Extreme

1. Extreme

Name:  Screenshot_2017-08-23-09-30-44.png
Views: 167
Size:  51.1 KB
    So I'm wondering how my body will respond to this, ive been keto for months until now,
    Im 180lbs maybe 10% bf

2. Btw, I'm just trying to get around 5-6% bf. And I'm running 400mg dnp everday right now
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Sharlaralphie View Post
    Btw, I'm just trying to get around 5-6% bf. And I'm running 400mg dnp everday right now
    Jesus. I hope you know what your doing.

Also, DNP is an off-limits topic so try to limit talking about it.

4. I will not mention anymore about dnp. But I have my degree in biochemical engineering so id say I do understand the compound enough. Although there is no responsible way to use something such as dnp, I am doing it,trust me, I know it sounds stupid

5. Quote Originally Posted by Sharlaralphie View Post
    I will not mention anymore about dnp. But I have my degree in biochemical engineering so id say I do understand the compound enough. Although there is no responsible way to use something such as dnp, I am doing it,trust me, I know it sounds stupid
    That's why we aren't aloud to talk about it. Basically because of uneducated people hearing about what it can do and using it without proper research.

Anyways, I hope this works out for you. I, personally, wouldn't drop my nutrition anywhere near that low. Maybe consider meeting your protein requirements at least.
    •   

6. If used correctly it's incredible...like you mentioned you seem knowledgeable and I hope you do okay man. Be careful.

7. Thank you both. Lets see how much BF I can drop

8. Great luck
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

9. Is your protien goal 83 or 143? Because that seems very low even at 180 lbs, and why would your sugar goal be 97?

10. Currently on my 8th week in ketosis. Been extremely strict with the diet. At the end of week 6 I had two major cheat days back to back 400 carbs each day based on candy and chocolate vs my standard 25 carbs a day. After the first day I was able to get back in ketosis at night, but I believe it was only because I did a major depletion workout consisting of upper body/lower body split & a 5k run first thing upon wakening. Decided to cheat again with the same foods that night since I was technically back in ketosis. Wasn't as lucky, took me almost a full week to get back in after the second cheat. I was also nauseous and had migraines for a few days. I gained a few pounds of water weight, but by the end of the week it all came off. Do I recommend cheating as heavy as I did? No. Wasted a week "maintaining" instead of progressing. Currently sitting between 11-12% BF. You should be fine after a day like that, just work out hard and maintain a strict diet for the next few weeks, make sure you hit all your macros.

11. Must be a better app for the weight loss where you can track everything by phone, even with the eaten plan would be so much useful.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HYPOTHESIS regarding "NO2/Extreme NOS PC" and such
    By The Conqueror in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 05:25 PM
  2. Help me with my bulking diet (extremely hard gainer)
    By conversekidz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-04-2003, 03:12 AM
  3. Extreme Supplementation: UA
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-19-2003, 01:52 AM
  4. Going with the extreme dose
    By Aneas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-14-2002, 11:17 PM
  5. T1 and extreme drowsiness