Bf%

1. Bf%

Just looking for some input on my bf% I hold most of my weight in my abdominals so it's hard to tell. First pic is normal second is flexed.
    Name:  20170814_165631.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  53.0 KBName:  20170814_165900.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  53.5 KB

2. Between 10-13% ?
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
    •   

3. You look like you're bloated mate my lower stomach goes like that when I'm taking creatine, bad water retention.

4. I dunno maybe 10-12...

5. Look about 12%
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DK0313 View Post
    Just looking for some input on my bf% I hold most of my weight in my abdominals so it's hard to tell. First pic is normal second is flexed.
    Seems we all agree on your Bf%. What you really could improve is your muscle %.

7. Well damn thanks guys.. I was thinking 15 or 16% so that's kind of relieving to hear lol
  8. Bf%

I don't agree, if that is actually fat hiding your abs and not water retention you're more like 14-15% at least. If you were 10-12 you'd have visible abs.

9. Quote Originally Posted by APC80 View Post
    You look like you're bloated mate my lower stomach goes like that when I'm taking creatine, bad water retention.
    Yeah I know a couple people like that as well. And I am cycled on creatine too so that definitely could be playing a factor.

10. Quote Originally Posted by DK0313 View Post
    Yeah I know a couple people like that as well. And I am cycled on creatine too so that definitely could be playing a factor.
    That's prob what it is I have that weird look of being lean everywhere but my lower belly that's why I don't bother with creatine any more. Started it again during my cut recently and same thing happened, about 3 weeks in I looked pregnant. I use micronised creatine mono from ON as well so it's not the quality of it.

11. Quote Originally Posted by APC80 View Post
    That's prob what it is I have that weird look of being lean everywhere but my lower belly that's why I don't bother with creatine any more. Started it again during my cut recently and same thing happened, about 3 weeks in I looked pregnant. I use micronised creatine mono from ON as well so it's not the quality of it.
    That's exactly what I bitch about all the time😂😂looking like I'm pregnant but being lean everywhere else. I'll probably cycle off creatine for a month and see if I notice a difference, if so I'll just stop taking it altogether.

12. Quote Originally Posted by DK0313 View Post
    That's exactly what I bitch about all the timelooking like I'm pregnant but being lean everywhere else. I'll probably cycle off creatine for a month and see if I notice a difference, if so I'll just stop taking it altogether.
    I know mate I couldn't work out what was wrong for ages. If it doesn't annoy you work away at it but I just don't think I get enough benefit from it to be worth the bloat.

13. Quote Originally Posted by DK0313 View Post
    That's exactly what I bitch about all the time����looking like I'm pregnant but being lean everywhere else. I'll probably cycle off creatine for a month and see if I notice a difference, if so I'll just stop taking it altogether.
    I look pregnant with -and without creatine.
    Well, I should cycle off the bourbon-cola, I guess.

14. Get it measured. There are many ways to do it aside from the mirror if you want a more accurate methodology.

From most accurate to least
    - DEXA (Dual-energy X-ray Absorptiometry) Scan
    - Underwater Weighing
    - Bod Pod (Whole Body Plethysmography)
    - Skinfold Measurements
    - Bioelectrical Impedance
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

15. I think you are in the region of 10-12, a week after you stop the creatine you'll prob see your abs appear again.

16. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Get it measured. There are many ways to do it aside from the mirror if you want a more accurate methodology.

From most accurate to least
    - DEXA (Dual-energy X-ray Absorptiometry) Scan
    - Underwater Weighing
    - Bod Pod (Whole Body Plethysmography)
    - Skinfold Measurements
    - Bioelectrical Impedance
    That's very true. I was trying to find my calipers earlier this morning but no luck so I used an online calculator based off my waist and got 19% which is definitely inaccurate. So I turned to the AM community for input
  17. Bf%

Quote Originally Posted by DK0313 View Post
    That's very true. I was trying to find my calipers earlier this morning but no luck so I used an online calculator based off my waist and got 19% which is definitely inaccurate. So I turned to the AM community for input
    What's your height and waist measurements?

Prob won't be accurate till ya stop the creatine anyway

18. Quote Originally Posted by APC80 View Post
    What's your height and waist measurements?
    5'9-5'10 and 33 in. Weight is 170

19. Quote Originally Posted by DK0313 View Post
    5'9-5'10 and 33 in. Weight is 170
    https://thinkeatlift.com/how-much-body-fat-you-have/

I find the height-waist measurements in this pretty accurate. I only really use waist measurement and the mirror now. When I first hit the leanness I wanted I measured my waist and use that as a gauge.

20. Quote Originally Posted by APC80 View Post
    https://thinkeatlift.com/how-much-body-fat-you-have/

I find the height-waist measurements in this pretty accurate. I only really use waist measurement and the mirror now. When I first hit the leanness I wanted I measured my waist and use that as a gauge.
    If I go by the formula on that page it says I'm over 17 as well, but looking at the pics more like 13-14

21. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I look pregnant with -and without creatine.
    Well, I should cycle off the bourbon-cola, I guess.
    Well that seems kind of drastic, don't you think?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

22. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Well that seems kind of drastic, don't you think?
    Will rethink my approach, taking away the bourbon so suddenly could cause all kinds of sides.

23. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Will rethink my approach, taking away the bourbon so suddenly could cause all kinds of sides.
    Yes, moderation in all things. Not enough bourbon makes you realize how many azzholes are around you. Too much makes you do karate.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

24. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    You should plan your Bourbon cycle better next time and must have a SW (Soda Water) on hand, and for your PBT with some PBR (Paps Blue Ribbon) I thought you were on BRB Therapy though, so all you gotta do is blast n' cruise.

Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Yes, moderation in all things. Not enough bourbon makes you realize how many azzholes are around you. Too much makes you do karate.
    lol
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

25. Quote Originally Posted by DK0313 View Post
    If I go by the formula on that page it says I'm over 17 as well, but looking at the pics more like 13-14
    Well ya gotta account for the creatine bloat. Try a week or two off it and see what happens, I suspect you're like me tho and it's causing you to retain water badly I'll try and find a pic when I was on it I've the same distended lower gut you'll see the similarity. We seem to be part of the unlucky minority that get it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 17 days m-1-t...easy on the bf comments
    By embrace in forum Pics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-10-2004, 09:11 PM
  2. Time to drop some BF, any ideas?
    By Tatt2d in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-09-2004, 07:43 PM
  3. Bf %
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum Pics