Topical fat burners??

Wendya72

Wendya72

Awards
I’ve been seeing a lot of ads for topical fat burners, evomuse smolder and a few others. I’ve always been told you can’t spot reduce. The stuff looks pricy and smelly, anybody have a good or bad experience with them?

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Nothing but good here with the Evomuse products. Supernova is really the best of both worlds for me as far as spot reduction and prolonged body fat reduction.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I’ve been seeing a lot of ads for topical fat burners, evomuse smolder and a few others. I’ve always been told you can’t spot reduce. The stuff looks pricy and smelly, anybody have a good or bad experience with them?
Most that have tried them will report good experience. They do serve different purposes as to which type of fat you're targeting.

Wendya72

Wendya72

Awards
Nothing but good here with the Evomuse products. Supernova is really the best of both worlds for me as far as spot reduction and prolonged body fat reduction.
Awesome! I’m down 100 lbs! Still got the belly going on. I found out the hard way I handle grief by eating.. nobody’s fault but my own. Thanks!

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know it's not really a fat burner but estrogen creates fat cells and the more fat cells the more the aromatase so for me I get great results from Formestane. Anyone else?

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I also have been looking deeply at Evomuse Supernova and Muscle Gelz Androshred. I am very intrigued but I have a bit more body fat to lose before I think any of those would really do anything for me. I'll try them out one day.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evomuses topical are really well known for this. Check out Mr. supps as they carry not only Evomuse topicals but also have some competitive topicals for fat burning by MPA nutrition.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alot of these topical are great when your BF is really low. If you have a belly as you.memtioned, not sure how much these will help

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Some topicals are great in the lower body fat%. Then there is the Evomuse line up which has absolutely abliterated to locally block cortisol and hit the 11b-hsd enzyme to keep cortisone from converting to cortisol which should help higher body fat levels. Then there is supernova that will also hit the 11b-hsd enzyme, release subcutaneous fatty acids (lower body fat) , and induce the browning of white fat to make it very thermogenic.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Some topicals are great in the lower body fat%. Then there is the Evomuse line up which has absolutely abliterated to locally block cortisol and hit the 11b-hsd enzyme to keep cortisone from converting to cortisol which should help higher body fat levels. Then there is supernova that will also hit the 11b-hsd enzyme, release subcutaneous fatty acids (lower body fat) , and induce the browning of white fat to make it very thermogenic.
Also with smolder to work specifically on that subcutaneous fat which is typically found in lower body fat.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In ...

Need to read up on “new generation” topical fat loss.

Old school ones were weak IMO and I’m pretty lean year round.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No, they don't work. Bodyfat doesn't work that way. You burn it by burning more calories than you take in, though if it's the last little bit, that's probably much easier said than done. I'm sure most people wish there was a shortcut.
Androshred blocks cortisol which can help people lose fat/weight.