Juice fast

1. Juice fast

Has anyone tried a juice fast with their cut? And what were the results?

2. Interested.
    •   

3. Nope cant imagine only consuming juice for my calories. Interested in what others have to say...
    Figure out what you want, make a plan, go get it, period.

---
    Team Juggernaut
    Team Mind & Muscle
    http://mindandmuscle.com
    Use discount code ROB5 on all purchases.
    Custom discounted stacks are available for you - message me for details!

4. Quote Originally Posted by artb View Post
    All the time.
    current juice on cut:
    250mg test-e/w + 20mg Ostarine/day
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

5. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    All the time.
    current juice on cut:
    250mg test-e/w + 20mg Ostarine/day
    That's my kind of juice on a cut, add a little tren and your golden
    •   

6. I would want more of a solid protein intake especially during a cut. Never really cared for those juice fad diets, too little calories can crash your metabolism.

7. Quote Originally Posted by artb View Post
    How long would you be doing juice only? I don't see there being any benefit to intaking just juice for any period of time while dieting, especially if you're in the gym and lifting heavy.

Not to mention you'll most likely be in the bathroom 10+ times a day. If you're cutting, I would suggest sticking to what works - calorie deficit, adding cardio, lowering carb intake, and patience.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by Gainz23 View Post
    I would want more of a solid protein intake especially during a cut. Never really cared for those juice fad diets, too little calories can crash your metabolism.
    Idk how much I believe that except for extreme circumstances....like deathly low calories and body fat circumstances. Survival mode.

Here is my thoughts from reading a few studies.
    1st, as you lose mass you expend less calories and need to eat less calories to lose weight. That is fact. However, when I eat 2000 calories a day, I can hit a plateau around 168 lbs. when I eat 1000 a day, I do lose fat quicker (not 2x quicker, but significantly quicker), and still plateau...but this time is often is at a significantly lower weight. I plateau but at a point that is corresponding to the calories in a sense that I eat.

2. If I do resume a normal diet right away, I gain weight QUICK. That’s normal in my opinion, you can’t jump back and forth dramatically, just take your time. Reintroduce calories 200-300 more per week. Before you know it you’ll be back at your maintenance that corresponds to your current weight.

3. For example to all of this, assuming I didn’t lose ANY muscle, if I eat 500 calories a day I WILL WITHOUT A DOUBT, eventually become Ghandi like!(emaciated look)

In this sense, if you continue to eat a low calorie diet and weight train and maintain the SAME level of activity (don’t get lazier or workout less), you will keep burning calories
    . Also utilize calorie cheat days here and there.

Now, maybe this all works for me because I am almost always using EC stacks or other thermogenesis based supplements when cutting. AND I take testosterone

This is just my opinion and works for me. I don’t buy all the starvation mode arguments, unless you get so low that you are actually starving
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Water and Juice Fast
    By robinthomson in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 02:23 AM
  2. Two week juice fast
    By codered5 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 04:24 PM
  3. Gennapharm's 1T Juice
    By HUGE in forum Anabolics