Whatcha think?

Sharlaralphie

Awards
So ive been dieting down and lost alot of fat, I'm literaly looking leaner and leaner everyday.
Just out of curiosity, without me having to test for ketosis, do you think I'm in ketosis with these macros? I eat this way everyday, its about 2200 calories
Screenshot_2017-08-17-15-35-30.png

Sharlaralphie

Awards
And I also do 60mins liss cardio and or 15min hiit everyday

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Your protein is really low and fat is higher than it needs to be for a weightlifter, as I'm sure others will speak to. That being said, while everyone is different, your 18g of net carbs should have you in ketosis. I float between 15 and 25g of net carbs and always test fine, but again, we are all different.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Most deffinately looks like ketosis I hope your protein isn't to low... but some people are slightly different

Sharlaralphie

Awards
Ok, so what should be my max protein intake for 2200calories a day without too much gluconeogenesis knocking me out of keto?

Sharlaralphie

Awards
Thats me now, il show where I was 3 months ago

Sharlaralphie

Awards
IMG_20170817_155217.jpg

Three months ago, was 250 now im 185
I ran clen and do massive cardio and strict diet

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I'll wait for some of the keto experts to weigh in, but props on the cut. From the way you look, maybe we need to be copying you! Looking lean!

Sharlaralphie

Awards
Thank you lol, I just know that once I got my food scale and stopped trying to rely on drugs only, and actually relying on diet and exercise, I started transforming

Sharlaralphie

Awards
Oh and I also intermittent fast everyday.
Typically 20 hour fast 4 hour feeding, but every couple days I do 23/1 protocol. I think that its one really big reason I'm leaning out so well

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
23/1 means you only eat for 1 hour a day? How much weight have you lost?

Sharlaralphie

Awards
Mind you, alot of water and muscle lost too, not 70lbs all fat
Its a sacrifice I chose

Sharlaralphie

Awards
By the way, since I fast everyday, I take advantage of my low insulin and take yohimbe every 3 hours while fasted and do alot of cardio or just moving around

Sharlaralphie

Awards
I ran clen for two weeks but all honesty, diet and exercise is what made this possible.
I'm so dedicated because I'm going to the Philippines to visit my wife so I'm getting my abs ready haha
Its just consistency

Sharlaralphie

Awards
And im very obsessive so once every week or so, I do a fat fast day where I only eat 10 scoops of mayo all day, 5 scoops at 1pm and 5 scoops at 5pm
I figure it helps ketosis

Sharlaralphie

Awards
And every 14-15 days I eat a huge carb meal to stabilize my leptin and ghrelin and prevent plateau

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well done with the cut dude , 70lbs in 4 months, jheeze Could you fill me in please, is clen a muscle builder or a leaning agent?

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How often are you training during this cut?

Sharlaralphie

Awards
Everyday,
I wake up do fasted cardio, typically 15 mins hiit and 45mins liss cardio,
Later In the day, anaerobic training, then usually at night 40 mins liss cardio. I just walk fast around the neighborhood for liss

Sharlaralphie

Awards
Btw clen is just for accelerated metabolism, didn't even do much for me. Just stick to diet and exercise, mind you I overtrain. Cardio 3-5 times a week with proper diet will work

Sharlaralphie

Awards
Oh, and just to see how efficient my diet is, I went two weeks without cardio, I just kept an adequate deficit from my tdee. And I still dropped the fat

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What sources do you get your protein and carbs from?

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What sources are your protein and carbs from?

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I used random forums and some times body space... I meen you can keep you protein significantly low but the lowest I usually run protein 0.85g per pound

Sharlaralphie

Awards
I eat 3 whole eggs 42 grams mayo and 40grams avocado everyday two times a day
And I usually put 42grams coconut oil in my coffee

Sharlaralphie

Awards
IMG_20170818_133407.jpg

I feel im maintaining muscle mass pretty well

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Gluconeogenesis is supply and demand, the further you get into Keto the less glucose you need. Stick to atleast 1g/lb protein if you a lifter, your at the min protein is to low for decent nitrogen retention. Honestly don't worry about protein, I ate up to 1.5g/lb and was still over 1 millimolar after testing at the end of a day. Just buy a monitor if you're worried.