Weight gain after first 2 weeks Clen

ch2000

Awards
Hello guys

Is it normal to gain weight gain after the first 2 weeks of Clen? (i do 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on)
For the first 2 weeks + 3 days after (day 17) i had lost 4-5 lbs.

But from day 18 my weight was up by 2-3lbs since even i have continue my 2000 calories, high protein, mid carbs, low fat

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long you been dieting? Have you tried a one day big refeed of carbs? Always kick starts the weight loss again for me

tsmog

tsmog

Awards
That happens to me as well. I usually take 4 weeks off after 2 weeks of use. Diet definitely plays the biggest role in your weight loss/gain. Not losing any muscle mass are you??

ch2000

Awards
I have been dieting since i started Clen around 3 weeks ago (2 weeks on, 2 weeks off). I startet to gain weight after the first 2 weeks on.

I feels more bloated, so maybe it could be water weight or constipation that just won't go away.. But no muscle mass at all, feels more like some muscle gain.

Do clen dry you out and get rid of some water in the body? So when i stop clen in the 2 weeks off, this water come back on?

I'm 250g protein, 150g carbs, 45g fat, 2000 calories

ch2000

Awards
I have been dieting since i started Clen around 3 weeks ago (2 weeks on, 2 weeks off). I startet to gain weight after the first 2 weeks on. I did one carb loading day with around 400g carbs on day 12. Which made me gain alot of water and got rid of it again around day 15-16.

I feels more bloated, so maybe it could be water weight or constipation that just won't go away.. But no muscle mass at all, feels more like some muscle gain.

Do clen dry you out and get rid of some water in the body? So when i stop clen in the 2 weeks off, this water come back on?

I'm 250g protein, 150g carbs, 45g fat, 2000 calories, 160lbs weight

tsmog

tsmog

Awards
What else are you running with it? If you are eating above maintenance you'll still gain weight.

ch2000

Awards
Nothing else than BCAA with my workout. (some times 2-3 10g shakes ekstra, but only goes for 2100 calories these days)
I should not be above maintenance at 2000 calories with a physical work 5 times a week and also 1 hour workout 5 times a week.

tsmog

tsmog

Awards
Maybe it's water weight fluctuation. Are you trying to gain weight?

ch2000

Awards
Still gaining weight lol.. I'm on: 254p, 147c, 45f, 2000calories

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Most clen users experience a slight increase in weight after a 2 week cycle, I wouldn't worry about it. Clen speeds up your resting metabolic rate slightly, so that combined with water weight fluctuation could easily be the result of a few pounds gained after cycling off. I've always noticed this happen with me too. It's annoying, but nothing to worry about

ch2000

Awards
Thanks! It is primary bloating in the lower abs. Any way to get rid of this?

ch2000

Awards
Maybe it could be my new BCAA which contains Aspartame and Acesulfam