Eca stack pause

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
Hello guys,

Before hand, i' d like to thank you for taking some of your valuable time to read this.

Start up weight: 179 lbs
Current weight: 162 lbs
Bf: 13%

I ran an ECA stack for 4 weeks for the first time, and I lost around 10 lbs. Then I stopped for 2 weeks and lost another 5 lbs.

So I took a 2 week brake,

So I started it again 3 weeks ago, and so far I've lost 3 lbs.

I do lots of cardio around 5 to 6 times a week since I do crossfit Trainning and run at least 5 miles once or twice a week.

My diet is on check. But my goal is to be 155 of at least 10% bf.

I wonder if I should stop the ECA now and take 5 weeks off and start again?

Or maybe start forskolin?
Or wait 5 weeks and start yohimbine?

Or maybe something else you guys may wanna recommend?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the progress! That is some incredible progress and fat loss. There isn't too much need to take a break from the EC stack, and it seems like it is working very well so I would suggest to keep running it. Taking small breaks can be helpful, but EC has been studied and shown to be effective even with long term use.

You could always switch things up and try a new thermogenic product if you'd like. It sounds like your diet is on point and you're doing everything right, so switching to a different thermogenic might be a good way to see what works best. I think forskolin would be a great addition to your stack, even if you decide to add this in with EC. I would also check out Oxymax XT, which is a powerful thermogenic that contains a full serving of forskolin. Oxymax XT would be a great product to transition to for 4 weeks while taking a break from EC

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
I honestly think ECA stack is the best thing I could've find, this is my last week doing it because I started to feel the hard heart beats, but other than that energy and conditioning is pretty good, i have asthma and nothing had worked before and it seems like the bronchodilatarol(pardon my grammar) works pretty good. Currently at 12% bf trying to get down to 10%, weighting 160 lbs.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the progress! That is some incredible progress and fat loss. There isn't too much need to take a break from the EC stack, and it seems like it is working very well so I would suggest to keep running it. Taking small breaks can be helpful, but EC has been studied and shown to be effective even with long term use.

You could always switch things up and try a new thermogenic product if you'd like. It sounds like your diet is on point and you're doing everything right, so switching to a different thermogenic might be a good way to see what works best. I think forskolin would be a great addition to your stack, even if you decide to add this in with EC. I would also check out Oxymax XT, which is a powerful thermogenic that contains a full serving of forskolin. Oxymax XT would be a great product to transition to for 4 weeks while taking a break from EC
Forgot to press reply sorry

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I honestly think ECA stack is the best thing I could've find, this is my last week doing it because I started to feel the hard heart beats, but other than that energy and conditioning is pretty good, i have asthma and nothing had worked before and it seems like the bronchodilatarol(pardon my grammar) works pretty good. Currently at 12% bf trying to get down to 10%, weighting 160 lbs.
I would cycle off if you're having an irregular heart rate rate or hard heart beats. I would also scale back on stimulant and caffeine intake to make sure you aren't over-doing it. EC is a great solution, especially if you have asthma. You may want to look at another option while cycling off to still help with your progress. Something like Oxymax XT would be less stim heavy, but you'd still get great benefits from the other ingredients it contains. It may be worth using for your time off EC stack