EC Stack break

Pwc001

Awards
I figured I would put this here. I have been on EC+ ECGC+ nicotine (already used smokeless tobacco) for about 3 months. Down ~40#'s. 6'3" 220# now. But feel i need a break. Just starting to get run down on it.

How long should i stay off the E, I figure i can ween down the caffeine, and keep the ECGC and nicotine.

Anything I can take to continue the reduced appetite suppression and help with energy? I haven't had much to workout with the last 2 weeks. Also how long shoud i cycle off the E, and anything I can take to reset its effectiveness?

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would shy away from stacking e c with nicotine. I seem to recall an shr episode claiming that the combo can have damaging effects to your heart. Just my2 c.

Pwc001

Awards
Never heard that. But it does seem to smooth out the effects!

Pwc001

Awards
I know nicotine isn't great but not up to stop right now!

Wendya72

Wendya72

Awards
What’s the nicotine do in the stack? I’ve done ECA for years and I’m currently cycling off it for about a month. I’m just running Alphaburn while off it.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Most studies have shown that the EC stack really doesn't need to be cycled. While the noticable energy effects may not be as apparent, ephedrine can still be beneficial for improving fat loss.

If you're looking for an option to break/cycle off EC, Oxymax XT would be a great options. Oxymax contains caffeine and eria jarensis, which is a stimulant that can improve focus and alertness. The formula also works great as an appetite suppressant and always helps me keep my energy and focus at work and throughout the day. In addition to the energy and appetite suppression, Oxymax XT also contains forskolin which has been studied to help improve body composition.

marcone

Awards
Most studies have shown that the EC stack really doesn't need to be cycled. While the noticable energy effects may not be as apparent, ephedrine can still be beneficial for improving fat loss.

If you're looking for an option to break/cycle off EC, Oxymax XT would be a great options. Oxymax contains caffeine and eria jarensis, which is a stimulant that can improve focus and alertness. The formula also works great as an appetite suppressant and always helps me keep my energy and focus at work and throughout the day. In addition to the energy and appetite suppression, Oxymax XT also contains forskolin which has been studied to help improve body composition.
Is it a bad idea to stack EC + oxymax? Or were you just giving an idea if the OP really wanted to take a break from EC?

I just ordered oxymax and already am taking EC but didn't plan on stopping the EC.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Is it a bad idea to stack EC + oxymax? Or were you just giving an idea if the OP really wanted to take a break from EC?

I just ordered oxymax and already am taking EC but didn't plan on stopping the EC.
As a rep, I can't recommend stacking Oxymax XT and EC. But some users have (myself included) have done this successfully - I would recommend dropping the caffeine from the EC and use the caffeine from Oxymax.

My suggestion to OP was if he was looking for a break or time away from EC. Oxymax XT would be a good solution for that as well

marcone

Awards
As a rep, I can't recommend stacking Oxymax XT and EC. But some users have (myself included) have done this successfully - I would recommend dropping the caffeine from the EC and use the caffeine from Oxymax.

My suggestion to OP was if he was looking for a break or time away from EC. Oxymax XT would be a good solution for that as well
Thanks I was kind of thinking about dropping the caffeine or alternating between that and oxymax every other dosage but then was thinking maybe that's a bit counter productive in regards to taking oxymax.

Thanks again for the clarification.

Arkm2

Arkm2

Awards
How long should you stay away of the E?

That's a good questions, it is really different per person. You could do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off cycle for the E. When i really wanted to shed the last bits of fats i did the following protocol:

2 weeks ECA + Yohimbine (30 min cardio empty stomach with yohimbine)
After the 2 weeks ECA i did Clen for 2 weeks.
Repeat

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
E actaully gets better the longer you use it (effects wise). you're right in regard to the "feels" as it does kick less, and I personally do seem to get run down on it as well, but the fact is that it still burns fat as much or more effectively in the longer run.

for me, I would look to yohimbine 2.5 as my addition/replacement. It targets stubborn fat so its the perfect (and cheap AF) addition to the end of a cut. Or if you want something non stim, check out sns alpha yohimbine. similar effects, non stim.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
E actaully gets better the longer you use it (effects wise). you're right in regard to the "feels" as it does kick less, and I personally do seem to get run down on it as well, but the fact is that it still burns fat as much or more effectively in the longer run.

for me, I would look to yohimbine 2.5 as my addition/replacement. It targets stubborn fat so its the perfect (and cheap AF) addition to the end of a cut. Or if you want something non stim, check out sns alpha yohimbine. similar effects, non stim.
Alpha-y is non stim?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Alpha-y is non stim?
more or less. it can have VERYmild stim effects in only some poeple, but for all intents and purposes, yes, non stim.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
more or less. it can have VERYmild stim effects in only some poeple, but for all intents and purposes, yes, non stim.
Cool. Thanks. I just always assumed that it had a similar stim effect as y hcl at smaller doses.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cool. Thanks. I just always assumed that it had a similar stim effect as y hcl at smaller doses.
nope, thats the beauty of alpha-y... very similar effects, none of the sides that bug so many people

Pwc001

Awards
Thanks everyone, I decided to keep taking EC. 3 doses a day was just too much, so dropped down to twice a day. Also the heat from working outside was brutal, but now Fall seems to have made it to the south, so the weather has cooled off. I always had to watch overheating.

Feeling better now. Also added L-tyrosine to the stack.

Dersu86

Awards
let me use this thread for a similar question: does caffeine and yohimbine hcl (+ egcg) need to be cycled? I'm closing in to about 8 weeks of taking this stack, but I still have one unopened bottle of y (for about 1 month's worth).

Pwc001

Awards
Good question, i just ordered a bottle of y. Planning on using it cautiously. But will wait for experienced users to answer that.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You won't need to cycle on/off the EC. No real down-regulating of receptors as it is a non-selective beta agonist, and also only in your system half the day even at full dose. You are "cycling off" every day as much as you need to.
Personally I wouldn't add the L-Tyrosine or the nicotine, EC is perfectly effective and safe as it is, don't mess with a good thing ;)

let me use this thread for a similar question: does caffeine and yohimbine hcl (+ egcg) need to be cycled? I'm closing in to about 8 weeks of taking this stack, but I still have one unopened bottle of y (for about 1 month's worth).
Y HCl should definitely be cycled to keep up effectiveness when used. I would Run 8 on 4 off personally, another common protocol is 12/8

Pwc001

Awards
Not really adding nicotine, I was already on it, just mentioned it in the first post because it is in the mix during the day.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone, I decided to keep taking EC. 3 doses a day was just too much, so dropped down to twice a day. Also the heat from working outside was brutal, but now Fall seems to have made it to the south, so the weather has cooled off. I always had to watch overheating.

Feeling better now. Also added L-tyrosine to the stack.
Did you use bronkaid? So 3 brokaid and 1 caffeine, all 3x a day?

Pwc001

Awards
No, 1 bronkaid, 200mg caffeine, 1 ecgc. And sometimes some aspirin. 3x per day. But mostly twice a day.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Bronkaid is 25mg...

Please tell me you haven’t been taking 75mg E doses lol

IMG_0582.jpg

It’s actually under 25, the sulfate molecule takes up more mass than HCl would, but still

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Bronkaid is 25mg...

Please tell me you haven’t been taking 75mg E doses lol

View attachment 157215

It’s actually under 25, the sulfate molecule takes up more mass than HCl would, but still
My mistake yes. I actually discovered the stack on accident when taking the two things together a while back and probably should’ve looked more into it. I believe the bro laid directions say do not exceed 4 every 24 hours so I took 2 bronkaid twice daily with caffeine to reach the 4 limit. Must’ve confused what I read most people do as 3x bro slid 3x a day...

I just went off of how I felt and so I take 2 bronkaid and 200mg caffeine 2x a day so I will back it down to 1 of each, 3x a day and see how I do, id like for a bit longer appetite suppression through the evening.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
3x a day should extend the duration of effect so hopefully that helps you in the evenings.

Hard to get the appetite suppression later at night without impacting sleep though so just pay attention to how you feel in the morning too

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
3x a day should extend the duration of effect so hopefully that helps you in the evenings.

Hard to get the appetite suppression later at night without impacting sleep though so just pay attention to how you feel in the morning too
I think what I’ve found to work best is this:

I generally chug water as soon as I wake up, get full as possible. Take my vitamins, etc. then MAYBE drink one of my premade smoothies or eat 1/4th cup of almonds. That generally holds me over until around 10 ( I wake up at 5) and then I eat another round of almonds/smoothie and take another dose around 11 or 12. Now I generally start to lose my drive around 3-4 so I bet another dose around 2 would be great! One at 5am, 10 am, 2pm.

New plan to try

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Anabolics 25
Supplements 3
heavyduty Supplements 8
East1600Plus Supplements 15