EC Stack break

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Bronkaid is 25mg...

Please tell me you haven’t been taking 75mg E doses lol

Attachment 157215

It’s actually under 25, the sulphate molecule takes up more mass than HCl would, but still
    Thank you!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Bronkaid is 25mg...

Please tell me you haven’t been taking 75mg E doses lol

Attachment 157215

It’s actually under 25, the sulfate molecule takes up more mass than HCl would, but still
    My mistake yes. I actually discovered the stack on accident when taking the two things together a while back and probably should’ve looked more into it. I believe the bro laid directions say do not exceed 4 every 24 hours so I took 2 bronkaid twice daily with caffeine to reach the 4 limit. Must’ve confused what I read most people do as 3x bro slid 3x a day...

I just went off of how I felt and so I take 2 bronkaid and 200mg caffeine 2x a day so I will back it down to 1 of each, 3x a day and see how I do, id like for a bit longer appetite suppression through the evening.
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

3x a day should extend the duration of effect so hopefully that helps you in the evenings.

Hard to get the appetite suppression later at night without impacting sleep though so just pay attention to how you feel in the morning too
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    3x a day should extend the duration of effect so hopefully that helps you in the evenings.

Hard to get the appetite suppression later at night without impacting sleep though so just pay attention to how you feel in the morning too
    I think what I’ve found to work best is this:

I generally chug water as soon as I wake up, get full as possible. Take my vitamins, etc. then MAYBE drink one of my premade smoothies or eat 1/4th cup of almonds. That generally holds me over until around 10 ( I wake up at 5) and then I eat another round of almonds/smoothie and take another dose around 11 or 12. Now I generally start to lose my drive around 3-4 so I bet another dose around 2 would be great! One at 5am, 10 am, 2pm.

New plan to try
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Opinion on EC stack with cAMP & LXtreme
    By Head Nurse in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-04-2005, 05:17 PM
  2. How long to run the EC stack?
    By 357mag in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-04-2005, 07:27 AM
  3. LX & EC stack