at all instead i feel more bloated
i feel this 3 weeks has been hard and i have been so diciplined on diet and training that I'm not seeing any result. can someone shed some light for me and help me feel more motivated.

as someone that hasn't trained for the past 3 years and had massive weight gain i need an uplift that i am on the right track etc.

thank you for any replies in advance
I was in a car accident that kept me out of the gym for months, the second I was able to lift again I felt like a new man. I went from saying I have to lift today to I get to lift today. The key is to try to change the way you think about the gym. You’re lucky enough to be walking on two legs and are able to get in to the gym and move so god damn weight and that’s amazing in itself. I put on some weight while I was out But I know slowly but surely it will go down once I dial in. You got this!

akhimoe

Awards
Hey guys thank you for the great replies, this has just made me feel much better. Gonna go to the gym on Monday beast mode

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys thank you for the great replies, this has just made me feel much better. Gonna go to the gym on Monday beast mode
Make sure to take pics and post your workout. Always good

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Send me your address, I'll send you some samples of Radiate, that oughta help get the juices flowing for ya :)

Kevinhim

Kevinhim

Awards
Take a photo, print it out and tape it on the mirror. One month later, tape a current photo right next to it. The results will keep you motivated!

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Send me your address, I'll send you some samples of Radiate, that oughta help get the juices flowing for ya :)
Spread the love I’m a stim junkie! :p

To OP: take photos and track your progress you’ll be amazed how much you change when you look back on where you started! Sometimes you don’t notice it day to day if it’s gradual.

akhimoe

Awards
Take a photo, print it out and tape it on the mirror. One month later, tape a current photo right next to it. The results will keep you motivated!
Haven’t done that before, but till try it

akhimoe

Awards
Spread the love I’m a stim junkie! :p

To OP: take photos and track your progress you’ll be amazed how much you change when you look back on where you started! Sometimes you don’t notice it day to day if it’s gradual.
Atm only Noticing through clothes

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Atm only Noticing through clothes
Is the scale moving for you?

Measure yourself 3x a day and log it and see how it changes! I did not notice much visible change for the first few weeks my first cut, then after about 4-5 weeks it came a drastic change as I dropped that STUBBORN last layer of fat...I had almost quit and got discouraged. It'll come just don't give up!