Topical fat burners??

  1. Topical fat burners??


    Iíve been seeing a lot of ads for topical fat burners, evomuse smolder and a few others. Iíve always been told you canít spot reduce. The stuff looks pricy and smelly, anybody have a good or bad experience with them?


  2. Nothing but good here with the Evomuse products. Supernova is really the best of both worlds for me as far as spot reduction and prolonged body fat reduction.
    Current Workout Log:
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Wendya72 View Post
    Iíve been seeing a lot of ads for topical fat burners, evomuse smolder and a few others. Iíve always been told you canít spot reduce. The stuff looks pricy and smelly, anybody have a good or bad experience with them?
    Most that have tried them will report good experience. They do serve different purposes as to which type of fat you're targeting.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Wimsicle View Post
    Nothing but good here with the Evomuse products. Supernova is really the best of both worlds for me as far as spot reduction and prolonged body fat reduction.
    Awesome! Iím down 100 lbs! Still got the belly going on. I found out the hard way I handle grief by eating.. nobodyís fault but my own. Thanks!

  5. Bump as I'd also like to know
    •   
       


  6. I know it's not really a fat burner but estrogen creates fat cells and the more fat cells the more the aromatase so for me I get great results from Formestane. Anyone else?

  7. I also have been looking deeply at Evomuse Supernova and Muscle Gelz Androshred. I am very intrigued but I have a bit more body fat to lose before I think any of those would really do anything for me. I'll try them out one day.
    "At the water's edge, I bowed my head to drink, only to drown.
    Retrace, then return. Time won't take us back.""

  8. Evomuses topical are really well known for this. Check out Mr. supps as they carry not only Evomuse topicals but also have some competitive topicals for fat burning by MPA nutrition.
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

    Latin

  9. Alot of these topical are great when your BF is really low. If you have a belly as you.memtioned, not sure how much these will help
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    Nutrex Nutrition Rep
  10. Topical fat burners??


    Some topicals are great in the lower body fat%. Then there is the Evomuse line up which has absolutely abliterated to locally block cortisol and hit the 11b-hsd enzyme to keep cortisone from converting to cortisol which should help higher body fat levels. Then there is supernova that will also hit the 11b-hsd enzyme, release subcutaneous fatty acids (lower body fat) , and induce the browning of white fat to make it very thermogenic.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Tylerclee View Post
    Some topicals are great in the lower body fat%. Then there is the Evomuse line up which has absolutely abliterated to locally block cortisol and hit the 11b-hsd enzyme to keep cortisone from converting to cortisol which should help higher body fat levels. Then there is supernova that will also hit the 11b-hsd enzyme, release subcutaneous fatty acids (lower body fat) , and induce the browning of white fat to make it very thermogenic.
    Also with smolder to work specifically on that subcutaneous fat which is typically found in lower body fat.

  12. Hi, great thread.

  13. In ...

    Need to read up on ďnew generationĒ topical fat loss.

    Old school ones were weak IMO and Iím pretty lean year round.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  14. Androshred is awesome

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    Androshred is awesome
    Your diet was awesome. Androshred was cherry covered sh*t

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Tylerclee View Post
    Your diet was awesome. Androshred was cherry covered sh*t
    Oh ok.... thanks for the info

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AlexTim View Post
    No, they don't work. Bodyfat doesn't work that way. You burn it by burning more calories than you take in, though if it's the last little bit, that's probably much easier said than done. I'm sure most people wish there was a shortcut.
    Androshred blocks cortisol which can help people lose fat/weight.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Topical Fat Burner
    By bmw8591 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 12:51 PM
  2. Topical Fat Burners
    By joebo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 09:10 AM
  3. topical fat burners
    By classic27 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 01:40 PM
  4. topical fat burner beginning of cut or end of cut
    By pinchharmonic in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 02:14 AM
  5. Topical fat burner or Formestane?
    By Link24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 03:28 PM
Log in
Log in