EC Stack break

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. EC Stack break

I figured I would put this here. I have been on EC+ ECGC+ nicotine (already used smokeless tobacco) for about 3 months. Down ~40#'s. 6'3" 220# now. But feel i need a break. Just starting to get run down on it.

How long should i stay off the E, I figure i can ween down the caffeine, and keep the ECGC and nicotine.

Anything I can take to continue the reduced appetite suppression and help with energy? I haven't had much to workout with the last 2 weeks. Also how long shoud i cycle off the E, and anything I can take to reset its effectiveness?

2. I would shy away from stacking e c with nicotine. I seem to recall an shr episode claiming that the combo can have damaging effects to your heart. Just my2 c.
    ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818
    •   

3. Never heard that. But it does seem to smooth out the effects!
  4. ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818

5. I know nicotine isn't great but not up to stop right now!
    •   

6. Whatís the nicotine do in the stack? Iíve done ECA for years and Iím currently cycling off it for about a month. Iím just running Alphaburn while off it.

7. Most studies have shown that the EC stack really doesn't need to be cycled. While the noticable energy effects may not be as apparent, ephedrine can still be beneficial for improving fat loss.

If you're looking for an option to break/cycle off EC, Oxymax XT would be a great options. Oxymax contains caffeine and eria jarensis, which is a stimulant that can improve focus and alertness. The formula also works great as an appetite suppressant and always helps me keep my energy and focus at work and throughout the day. In addition to the energy and appetite suppression, Oxymax XT also contains forskolin which has been studied to help improve body composition.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    Most studies have shown that the EC stack really doesn't need to be cycled. While the noticable energy effects may not be as apparent, ephedrine can still be beneficial for improving fat loss.

If you're looking for an option to break/cycle off EC, Oxymax XT would be a great options. Oxymax contains caffeine and eria jarensis, which is a stimulant that can improve focus and alertness. The formula also works great as an appetite suppressant and always helps me keep my energy and focus at work and throughout the day. In addition to the energy and appetite suppression, Oxymax XT also contains forskolin which has been studied to help improve body composition.
    Is it a bad idea to stack EC + oxymax? Or were you just giving an idea if the OP really wanted to take a break from EC?

I just ordered oxymax and already am taking EC but didn't plan on stopping the EC.

9. Quote Originally Posted by marcone View Post
    Is it a bad idea to stack EC + oxymax? Or were you just giving an idea if the OP really wanted to take a break from EC?

I just ordered oxymax and already am taking EC but didn't plan on stopping the EC.
    As a rep, I can't recommend stacking Oxymax XT and EC. But some users have (myself included) have done this successfully - I would recommend dropping the caffeine from the EC and use the caffeine from Oxymax.

My suggestion to OP was if he was looking for a break or time away from EC. Oxymax XT would be a good solution for that as well
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    As a rep, I can't recommend stacking Oxymax XT and EC. But some users have (myself included) have done this successfully - I would recommend dropping the caffeine from the EC and use the caffeine from Oxymax.

My suggestion to OP was if he was looking for a break or time away from EC. Oxymax XT would be a good solution for that as well
    Thanks I was kind of thinking about dropping the caffeine or alternating between that and oxymax every other dosage but then was thinking maybe that's a bit counter productive in regards to taking oxymax.

Thanks again for the clarification.

11. How long should you stay away of the E?

That's a good questions, it is really different per person. You could do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off cycle for the E. When i really wanted to shed the last bits of fats i did the following protocol:

2 weeks ECA + Yohimbine (30 min cardio empty stomach with yohimbine)
    After the 2 weeks ECA i did Clen for 2 weeks.
    Repeat

12. E actaully gets better the longer you use it (effects wise). you're right in regard to the "feels" as it does kick less, and I personally do seem to get run down on it as well, but the fact is that it still burns fat as much or more effectively in the longer run.

for me, I would look to yohimbine 2.5 as my addition/replacement. It targets stubborn fat so its the perfect (and cheap AF) addition to the end of a cut. Or if you want something non stim, check out sns alpha yohimbine. similar effects, non stim.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    E actaully gets better the longer you use it (effects wise). you're right in regard to the "feels" as it does kick less, and I personally do seem to get run down on it as well, but the fact is that it still burns fat as much or more effectively in the longer run.

for me, I would look to yohimbine 2.5 as my addition/replacement. It targets stubborn fat so its the perfect (and cheap AF) addition to the end of a cut. Or if you want something non stim, check out sns alpha yohimbine. similar effects, non stim.
    Alpha-y is non stim?
    ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818

14. Quote Originally Posted by banjobounce View Post
    Alpha-y is non stim?
    more or less. it can have VERYmild stim effects in only some poeple, but for all intents and purposes, yes, non stim.

15. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    more or less. it can have VERYmild stim effects in only some poeple, but for all intents and purposes, yes, non stim.
    Cool. Thanks. I just always assumed that it had a similar stim effect as y hcl at smaller doses.

16. Quote Originally Posted by banjobounce View Post
    Cool. Thanks. I just always assumed that it had a similar stim effect as y hcl at smaller doses.
    nope, thats the beauty of alpha-y... very similar effects, none of the sides that bug so many people

17. Thanks everyone, I decided to keep taking EC. 3 doses a day was just too much, so dropped down to twice a day. Also the heat from working outside was brutal, but now Fall seems to have made it to the south, so the weather has cooled off. I always had to watch overheating.

Feeling better now. Also added L-tyrosine to the stack.

18. let me use this thread for a similar question: does caffeine and yohimbine hcl (+ egcg) need to be cycled? I'm closing in to about 8 weeks of taking this stack, but I still have one unopened bottle of y (for about 1 month's worth).

19. Good question, i just ordered a bottle of y. Planning on using it cautiously. But will wait for experienced users to answer that.
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

You won't need to cycle on/off the EC. No real down-regulating of receptors as it is a non-selective beta agonist, and also only in your system half the day even at full dose. You are "cycling off" every day as much as you need to.
    Personally I wouldn't add the L-Tyrosine or the nicotine, EC is perfectly effective and safe as it is, don't mess with a good thing

Quote Originally Posted by Dersu86 View Post
    let me use this thread for a similar question: does caffeine and yohimbine hcl (+ egcg) need to be cycled? I'm closing in to about 8 weeks of taking this stack, but I still have one unopened bottle of y (for about 1 month's worth).
    Y HCl should definitely be cycled to keep up effectiveness when used. I would Run 8 on 4 off personally, another common protocol is 12/8
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

21. Not really adding nicotine, I was already on it, just mentioned it in the first post because it is in the mix during the day.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Pwc001 View Post
    Thanks everyone, I decided to keep taking EC. 3 doses a day was just too much, so dropped down to twice a day. Also the heat from working outside was brutal, but now Fall seems to have made it to the south, so the weather has cooled off. I always had to watch overheating.

Feeling better now. Also added L-tyrosine to the stack.
    Did you use bronkaid? So 3 brokaid and 1 caffeine, all 3x a day?

23. No, 1 bronkaid, 200mg caffeine, 1 ecgc. And sometimes some aspirin. 3x per day. But mostly twice a day.
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

EC Stack break

Bronkaid is 25mg...

Please tell me you havenít been taking 75mg E doses lol

Name:  IMG_0582.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  214.0 KB

Itís actually under 25, the sulfate molecule takes up more mass than HCl would, but still
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Opinion on EC stack with cAMP & LXtreme
    By Head Nurse in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-04-2005, 05:17 PM
  2. How long to run the EC stack?
    By 357mag in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-04-2005, 07:27 AM
  3. LX & EC stack