Need something to stack with ECA

Wendya72

Wendya72

Awards
Hi! Does anyone stack other supplements with an ECA stack? I've lost 91 lbs in the last 18 months and I still have about 40 lbs to go. Currently I'm running anywhere from 2-4 miles 2xs a week and doing light weight training and toning exercises 2-4xs a week along with a ECA stack 2xs a day 3-4 days a week (I'll cycle off it as well) I'm drinking green tea and ISO 100 protein shakes with a max on my calorie intake at 1300. My weight loss has slowed down and I'm wanting to speed it up again. Any suggestions?

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
I would supplement with garcinia cambogia, along with CLA. These are great when already using stimulants.

Wendya72

Wendya72

Awards
I have some of the Ab Cuts! Just bought it last week! I'll add it to my stack. Thanks!

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
Ive stacked forskolin 95, TTA-500 and reduce xt! mostly to reduce muscle loss! but still helped a lot in losing the additional needed fat!

Wendya72

Wendya72

Awards
Ive stacked forskolin 95, TTA-500 and reduce xt! mostly to reduce muscle loss! but still helped a lot in losing the additional needed fat!
Ok! I'm trying my best to even out the fat loss with muscle gain, I'm terrified of looking all saggy. I was looking at adding ab cuts and lean xtreme. Wasn't sure if it would help. I know lean xtreme has forskolin in it, I'm not sure how much.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hi! Does anyone stack other supplements with an ECA stack? I've lost 91 lbs in the last 18 months and I still have about 40 lbs to go. Currently I'm running anywhere from 2-4 miles 2xs a week and doing light weight training and toning exercises 2-4xs a week along with a ECA stack 2xs a day 3-4 days a week (I'll cycle off it as well) I'm drinking green tea and ISO 100 protein shakes with a max on my calorie intake at 1300. My weight loss has slowed down and I'm wanting to speed it up again. Any suggestions?
That deep into a cut, something like reduce xt can help a lot as typically cortisol is very high. Low cals + exercise + stims all add up. My gf always used to use lean xtreme until the changed the formula and reduce is the same key ingredient that made the og so effective.

To stack, yohimbine 2.5 can be used instead of the A and will work to remove stubborn fat.

TTA-500 will attack via a different path so that's a very good option as well

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TA2-Max which is alpha yohimbine. It will give the same effects as yohimbine hcl, but without the nasty side effects such as increased anxiety and heart rate. I would also check out forskolin, here are some readings why. You could also drop the caffeine and stack the E with OxyMax XT. OxyMax will have your caffeine and full dose of forskolin.

Forskolin increases metabolism, burns fat, breaks down triglycerides, and increases lean-body mass
The thyroid stimulating strength of forskolin has been compared to TSH (thyrotropin). Thyroid hormone levels are important for leanness.
Forskolin has increased total testosterone by 16% in male subjects during a 12-week trial.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

Fat Mass:  The colforsin group lost 4.52 kilograms (9,94 pounds) of fat, plus or minus 5.74 kilograms, while the placebo group lost only 0.51 kilograms (1.12 pounds), plus or minus 1.91 kilograms.
Lean Body Mass:  The colforsin group gained 3.71 kilograms of lean body mass (8.162 pounds), plus or minus 4.07 kilograms, while the placebo group gained 1.57 kilograms (3.45 pounds), plus or minus 2.56 kilograms.
Testosterone:  The Testosterone of the colforsin group rose 33.7 percent, while it decreased 18.35 percent in the placebo group.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

The total body weight of a mixed group of men and women in a 12-week study decreased from 74.7 kilograms to 73.5 kilograms while experiencing increases in lean body mass (without weight training).
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

https://legionathletics.com/forskolin/

http://www.infinitelabs.com/forskolin-reviews/

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the progress so far! 91 pounds is incredible.

In regards to stacking products with EC, I would also suggest forskolin. It's a great ingredient to add to any thermogenic stack that can help with body composition. It can be purchased as a solo ingredient, PES sells Forskolin-95 that would be a great add-on.

Adding yohimbine or alpha-yohimbine is also another common addition to the EC stack, but be sure to assess your stimulant tolerance first. Since yohimbine is a stimulant, adding it to ephedrine makes a heavy stimulant combination. As mentioned above, using TA-2 Max (alpha-yohimbine) may be a good solution that won't bring all of the high-stim side effects that regular yohimbine brings.

You also mention that you're only using EC 3-4 times per week - is there a reason for this? You may see better benefits if you take it on a more consistent basis. Taking breaks can be helpful, but ephedrine has been studied and most would agree that it does not need to be cycled.

Lastly, you mention that you do light weight training in addition to your cardio exercise. Would you be able to elaborate on what you do for your training? You may also be able to incorporate some different weight training techniques that could significantly improve your progress. Let us know!

Wendya72

Wendya72

Awards
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the progress so far! 91 pounds is incredible.

In regards to stacking products with EC, I would also suggest forskolin. It's a great ingredient to add to any thermogenic stack that can help with body composition. It can be purchased as a solo ingredient, PES sells Forskolin-95 that would be a great add-on.

Adding yohimbine or alpha-yohimbine is also another common addition to the EC stack, but be sure to assess your stimulant tolerance first. Since yohimbine is a stimulant, adding it to ephedrine makes a heavy stimulant combination. As mentioned above, using TA-2 Max (alpha-yohimbine) may be a good solution that won't bring all of the high-stim side effects that regular yohimbine brings.

You also mention that you're only using EC 3-4 times per week - is there a reason for this? You may see better benefits if you take it on a more consistent basis. Taking breaks can be helpful, but ephedrine has been studied and most would agree that it does not need to be cycled.

Lastly, you mention that you do light weight training in addition to your cardio exercise. Would you be able to elaborate on what you do for your training? You may also be able to incorporate some different weight training techniques that could significantly improve your progress. Let us know!
I slacked off on the ECA because I was suffering from adrenal fatigue. I used to be able to take a stack and sleep on it. I cycled off for a while and am finally feeling the pep you get from it lol. For my training I usually run the 7 flights of stairs located on the riverfront in my town and I use 10lb dumb bells when I work my legs, shoulders and abs. I'm wanting to join a gym, I don't lack the money just the time. I work 3rds over 12 hr rotations with an hours drive each way, plus I have kids. I also have resistance bands, I don't use those a whole lot. I'm trying to find a decent balance of fat loss and muscle gain.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I slacked off on the ECA because I was suffering from adrenal fatigue. I used to be able to take a stack and sleep on it. I cycled off for a while and am finally feeling the pep you get from it lol. For my training I usually run the 7 flights of stairs located on the riverfront in my town and I use 10lb dumb bells when I work my legs, shoulders and abs. I'm wanting to join a gym, I don't lack the money just the time. I work 3rds over 12 hr rotations with an hours drive each way, plus I have kids. I also have resistance bands, I don't use those a whole lot. I'm trying to find a decent balance of fat loss and muscle gain.
one of the major things about e is that regardless of what you "feel" its been studied to still be equally, if not more, effective over significant time (many months)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
a non stim fat burner such as SNS LEAN EDGE and CLA would greatly enhance the effects of ECA. SNS also sells bulk caffeine at affordable prices.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I would also look into GDAs they help with insulin sensitivity and glucose uptake into the muscles. This makes it so carbs are better utilized and help reduce the amount of fat gained from carbs.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Stack a little bit of Test Cyp with it ;)
In all seriousness I was wondering how well Follidrone 2 would work when cutting to retain mass. That or some laxogenin even?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But like others have said, Reduce XT and maybe Yohimbine 2.5 would be great additions.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Do you think Reduce XT, ECA, and CLA would make a decent stack?
If you've already bought CLA then you might as well use it. But in the future, I wouldn't spend your money on CLA. The studies on it have shown that it really doesn't add much benefit for fat/weight loss. Other than that your stack sounds great!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think Reduce XT, ECA, and CLA would make a decent stack?
Yes this sounds like a great stack!
Yes, the Reduce XT will help offset the raised cortisol levels that occur from long term dieting and
excessing use of stimulants.

As others have said, if you already have the CLA use, if you don't, money could be spent on better
things like TTA-500 or Lean Edge

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One way to stave off adrenal fatigue is take Benadryl at night, cleanses receptors.
Also, what about alcar/ acetyl-l-carnitine? Turns fat into energy to be used during exercise.

Wendya72

Wendya72

Awards
One way to stave off adrenal fatigue is take Benadryl at night, cleanses receptors.
Also, what about alcar/ acetyl-l-carnitine? Turns fat into energy to be used during exercise.
I take Benadryl in the morning when I get home from work (3rd shift) I went off the ECA for more than a month, then when I went back on I was only doing it on the days I work (rotating shift 3 days on 2 days off etc) in the hopes I wouldn’t suffer from being tolerant to it. It lasted about 2 weeks. I took a stack at 2, and I bet I could sleep on it. Will alcar or acetyl-l-carnitine be ok with eca? I have a pre workout that has it in it I think?