I got some "MOOBS"

1. I got some "MOOBS"

Stats:
    46 years old
    202 pounds
    6.0 feet tall

Hi everyone.
    I went off TRT cold turkey about 10 months ago, no PCT no nothing. My HPTA started back up just fine after about 30 days followed by months of sluggish non motivated workdays and almost slim to none workouts since then.
    I weighed in at about 187# when I quit and now 10 months later weighing in at a 204# (pretty much all fat)

The last five weeks I've been switching to an about 70% plant-based diet and cutting down a little more on animal proteins as well as no dairy products at all. I've also been doing some workouts but my main question is .....Could you guys give me some Specific advice on exercises you found super helpful & useful to get rid of *man boobs* , "supplementation possibly as well."

I've been hitting the pecs often and not seeing that great of results and would really like to speed up this F**king process. I was hoping maybe you guys can give me some of your best "Moob Removal"
    advice and exercises , please.
    (The man boobs are an embarrassing subject for me but still real lol)

I want to lose excess body fat and get back in shape before I start TRT again. Probably blasting and cruising maybe a light ph cycle in the near future. Oh yeah, & I've been totally clean of all supplements except multi v this entire 10 months btw.
    Thanks everyone for your time.

2. Raloxifene did it for me. After 5 weeks, moobs were gone. Did 50/25/25/25/25mg . No side effects at all.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Raloxifene did it for me. After 5 weeks, moobs were gone. Did 50/25/25/25/25mg . No side effects at all.
    Thanks man.
    I just looked it up. Although I haven't had a hormone panel done in a while I'm pretty sure it's not an estrogen issue.

4. Just fat lol

5. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Thanks man.
    I just looked it up. Although I haven't had a hormone panel done in a while I'm pretty sure it's not an estrogen issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Just fat lol
    Grab a boob, squeeze it between thumb and index finger, around the nipple, if it feels like a bag of beans -or a single lump it's gyno. Is it soft and flabby, it's fat.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Grab a boob, squeeze it between thumb and index finger, around the nipple, if it feels like a bag of beans -or a single lump it's gyno. Is it soft and flabby, it's fat.
    Yep, just fat

7. I got a lot of work ahead of me. I've never really been fat before......I'm getting old.

8. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    I got a lot of work ahead of me. I've never really been fat before......I'm getting old.
    Ralox would also work on your boob fat if you are cutting! My friend had boob fat and did exactly what I did while on a TKD diet. By the end of week 5 his fat was gone -then he lost his discipline for a month (fast food binge), gained weight and guess what.... boobs again.
  9. I got some "MOOBS"

Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    I got a lot of work ahead of me. I've never really been fat before......I'm getting old.
    Welcome to the old club lol. My chest has always been a very weak spot for me and it still is. Lots of compound and isolation movements multiple times a week with variation of exercises will help but fat loss will be the biggest factor.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Welcome to the old club lol. My chest has always been a very weak spot for me and it still is. Lots of compound and isolation movements multiple times a week with variation of exercises will help but fat loss will be the biggest factor.
    Thanks for the advice brother. I just ordered me some Oxymax XT should be here by Monday. Looked like the best profile out there Imo

11. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Ralox would also work on your boob fat if you are cutting! My friend had boob fat and did exactly what I did while on a TKD diet. By the end of week 5 his fat was gone -then he lost his discipline for a month (fast food binge), gained weight and guess what.... boobs again.
    Yep fast food played a huge role in how fat I've become in the last 10 months not to mention beers & no testosterone

12. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Yep fast food played a huge role in how fat I've become in the last 10 months not to mention beers & no testosterone
    Did you do a lab test to see how your test is? Coming off of TRT, cold turkey, is almost unheard of.

13. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Did you do a lab test to see how your test is? Coming off of TRT, cold turkey, is almost unheard of.
    The only lab I had done since I came off TRT was a total testosterone count.

14. I've been lower than that in the past.

15. So you came back higher than before TRT?

16. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Name:  IMG_1356.PNG
Views: 162
Size:  77.4 KB
    Can't wait to start pinning again

17. LOL, I had to edit my posts because you respond so damn fast...

18. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    So you came back higher than before TRT?
    Docs protocol was sh*t so I started doing it at home on a weekly basis.
    Docs protocol was 300mg every 3 weeks.

I started 100mg ew at home & felt much better but the numbers were almost the same

19. Didn't do much blasting and cruising because I didn't have a script to take home so I just had to look for sources which gets expensive and unpredictable

20. I am an athlete and i have always had a little extra fat and ever since i started taking a vegan supplement i really started to lose my excess fat and also increase my energy and motivation. The supplement was created with a new technology that allows our bodies to actually use the nutrients in the supplement. I started using it 1 month ago and haven't changed my eating habits or anything else in my lifestyle. I have lost 10 lbs, my weight lifting has increased, my stamina and endurance have increased greatly. Oh yea its called Prodovite.

21. Not hearing anything about your cardio regimen
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

22. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Not hearing anything about your cardio regimen
    Yep, i'm very sure that would help. Unfortunately I have none.
    After being off TRT it's super hard to get motivated ,specially for cardio.
    I'm working on it bro.

23. This thread has helped.

24. Get up 20 minutes early and go for a walk around your neighborhood prior to breakfast
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Some Mike Tyson quotes for you
    By Iron Warrior in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-03-2006, 12:16 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-30-2003, 09:26 PM
  3. Got some good deals @ GNC today...
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12