PCT and Cutting

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finished my Epiandrosterone and Lgd-4033 bulking cycle, and taking clomid daily for the next 4 weeks alone. Can I start my cut now? Or wait until my PCT is finished? Or even longer than that?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Personally I would finish your pct then if you want to cut you can start that. A natural cut?

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright, I was planning on doing a cycle a cycle of S4 and GW for 8 weeks.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you do cut, dont cut hard, keep calories a slightly below maintenance that way you hold onto your muscle.

P

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
I would hate to cut during a pct right after a cycle....gonna feel weak af

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would hold off on cutting during PCT, it will be a challenge to keep strength up and hard to gauge how the cycle went. Is this your first time cycling these? Also, what was your PCT protocol?

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would hold off on cutting during PCT, it will be a challenge to keep strength up and hard to gauge how the cycle went. Is this your first time cycling these? Also, what was your PCT protocol?
It is my first time cycling these, and only my second PH cycle in general. I gained 24 lbs on cycle, but it's hard to gauage how much lean muscle I gained due to me gaining a good amount of fat as well. And as far as PCT goes it's a Clomid only PCT.

stevencfitnes

stevencfitnes

Awards
  • Established
Calorie deficit restricts testosterone.
I would not diet. Eat a maintenance diet and include at least 100g carbs a day to bring your hormones back where they should be.

You
Did not say how long you were on the lgd.
Generally with that, time on = time off for returning everything where it was.

It doesn't shut down but suppresses you, so I would not diet now and would just lift and eat maintenance.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is my first time cycling these, and only my second PH cycle in general. I gained 24 lbs on cycle, but it's hard to gauage how much lean muscle I gained due to me gaining a good amount of fat as well. And as far as PCT goes it's a Clomid only PCT.
omg thats a lot of weight for a cycle. I made this mistake by eating too much on cycle and gaining too much fat. Its much better to keep waist tight doing a cycle. Sure if your after strength and size gains you can eat more maintenance esp on training days, and go real low on carbs esp on off days, but any additional fat is just fat to diet off and is not worth the extra fat gain.

I grew up in the era of Ronnie Coleman and the mass monsters and we taught in the magazines, yes ive been around this fifteen years, that you need to "bulk up" between contests. While its true you definitely can eat more than contest prep, no need to gain excess fat, and I think guys now a days ue to classic physique and physique, even the bodybuilders who were accidently brainwashed about adding to much body fat, have realized its much sexier and healthier to be nice and lean and have that bicep vein showing than be the guy in the guy at 18% bodyfat, big and strong, yet having to diet like hell to drop down body fat. At least thats the realization ive fund that works for myself after fifteen years =-)

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
omg thats a lot of weight for a cycle. I made this mistake by eating too much on cycle and gaining too much fat. Its much better to keep waist tight doing a cycle. Sure if your after strength and size gains you can eat more maintenance esp on training days, and go real low on carbs esp on off days, but any additional fat is just fat to diet off and is not worth the extra fat gain.

I grew up in the era of Ronnie Coleman and the mass monsters and we taught in the magazines, yes ive been around this fifteen years, that you need to "bulk up" between contests. While its true you definitely can eat more than contest prep, no need to gain excess fat.
Yeah it's alot from what I see it looks like I went from 5% BF at 151 to about 16% at 175.. I'm not very thrilled about it but I learned not to eat so high over maintenance next cycle. I had already read that but I went against it and ate about 750-1000 Cal over maintenance everyday. All clean food but calories are calories.

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Calorie deficit restricts testosterone.
I would not diet. Eat a maintenance diet and include at least 100g carbs a day to bring your hormones back where they should be.

You
Did not say how long you were on the lgd.
Generally with that, time on = time off for returning everything where it was.

It doesn't shut down but suppresses you, so I would not diet now and would just lift and eat maintenance.
It was a 8 week cycle, and that's not a problem at all, I'm eating 300-400 grams right now