Clen Cycle. When to take Taurine?

ch2000

Awards
Hello guys..

I start on tomorrow with Liq Clen with 5g of Taurine to avoid cramps. I just have some small question.
I'm going to take Clen 30 minutes before breakfast.

But when should i take the 5g Taurine? With the Clen or pre-/postworkout? Or before bed?

Daily Schedule:
8am - Wake up, eat Clen
9am - Meal1_Breakfast
10am - Workout for 1 hour with 10g BCAA intra
11.30am - Meal2_Postworkout meal
2.30pm - Meal3
3pm - Physical work for 8 hours
7pm - Meal4
11.30pm - Meal5_Bedtime Meal and going to bed 11.45pm

Workout
Workout will be 5 days a week.
Day1 - Chest
Day 2 - Shoulder
Day 3 - Legs
Day 4 - off
Day 5 - Back and Abs
Day 6 - Biceps and Triceps
Day 7 - off
I also go to Physical Work 5 times a week for 8 hours pr day.

Diet
Bodystats are: 175cm height, 163lbs weight
Diet will be with macros: 254g protein, 147g carbs, 45g fat, 2000 calories
Meal1 Breakfast - 1 egg, 60g oats, 55g whey
Meal2 Post workout - 60g oats, 55g whey
Meal3 Before work - 200g mixed vegetables, 170g chicken breast, 60g oats
Meal4 After 4 hours of work - 200g mixed vegetables, 170g chicken breast
Meal5 Before bed - 2 eggs, 55g whey

Clen dosage
I will go with 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 3 times depending on results.
Day1 0,2ml / 40mg 254,147,45,2000
Day2 0,2ml / 40mg
Day3 0,4ml / 80mg
Day4 0,4ml / 80mg
Day5 0,4ml / 80mg
Day6 0,6ml / 120mg
Day7 0,6ml / 120mg
Day8 0,6ml / 120mg
Day9 0,6ml / 120mg
Day10 0,6ml / 120mg
Day11 0,6ml / 120mg
Day12 0,6ml / 120mg
Day13 0,6ml / 120mg
Day14 0,6ml / 120mg
off for 2 weeks and then start with 80-120mg for 2 weeks again depending on results.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On a side note your ramping up the dose too fast and you should probably eat more real food and less protein powder

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would go from 40-80 over the first two weeks then 60-100 next bout and so on or I would go 40-120 over a span of 6 weeks.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I take albuterol instead of clen. 1st time with taurine 2nd time without and I didnt notice any difference. That been said take ketotifen with it at night 1mg pre bed so you wont build a tolerance to clen.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I agree that your ramp up is too quick, and you MUST taper the dosing down at the end. Running 120mcg from day 6 on is too much IMO. Have you used clen before? If you have legit clen, 120mcg is a pretty high dose, and you'll most likely be shaking and twitching if you ramp up your dosing that quick. I would ramp up 20-40mcg every 2 days if this is your first cycle. Don't be in a rush to hit a high intake, clen is still very effective at lower doses.

As for taurine, I always take mine preworkout and before bed. I find that clen can cause some cramps during my training and while i'm sleeping, so i split my doses between these two times to avoid potential cramps. Drink plenty of water throughout the day, and keep other stims (coffee, red bull, etc.) away. Clen is powerful, so don't take the ramp up lightly and don't try to push your dosing up too quickly or you'll be sorry. I would also taper down the same way you taper up, starting from day 15-16. Read up on clen and do some research to see how clen impacts your body, and why going from 120mcg to 0mcg is not a wise decision.

ch2000

Awards
Bottle LIQ CLEN just said: 1-2 Day 40mg.
3-5 Day 80mg. 6+ Day 120mg.
2 Week on 2 Week off..

But i really appreciate your comment alot.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree that your ramp up is too quick, and you MUST taper the dosing down at the end. Running 120mcg from day 6 on is too much IMO. Have you used clen before? If you have legit clen, 120mcg is a pretty high dose, and you'll most likely be shaking and twitching if you ramp up your dosing that quick. I would ramp up 20-40mcg every 2 days if this is your first cycle. Don't be in a rush to hit a high intake, clen is still very effective at lower doses.

As for taurine, I always take mine preworkout and before bed. I find that clen can cause some cramps during my training and while i'm sleeping, so i split my doses between these two times to avoid potential cramps. Drink plenty of water throughout the day, and keep other stims (coffee, red bull, etc.) away. Clen is powerful, so don't take the ramp up lightly and don't try to push your dosing up too quickly or you'll be sorry. I would also taper down the same way you taper up, starting from day 15-16. Read up on clen and do some research to see how clen impacts your body, and why going from 120mcg to 0mcg is not a wise decision.
Why must you taper down? Explain it to me please

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Why must you taper down? Explain it to me please
Upon further research, I stand corrected. I've always tapered down to prevent any crashing and drowsiness from going from a high dose to zero, but after reading into it more I retract my previous statement.

As a standard use with any thermo/stim product I do prefer to taper the doses toward the end, but it isn't necessary. I also thought that not tapering could have negative effects on thyroid function, but now that I'm thinking back I'm not sure where I read that haha. Sorry guys! OP, no need to taper off :)