NTNM - Diet , my un-scientific approach to leanness

Page 57 of 85 First ... 5556575859 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by stacy1212 View Post
    I never knew...
    Hell Yeah!!!! I am a big baby when I am sick. I pamper my wife at all times, but when I am sick I want pampered. I am not ashamed of it either.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. Not me. When I'm sick just leave me the fak alone
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Not me. When I'm sick just leave me the fak alone
    Me too. Just stay away from me.

4. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I dont get sick...Probably gonna end up like my Grandpa...Never sick, until he got stomach cancer at 66. He didnt make it...I am planning for it, him and I have alot in common
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

5. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    I dont get sick...Probably gonna end up like my Grandpa...Never sick, until he got stomach cancer at 66. He didnt make it...I am planning for it, him and I have alot in common
    Let's hope that's not the case... however I feel ya my dad was 49... I try not to think like that's my destiny but it catches up with me occasionally
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    You must be sick almost 100% of the time then? Haha

Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    That sucks bro. That's the worst of the worst right there. But, live life to the fullest...you could have 100 years, or today could be your last. That is true of everyone...regardless of history. You are not your dad and hos destiny is not necessarily yours.

Quote Originally Posted by stacy1212 View Post
    Let's hope that's not the case... however I feel ya my dad was 49... I try not to think like that's my destiny but it catches up with me occasionally
    That is super young. That sucks. We can't take anyone for granted...people can be there today and gone tomorrow.

7. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post

That sucks bro. That's the worst of the worst right there. But, live life to the fullest...you could have 100 years, or today could be your last. That is true of everyone...regardless of history. You are not your dad and hos destiny is not necessarily yours.

That is super young. That sucks. We can't take anyone for granted...people can be there today and gone tomorrow.
    My moms dad was Army Infantry. Never sick except for the time he got shot in the stomach in WWII and again in Korea. Drank bottles of hot sauce and would go outside and play his harmonica....I was Army Infantry and Iam never sick except for the 2 times I got hurt in War....I like spicy food but dont think I could drink a bottle of hot sauce, and I defintely cant play the harmonica

8. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    My moms dad was Army Infantry. Never sick except for the time he got shot in the stomach in WWII and again in Korea. Drank bottles of hot sauce and would go outside and play his harmonica....I was Army Infantry and Iam never sick except for the 2 times I got hurt in War....I like spicy food but dont think I could drink a bottle of hot sauce, and I defintely cant play the harmonica
    Well, there you have it. You can't play the harmonica nor drink hot sauce...you haven't even tried. You two aren't identical at all. You are safe. Phew.

9. @HIT4ME get off my lawn
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

10. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    @<u><a href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=176622" target="_blank">HIT4ME</a></u> get off my lawn
    https://youtu.be/maQcnlYUvRk

11. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post

Absolutely

12. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    It's like looking in a mirror!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

13. Today Arms day and the last workout before vacation.Back in an hour.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

14. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Today Arms day and the last workout before vacation.Back in an hour.
    Hurry, I miss you already !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Today Arms day and the last workout before vacation.Back in an hour.
    Have fun HG. Im at a family get together this weekend (and in a hotel) so going to smash chest/tri's tonight and back/bi's in the morning. Gotta get that bro sess pump on lol

16. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Have fun HG. Im at a family get together this weekend (and in a hotel) so going to smash chest/tri's tonight and back/bi's in the morning. Gotta get that bro sess pump on lol
    Hahaha! Me too, have to look beastly to the strangers at the beach.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

17. Have a blast on vacation HGP!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

18. Have a great time!
    I was just thinking I haven't taken a real vacation in 16 years.
    all my kids have played traveling sports and that uses up all my vacation time and money. we do usually take a day to go do something non sports related wherever we are at. last summer in Colorado we took a guided river float and went zip lining. we try to add a fun day in every once in a while since they never got to take a real vacation.

Not bitchin. wouldn't change a thing, and I will probably miss it when its gone. or not? lol
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

19. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Have a good holiday HGP

20. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    In that case I assume you have this bad boy packed and ready for the beach

Name:  27C9135C-6637-420C-BF71-C067771D19C6.jpeg
Views: 128
Size:  295.1 KB

21. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    In that case I assume you have this bad boy packed and ready for the beach

Name:  27C9135C-6637-420C-BF71-C067771D19C6.jpeg
Views: 128
Size:  295.1 KB
    @Whisky, have you been going through my drawers?

22. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Lol, ....can’t imagine its great on the ole nutsack though?

23. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Ummm..drawers? I think he's been looking at the images saved on your hard drive.

@hairygrandpa - have an awesome vacation!

24. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Ummm..drawers? I think he's been looking at the images saved on your hard drive.

@hairygrandpa - have an awesome vacation!
    Well of course its saved. I need the website to buy them

25. Cowboy, you're always good for a laugh. Thank you. My evening just got a bit better.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 12:22 PM
  2. Which approach to diet?
    By McCoy1989 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 12:35 AM
  3. time to lean out... diet adjustments?
    By ammoarsenal in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 04:09 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 09:13 AM
  5. Trying a new approach to remove my gyno Letro
    By j0sh710 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 04:04 PM