What's a really good fat burner?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    You can add SNS LEAN Edge, raspberry ketones, TTA 500, and reduce XT. Serious Nutrition Solutions is the go to bulk supplement company.
    Do raspberry ketones make a big difference?

2. Purelywell got too ripped and is too good to talk to us anymore. We can't all use Prodovite and have the bodies of Greek gods. GEEZ, PURELYWELL!
    "They say the meek will inherit the Earth,
    But the ground they’ve left us is barren cold."
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Hell, might as well go full out with Clen and Ketotifen
    Bc clen hurts cardiac tissue and arterial walls. Albuteral is much easier on the system.

4. I have used several different fat burners, recently I used t2 from liquid labs stacked with hi techs hydroxy elite. Had good results from this stack. I liked hydroxy elite read good reviews and gave it a shot, had a good profile on it curbed my appetite which was huge from just always being hungry haha, plus it kinda gave me a more focused feeling or more alert so when dieting down and feeling lethargic this definitely helped me get through the day. personally I give it a thumbs up and I got mine from mind and muscle I think it was a stack when I got it. Hopefully this helps.
    Figure out what you want, make a plan, go get it, period.

---
    Team Juggernaut
    Team Mind & Muscle
    http://mindandmuscle.com
    Use discount code ROB5 on all purchases.
    Custom discounted stacks are available for you - message me for details!

5. Quote Originally Posted by DonutGains89 View Post
    I have used several different fat burners, recently I used t2 from liquid labs stacked with hi techs hydroxy elite. Had good results from this stack. I liked hydroxy elite read good reviews and gave it a shot, had a good profile on it curbed my appetite which was huge from just always being hungry haha, plus it kinda gave me a more focused feeling or more alert so when dieting down and feeling lethargic this definitely helped me get through the day. personally I give it a thumbs up and I got mine from mind and muscle I think it was a stack when I got it. Hopefully this helps.
    That dose of 3,5 T2 won't do anything for you.
    •   

6. Meth

7. Quote Originally Posted by artb View Post
    Meth

8. Osta/25/day for 8 weeks
    And if you've got balls S23

9. The one supplement I always go to is yohimbine hcl. It's cheap and very effective. You need to still be in a deficit but take it first thing on an empty stomach and do fasted steady state cardio for at least 30 mins 5 days a week and I guarantee you will see results. Can cause heart palpitations and anxiety though so read up on correct dosage. If money is no object then I would take a full spectrum fat burner with yohimbine hcl included.

10. Quote Originally Posted by a4urza View Post
    Osta/25/day for 8 weeks
    And if you've got balls S23
    Osta @ 12.5 ed actually worked pretty good as a fat burner for my.....Got results in less than 8 weeks

11. Quote Originally Posted by Wobmarvel View Post
    The one supplement I always go to is yohimbine hcl. It's cheap and very effective. You need to still be in a deficit but take it first thing on an empty stomach and do fasted steady state cardio for at least 30 mins 5 days a week and I guarantee you will see results. Can cause heart palpitations and anxiety though so read up on correct dosage. If money is no object then I would take a full spectrum fat burner with yohimbine hcl included.
    serious Nutrition solutions makes Y-HCL at a very affordable pricepoint.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Osta @ 12.5 ed actually worked pretty good as a fat burner for me. Got results in less than 8 weeks
    Best cut sarm cycle I've ever ran was osta/25mg/ED with RAD-140 30mg/ED...

S23 is a ****ing monster. The sides aren't worth it lol.

13. Tbh buy a bottle of 200mg caffeine pills, and a box of bronkaid. Take one of each 4 hours apart, 3 times a day. Best fat burner hands down and CHEAP. Google EC stack for more info. You can throw aspirin in to see if it assists you aswell. Good luck!
    Helps keep my energy up as well as boost my metabolism on extreme cuts!

14. what would be a good supplement that isnt just stims... or something boosting the heartrate a bunch

are there peptides that work

15. Quote Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    what would be a good supplement that isnt just stims... or something boosting the heartrate a bunch

are there peptides that work
    Maybe t3?

16. Hellfire is GOLD!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for a really good fat burner/ stack?
    By BBrocks77 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-16-2015, 11:01 PM
  2. Whats a good fat burner
    By Danielz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-02-2009, 12:40 PM
  3. what is a good fat burner?
    By meanjean26 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 11:57 PM
  4. Replies: 23