Ultimate Diet 2.0 Log - Because Masochist Tendencies Are the Best Types

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

  1. Ok, ignorant question time. You said earlier on that you have a history of "zigzag dieting". Is it possible that being this detailed and exact in your diet and your working out to failure in the gym is contributing to your history? That you beat yourself up for a period, get close to a goal, and then you backslide because mentally you're unable to maintain the same diet/workout regime and you feel there's no point in continuing? I'm not doubting what you say will work.

    I am certainly not doubting your abilities, just wondering about your procedures. Like I said before, one of my ignorant questions.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper


  2. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Ok, ignorant question time. You said earlier on that you have a history of "zigzag dieting". Is it possible that being this detailed and exact in your diet and your working out to failure in the gym is contributing to your history? That you beat yourself up for a period, get close to a goal, and then you backslide because mentally you're unable to maintain the same diet/workout regime and you feel there's no point in continuing? I'm not doubting what you say will work.

    I am certainly not doubting your abilities, just wondering about your procedures. Like I said before, one of my ignorant questions.
    A shame that these days you need to tip toe that much. I see you are concerned with pissing me off. No need.

    Yes, I think that the planning can get excessive. If you look at my long reply about the fasting regimen, it is based on flexibility, which is important.

    The zig zag dieting was different. I did a fast fat loss once, got the wrong idea and then did that a few more times.
    Thankfully, I put that behind me, but keeping it simple is important, that is sure true!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by stevencfitnes View Post
    Awesome reply. Yes in the past I was leaner when I started the diet. It was also years ago and I did run it twice successfully.

    I wanted the title of this thread changed, but could not find a moderator to do it. Sorry if you feel misled.

    Yep, timeshare.

    Who is to say I won't go back to this in ten weeks for the final six weeks of my quest for lean?


    When it's winter where I am, it is a daily high of 45-55 degrees and life becomes a lot less physically stressful.

    That and the fact that Christmas is a great time to be able to do carb loads.

    I'll still be doing this log. This log will be damn epic.
    Epic. Yup. We gonna hold you to that. If you get hit hard. Hit back harder. Let's do this.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Oh no, not mislead. I am an intense guy and love intense looking things. I also love to try new things, especially stuff others turn up their nose at because they look hard or are new and don't follow the old dogmatic rules of nutrition. I feel I need to do these things if I want to be able to coach others and have a lot of tools in my toolbox. So I bite off more than I can chew on occasion. Plus I have abused my body for 32 years now. I tend to abuse myself sometimes and have to readjust, back out or seriously modify things so that I can continue to make progress. I just tend to try and make several adjustments before abandoning the effort. I was hoping to be able to help you keep it going because the reality is that it works well when you can stick to it.


    Good deal and you are definitely going to have to get this mentality "I am not a believer in doing anything but all out in the gym so I always like to approach failure." in check or deal with a lot of injuries in the future as you begin to age.

    That was how I worked out for a very long time and now I am in a position where I abuse my body so much that I have to short cycle all of my very intense lifting so as to not reaggravate some over use injury. Bottom line the science does not support the 100% effort all the time mentality, and proves that the body can not sustain this type of effort without breaking down either.

    A well designed program should ALWAYS have cyclical intensity and volume. Working to failure should be done in short stints toward the end of the intensity cycle after ramping up both volume and intensity, IE resistance.
    First off...intensity, biting off more than we can chew....we are definitely kindred spirits.

    I don't disagree...but I have a different twist on the training. I can train to failure every session and have for long periods. Actually, I have gone the longest consistent periods while training to failure. The thing is, most people are afraid to do FEW enough sets and rest long enough between workouts to make failure work every workout. Mentzer had the right approach if you are going to train to failure.

    Having said that, I am getting older too and getting less intense and whatever...and I smearing that progression is what matters, not intensity. Sometimes leave g a little in the tank so that you don't have to take so long to recover allows for more frequent workouts and more frequent progression.

    I still think .most people who don't see results have a huge issue with doing too .ich volume and a fear of doing less. Because if 100 sets doesn't make me grow, how could 10 sets possibly work?

    Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Ok, ignorant question time. You said earlier on that you have a history of "zigzag dieting". Is it possible that being this detailed and exact in your diet and your working out to failure in the gym is contributing to your history? That you beat yourself up for a period, get close to a goal, and then you backslide because mentally you're unable to maintain the same diet/workout regime and you feel there's no point in continuing? I'm not doubting what you say will work.

    I am certainly not doubting your abilities, just wondering about your procedures. Like I said before, one of my ignorant questions.
    Hardly an ignorant observation. However, I think motivation comes and goes for all of us...and when we are motivat3d and driven, sometimes you have to squeeze it for all you can haha. But, you are also right that you cannot go all out forever and will power won't carry you forever. If you keep almost getting there and then falling back...maybe there are adjustments to be made. I wonder how realistic it is, in modern society with .modern living, for some of us to get to 10% and stay there. Not saying it is impossible, but for some of us who have really damaged our body with .modern eating and getting too fat...it will take a lot of approaches and zigzag to get into a position to hold onto 10%. But we here so much about the dangers of dieting and how yo-yo dieting is am eating disorder...but how many people do you k ow that got from 40+% bodyfat down to 10% and stayed there? I think there is a yo-yo approach that can be healthy as long as it modifies your long term habits and you keep getting better.

    It is like this. If you can deadlift 400 today after working out and building your dead, and then life takes over and you have to take a month off and your dead falls to 350...do you give up? Or just get back at it and rebuild? A lot of people will quit dieting because they hear so much about yo-yo being bad.

    But on the flip sode...going too hard all the time will lead to failure eventually. We are not machines. Actually, even machines break if they are run too hard...often pretty fast. How long would you redline the engine on your car?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Epic. Yup. We gonna hold you to that. If you get hit hard. Hit back harder. Let's do this.



    First off...intensity, biting off more than we can chew....we are definitely kindred spirits.

    I don't disagree...but I have a different twist on the training. I can train to failure every session and have for long periods. Actually, I have gone the longest consistent periods while training to failure. The thing is, most people are afraid to do FEW enough sets and rest long enough between workouts to make failure work every workout. Mentzer had the right approach if you are going to train to failure.

    Having said that, I am getting older too and getting less intense and whatever...and I smearing that progression is what matters, not intensity. Sometimes leave g a little in the tank so that you don't have to take so long to recover allows for more frequent workouts and more frequent progression.

    I still think .most people who don't see results have a huge issue with doing too .ich volume and a fear of doing less. Because if 100 sets doesn't make me grow, how could 10 sets possibly work?



    Hardly an ignorant observation. However, I think motivation comes and goes for all of us...and when we are motivat3d and driven, sometimes you have to squeeze it for all you can haha. But, you are also right that you cannot go all out forever and will power won't carry you forever. If you keep almost getting there and then falling back...maybe there are adjustments to be made. I wonder how realistic it is, in modern society with .modern living, for some of us to get to 10% and stay there. Not saying it is impossible, but for some of us who have really damaged our body with .modern eating and getting too fat...it will take a lot of approaches and zigzag to get into a position to hold onto 10%. But we here so much about the dangers of dieting and how yo-yo dieting is am eating disorder...but how many people do you k ow that got from 40+% bodyfat down to 10% and stayed there? I think there is a yo-yo approach that can be healthy as long as it modifies your long term habits and you keep getting better.

    It is like this. If you can deadlift 400 today after working out and building your dead, and then life takes over and you have to take a month off and your dead falls to 350...do you give up? Or just get back at it and rebuild? A lot of people will quit dieting because they hear so much about yo-yo being bad.

    But on the flip sode...going too hard all the time will lead to failure eventually. We are not machines. Actually, even machines break if they are run too hard...often pretty fast. How long would you redline the engine on your car?
    The deal is that I was fat. Out of shape. So bad that I thought I was real sick.
    I lost the weight. From almot 25-30% fat to around 10%.

    Then life. Hit hard. really really hard.

    I was diagnosed with ADHD, denied medication and offered an anti-depressant.

    I started to drink, because I found I would talk less when I was drinking, vs the motor mouth that they said the ADHD gave me.

    Problem was, I was mean, verbally abusive when I did talk when drinking.

    Then I nearly lost everything. It was 2 years ago last month. A lot of personal stuff redacted, but it is a miracle I was not in prison, and as a green card holder would have been denied permanent residency after i needed to review, and likely denied citizenship.

    I spent two years straightening my life out. Learning about myself. Learning to like myself and not hate life. To be grateful for life.


    I make more money than ever. I never thought I would buy things like a ps4 pro or a switch on day one, for example, and today broke a personal income in a single record.
    I can't wait to make my first million dollars, and I finally have the means to buy the food I want for a diet, any mild PED's like MK677, and just feel good about myself, because i am a good dude.

    We all pick a course.
    We either pick ourselves up, or let ourselves go...

    But life will get in the way again for me. This time I will have a better set of tools to deal with it all.

  5. As usual, you guys put it better than I could. As an actual old Former Fat Guy, I doubt I'll ever have a visible 8 pack washboard stomach. Mainly because I just don't have the will power to get my diet to that point. And I'm surprisingly OK with that. I'll continue working on it (and my issues that cause the bad diet choices), but as a soon to be 54 year old, I'm more focused on not creating any more injuries than I already have.

    Carry On, and I'll continue following along.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by stevencfitnes View Post
    The deal is that I was fat. Out of shape. So bad that I thought I was real sick.
    I lost the weight. From almot 25-30% fat to around 10%.

    Then life. Hit hard. really really hard.

    I was diagnosed with ADHD, denied medication and offered an anti-depressant.

    I started to drink, because I found I would talk less when I was drinking, vs the motor mouth that they said the ADHD gave me.

    Problem was, I was mean, verbally abusive when I did talk when drinking.

    Then I nearly lost everything. It was 2 years ago last month. A lot of personal stuff redacted, but it is a miracle I was not in prison, and as a green card holder would have been denied permanent residency after i needed to review, and likely denied citizenship.

    I spent two years straightening my life out. Learning about myself. Learning to like myself and not hate life. To be grateful for life.


    I make more money than ever. I never thought I would buy things like a ps4 pro or a switch on day one, for example, and today broke a personal income in a single record.
    I can't wait to make my first million dollars, and I finally have the means to buy the food I want for a diet, any mild PED's like MK677, and just feel good about myself, because i am a good dude.

    We all pick a course.
    We either pick ourselves up, or let ourselves go...

    But life will get in the way again for me. This time I will have a better set of tools to deal with it all.
    Well said.

    Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    As usual, you guys put it better than I could. As an actual old Former Fat Guy, I doubt I'll ever have a visible 8 pack washboard stomach. Mainly because I just don't have the will power to get my diet to that point. And I'm surprisingly OK with that. I'll continue working on it (and my issues that cause the bad diet choices), but as a soon to be 54 year old, I'm more focused on not creating any more injuries than I already have.

    Carry On, and I'll continue following along.
    Pfffft, you are a boss. Don't play it off.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    As usual, you guys put it better than I could. As an actual old Former Fat Guy, I doubt I'll ever have a visible 8 pack washboard stomach. Mainly because I just don't have the will power to get my diet to that point. And I'm surprisingly OK with that. I'll continue working on it (and my issues that cause the bad diet choices), but as a soon to be 54 year old, I'm more focused on not creating any more injuries than I already have.

    Carry On, and I'll continue following along.
    Feel free to give your constructive comments.
    I was at a time the first one to get mad and debate.

    That goes nowhere. Before we know it we are fighting.
    Look at the world now a days.

    Finding this forum and making this thread has been the best thing ever ever.
    Nice to use the internet for something other than getting mad at politics and crazy world events.

  8. Sounds a lot like how I went through the spectrum of diets. I could enjoy a debate on some things once you really put your paper out or your system / thoughts. I think for the most part most people employ a lot of what you are referring to with the instinctive eating. I definitely do but to be honest you and I both know what it leads too after a while. Here we are sitting here about 5% higher in bodyfat than we want to be.

    I was going to ask you if you had been diagnosed with ADHD because I was sure you had it. One of the major signs of adult ADHD is lots of research and planning and not a lot of executingunless extremely motivated. It is an all or nothing situation for us. Then we drop, or replan / tweak it because we always research and see new things we want to try. We can be some of the most knowledgeable people that just execute inconsistently.

    I have learned a lot recently about my ADHD through this site www.additudemag.com they explain tons of things I never knew that explained a lot to me about my behavior. Has some resources to help also but so far I have been researching not executing... as one would expect. If someone wants me to plan their program I can knock it out of the park but executing mine for myself I can only do for short stints but I will say that even instinctive and loose IF is easy to keep yourself in an acceptable range for most people.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sounds a lot like how I went through the spectrum of diets. I could enjoy a debate on some things once you really put your paper out or your system / thoughts. I think for the most part most people employ a lot of what you are referring to with the instinctive eating. I definitely do but to be honest you and I both know what it leads too after a while. Here we are sitting here about 5% higher in bodyfat than we want to be.

    I was going to ask you if you had been diagnosed with ADHD because I was sure you had it. One of the major signs of adult ADHD is lots of research and planning and not a lot of executingunless extremely motivated. It is an all or nothing situation for us. Then we drop, or replan / tweak it because we always research and see new things we want to try. We can be some of the most knowledgeable people that just execute inconsistently.

    I have learned a lot recently about my ADHD through this site they explain tons of things I never knew that explained a lot to me about my behavior. Has some resources to help also but so far I have been researching not executing... as one would expect. If someone wants me to plan their program I can knock it out of the park but executing mine for myself I can only do for short stints but I will say that even instinctive and loose IF is easy to keep yourself in an acceptable range for most people.
    I'll be honest, I'm a capitalist.

    I'm currently building a a home in an overseas country and one day I need to retire there. The problem is earning money in an overseas country where I'm going is next to Impossible unless you want to make pennies a day... well dollars a day.

    I need to create something that people can get value from where I can also support my family in the years to come.

    Being in sales, I know a north Korea strike or impeachment would mess my money up badly, and I need to diversify.

    That's one of the reasons why I became motivated to do the website that I'm building.

    I'm sure you've seen the different intermittent fasting sites, you have Leangains ripped body, then you have people that don't have websites but just sell books like eat stop eat.

    To me it seems like there's two different ends of the spectrum with intermittent fasting.

    On one side you have the bodybuilding Bros who want to get super lean and ripped and still eat their Pop-Tarts.

    On the other side you have people that are really obese and just need a way to be able to get out of that trap as fast as they can.

    These have been addressed with two separate types of diets of course. You have Leangains on one end, and things like the fast diet on the other side which I think is the same thing as the 5-2 diet

    The problem is that both of those things cause neuroses in some people. Both can be hard to adhere to for different reasons.

    And then you have people that get older in life and need to be less focused on the nutrition but still want to get very lean.

    Or you have people that don't like completely not eating for 2 days of the week it just doesn't work for them and they still are very overweight and needs to lose weight.

    So what I'm kind of working with is just a way to bridge that Gap.

    Give people real results and help them out.

    I say that I'm a capitalist because I'm building a website around this. I want to create hundreds of articles. A book even in time.

    Zig Ziglar said it best. If we help enough people get what they want in life we can have anything we want in life.

    Anyways, I've been building websites for years and have done it for clients you've paid me a lot more money that I'm ever going to make with this in the first few months.

    But that isn't really the point, the point is to help people out who feel like they need to help. To give people some hope that former fat guys can get thinner and stay leaner for a long time.

    Now for the ADHD stuff.

    I'm a huge proponent of believing that diet is a huge part of what makes us who we are. I'm also not a scientific Luddite so I never argue that scientific evidence doesn't show that chemical imbalance is exist.

    I've tried ADHD medication, and it didn't do anything except for what it would do in a normal person which was Jack them up like an amphetamine.

    With that, I find that meditating and focusing has helped me a great deal.

    I took a leap of faith and I purchased a set of audio tracks With a money-back guarantee of course that claims to help me with Law of Attraction principles.

    The craziest thing is that maybe it's psychosomatic but I do believe they're absolutely working.

    There's something to be said about tones that balance the left and right hemispheres of the brain, at since I quit caffeine my ADHD Tendencies have gone down so much it's crazy.

    I'll definitely check out the site because I'm always looking to learn new things about psychology and myself.

    I highly suggest Anthony Robbins although some people immediately disregard him he is great at thinking and learning about the psyche.

  10. Got ya,and it can be done for sure. So basically you are planning to coach via a website / blog / forum around various different IF principle based on the individuals needs, situation and ability to adhere?

    Just curious though, what credentials do you have to legitimize your philosophy? It is going to be hard to become a subject matter expert without some credentials. Do you have any nutritional education or certifications that are going to instill that initial level of confidence in you from those who don't know you from Adam? Just curious, not saying it can't be done without it, but it will be much harder.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Got ya,and it can be done for sure. So basically you are planning to coach via a website / blog / forum around various different IF principle based on the individuals needs, situation and ability to adhere?

    Just curious though, what credentials do you have to legitimize your philosophy? It is going to be hard to become a subject matter expert without some credentials. Do you have any nutritional education or certifications that are going to instill that initial level of confidence in you from those who don't know you from Adam? Just curious, not saying it can't be done without it, but it will be much harder.
    I'm not going to coach. I'll leave that to Martin Berkham.

    I'm going to create an authority site that has awesome information filled articles for free, has Google:s targeted ads and offers affiliate links to products that I've read and can endorse.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by stevencfitnes View Post
    I'm not going to coach. I'll leave that to Martin Berkham.

    I'm going to create an authority site that has awesome information filled articles for free, has Google:s targeted ads and offers affiliate links to products that I've read and can endorse.
    Okay, so you won't be interacting with people, and I am assuming you don't have any credentials as you didn't even address the question. How do you plan to become an authority site with no interaction, no client base to show proof of concepts and no credentials? I am just trying to be real here you said hold no punches to avoid pissing you off. I am completely missing how you intend to gain the trust of the masses with no credentials, no clientele, and no interaction other than putting out articles that most people wont trust without those things to prove you are actually an authority. Do you plan to do videos, have a heavy social media presence or where to you plan to generate traffic from?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  13. Just so I'm clear, this is basically market research for your future business?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Okay, so you won't be interacting with people, and I am assuming you don't have any credentials as you didn't even address the question. How do you plan to become an authority site with no interaction, no client base to show proof of concepts and no credentials? I am just trying to be real here you said hold no punches to avoid pissing you off. I am completely missing how you intend to gain the trust of the masses with no credentials, no clientele, and no interaction other than putting out articles that most people wont trust without those things to prove you are actually an authority. Do you plan to do videos, have a heavy social media presence or where to you plan to generate traffic from?
    You don't need to so anything aside from provide good information and do some white hat link building, Google will do the rest, plus I do have my own track record.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Just so I'm clear, this is basically market research for your future business?
    No. You seem to jump to conclusions a lot.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by stevencfitnes View Post
    No. You seem to jump to conclusions a lot.
    No, not really. Was just wanting clarification on your intent. And it appears to me your intent is to use this experience as the basis for an authority site. So, to satisfy my curiosity I simply came right out and asked.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  17. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    No, not really. Was just wanting clarification on your intent. And it appears to me your intent is to use this experience as the basis for an authority site. So, to satisfy my curiosity I simply came right out and asked.
    Yes thanks for being direct. I started that site in July. It is not geared towards bodybuilding per se and especially not ultimate diet type craziness

  18. Quote Originally Posted by stevencfitnes View Post
    You don't need to so anything aside from provide good information and do some white hat link building, Google will do the rest, plus I do have my own track record.
    I guess if working with the masses and trying to market to those who don't do any of their own research and blindly trust others then you will be just fine. I don't get that mentality, but it does not mean it won't work out for you. I would not take the site seriously without some credentials or proof that your ideas work on people other than yourself. Anyone can learn to get themselves good results. Showing that your practices work for others requires a body of work otherwise it is just unproven theory. I can't think of anyone that I respect in the fitness or nutrition industry that has not proven themselves and their methods on multiple people. Then again I would not be your target audience either.

    I understand what you intend to do and you may just have some SEO and other web marketing tactics that will generate you the traffic you need and if you already have multiple articles before you launch so you make yourself look like a well published authority then it may just work out perfectly for you. Either way I think you are doing yourself and your future clientele a disservice if you do not get some formal education of some sort for your nutrition. Right now it sounds like you are okay with the web bringing you traffic and some residual income more than you are interested in offering the best information possible or you would be trying to further your knowledge and credibility rather than dismissing it based on the ability to make money off of adjusting web traffic through SEO and affiliate action.

    As far as saying that @SFreed was jumping to conclusions I obviously came to the same ones. You were trying to over-hype situations, be dramatic and act like you have a special system that just can't be revealed yet. As a matter of fact when I brought it up you seemed surprised that I went there. However the build up was obvious to me at least. You are in here to do a transformation thread so you can post up pictures of yourself in great shape which is great but is also going to be very misleading to people because you aren't using the relaxed methods you are speaking of to obtain that look... It has just seemed to be about building hype or marketing, or should I say practicing "The Laws of Attraction" but it was pretty obvious there were some tactics being employed. Not a problem to be practicing them but also don't get offended if people notice it seems like you are trying a bit too hard. It feels a bit forced and over the top right now, but keep it up until it becomes natural to you. If none of that is the case then I apologize for basically saying that your writing style seems a bit disingenuous. I can't help how it comes off to me or others.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  19. You know what? I apologize for mentioning it.
    You guys were fun though. Thanks.
    I was just excited to share stuff and it backfired. I thought there was a conversation but obviously you guys think I'm using you as market research (which is a joke btw.)

    My bad.
    Don't worry about replying. Thanks and best of luck to you all.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by stevencfitnes View Post
    You know what? I apologize for mentioning it.
    You guys were fun though. Thanks.
    I was just excited to share stuff and it backfired.

    My bad.
    Don't worry about replying. Thanks and best of luck to you all.
    Backfired how? You were given an honest critique, it was the open and honest conversation that you said you welcomed. Obviously mental toughness is not a strong suit. You quit the diet inside of a week after naming your thread with the word masochistic in it... then quit the honest conversation and apparently log as soon as I stated I didn't agree with your business plan and tried to offer constructive criticism which you said you desired... I even encouraged you to stick with it and let your practice of the Laws of Attraction to become more natural... You are the one who said you just learned about them and started putting them into action. Stated that you felt like it was working, so you are obviously employing them. Not like I made any of this stuff up... You are trying something new don't get bent out of shape that it isn't perfect or that I actually encouraged you to keep practicing but to also better yourself and your future business by better educating yourself so that it is easier for people to trust you as an industry authority.

    I wish you the best, starting off with developing as thick of skin as you said you had when you welcomed honest conversation.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Backfired how? You were given an honest critique, it was the open and honest conversation that you said you welcomed. Obviously mental toughness is not a strong suit. You quit the diet inside of a week after naming your thread with the word masochistic in it... then quit the honest conversation and apparently log as soon as I stated I didn't agree with your business plan and tried to offer constructive criticism which you said you desired... I even encouraged you to stick with it and let your practice of the Laws of Attraction to become more natural... You are the one who said you just learned about them and started putting them into action. Stated that you felt like it was working, so you are obviously employing them. Not like I made any of this stuff up... You are trying something new don't get bent out of shape that it isn't perfect or that I actually encouraged you to keep practicing but to also better yourself and your future business by better educating yourself so that it is easier for people to trust you as an industry authority.

    I wish you the best, starting off with developing as thick of skin as you said you had when you welcomed honest conversation.
    Listen, I am not here to piss people off.
    If you guys think i was being a sneaky manipulative **** then I would rather not hang around and hear about it.

    That is how it came off, i ****ed up but had the best intentions... Still, why would anyone want to hang where people think they are being a scumbag?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. epistine + ultimate diet 2.0 log
    By thebiz909 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-08-2014, 04:32 AM
  2. Ultimate Diet 2.0 - A Mini-Log (kinda)
    By rolandajoint in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 11:17 PM
  3. Haiz and Designer Supplements VS. Ultimate Diet 2.0
    By haiz69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 12:32 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-03-2006, 04:23 PM
  5. Lyle McDonald's Ultimate Diet 2.0
    By Anarchy939 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 04:24 PM
Log in
Log in