Clen Cycle. When to take Taurine?

1. Cool Clen Cycle. When to take Taurine?

Hello guys..

I start on tomorrow with Liq Clen with 5g of Taurine to avoid cramps. I just have some small question.
    I'm going to take Clen 30 minutes before breakfast.

But when should i take the 5g Taurine? With the Clen or pre-/postworkout? Or before bed?

Daily Schedule:
    8am - Wake up, eat Clen
    9am - Meal1_Breakfast
    10am - Workout for 1 hour with 10g BCAA intra
    11.30am - Meal2_Postworkout meal
    2.30pm - Meal3
    3pm - Physical work for 8 hours
    7pm - Meal4
    11.30pm - Meal5_Bedtime Meal and going to bed 11.45pm

Workout
    Workout will be 5 days a week.
    Day1 - Chest
    Day 2 - Shoulder
    Day 3 - Legs
    Day 4 - off
    Day 5 - Back and Abs
    Day 6 - Biceps and Triceps
    Day 7 - off
    I also go to Physical Work 5 times a week for 8 hours pr day.

Diet
    Bodystats are: 175cm height, 163lbs weight
    Diet will be with macros: 254g protein, 147g carbs, 45g fat, 2000 calories
    Meal1 Breakfast - 1 egg, 60g oats, 55g whey
    Meal2 Post workout - 60g oats, 55g whey
    Meal3 Before work - 200g mixed vegetables, 170g chicken breast, 60g oats
    Meal4 After 4 hours of work - 200g mixed vegetables, 170g chicken breast
    Meal5 Before bed - 2 eggs, 55g whey

Clen dosage
    I will go with 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 3 times depending on results.
    Day1 0,2ml / 40mg 254,147,45,2000
    Day2 0,2ml / 40mg
    Day3 0,4ml / 80mg
    Day4 0,4ml / 80mg
    Day5 0,4ml / 80mg
    Day6 0,6ml / 120mg
    Day7 0,6ml / 120mg
    Day8 0,6ml / 120mg
    Day9 0,6ml / 120mg
    Day10 0,6ml / 120mg
    Day11 0,6ml / 120mg
    Day12 0,6ml / 120mg
    Day13 0,6ml / 120mg
    Day14 0,6ml / 120mg
    off for 2 weeks and then start with 80-120mg for 2 weeks again depending on results.

2. On a side note your ramping up the dose too fast and you should probably eat more real food and less protein powder
    •   

3. How would you do it?

4. I would go from 40-80 over the first two weeks then 60-100 next bout and so on or I would go 40-120 over a span of 6 weeks.

5. Honestly I take albuterol instead of clen. 1st time with taurine 2nd time without and I didnt notice any difference. That been said take ketotifen with it at night 1mg pre bed so you wont build a tolerance to clen.
    •   

6. What's Albuterol

7. Never mind

8. I agree that your ramp up is too quick, and you MUST taper the dosing down at the end. Running 120mcg from day 6 on is too much IMO. Have you used clen before? If you have legit clen, 120mcg is a pretty high dose, and you'll most likely be shaking and twitching if you ramp up your dosing that quick. I would ramp up 20-40mcg every 2 days if this is your first cycle. Don't be in a rush to hit a high intake, clen is still very effective at lower doses.

As for taurine, I always take mine preworkout and before bed. I find that clen can cause some cramps during my training and while i'm sleeping, so i split my doses between these two times to avoid potential cramps. Drink plenty of water throughout the day, and keep other stims (coffee, red bull, etc.) away. Clen is powerful, so don't take the ramp up lightly and don't try to push your dosing up too quickly or you'll be sorry. I would also taper down the same way you taper up, starting from day 15-16. Read up on clen and do some research to see how clen impacts your body, and why going from 120mcg to 0mcg is not a wise decision.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

9. Bottle LIQ CLEN just said: 1-2 Day 40mg.
    3-5 Day 80mg. 6+ Day 120mg.
    2 Week on 2 Week off..

But i really appreciate your comment alot.

10. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    I agree that your ramp up is too quick, and you MUST taper the dosing down at the end. Running 120mcg from day 6 on is too much IMO. Have you used clen before? If you have legit clen, 120mcg is a pretty high dose, and you'll most likely be shaking and twitching if you ramp up your dosing that quick. I would ramp up 20-40mcg every 2 days if this is your first cycle. Don't be in a rush to hit a high intake, clen is still very effective at lower doses.

As for taurine, I always take mine preworkout and before bed. I find that clen can cause some cramps during my training and while i'm sleeping, so i split my doses between these two times to avoid potential cramps. Drink plenty of water throughout the day, and keep other stims (coffee, red bull, etc.) away. Clen is powerful, so don't take the ramp up lightly and don't try to push your dosing up too quickly or you'll be sorry. I would also taper down the same way you taper up, starting from day 15-16. Read up on clen and do some research to see how clen impacts your body, and why going from 120mcg to 0mcg is not a wise decision.
    Why must you taper down? Explain it to me please
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

11. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    You don't need to

12. No sense to taper down

13. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Upon further research, I stand corrected. I've always tapered down to prevent any crashing and drowsiness from going from a high dose to zero, but after reading into it more I retract my previous statement.

As a standard use with any thermo/stim product I do prefer to taper the doses toward the end, but it isn't necessary. I also thought that not tapering could have negative effects on thyroid function, but now that I'm thinking back I'm not sure where I read that haha. Sorry guys! OP, no need to taper off
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    You don't need to

Yup, I was just interested in how it impacts the body and why it is wise to taper LOL
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. When to take taurine?
    By deadliftz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-07-2014, 08:41 AM
  2. When to take taurine...
    By Flaboy239 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 09:40 PM
  3. Dosage for my Cycle? When to take everything