whats my body fat at?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by big_pete View Post
    fitbit aria smart scale
    Wow.. that one is kind of expensive! Have you tried a hand held one? Wondered how those worked...
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Wow.. that one is kind of expensive! Have you tried a hand held one? Wondered how those worked...
    ikr it wasnt cheap, but I have wasted money on dumber things. I never tried hand held one. have you heard good things about them?
    •   

3. whats my body fat at?

Quote Originally Posted by big_pete View Post
    ikr it wasnt cheap, but I have wasted money on dumber things. I never tried hand held one. have you heard good things about them?
    They work through bioelectrical impedance. By sending an electric pulse through your body they can estimate your body composition. Very inconsistent and can change drastically based on factors like hydration and proximity to meals.

4. Quote Originally Posted by big_pete View Post
    Useless as well. Anything that tries to measure bf% through bioelectrical impedance is a load of bollocks. My old gym had an expensive boditronics hand held thing, told me I was 9.1% one day, the next day I got 13.3. I was maybe 13-14 no way was I as low as nine at the time. Only way to know for sure is dexa scan and they can even be out a percent or two. Why are you so fixated with bf%?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    They work through bioelectrical impedance. By sending an electric pulse through your body they can estimate your body composition. Very inconsistent and can change drastically based on factors like hydration and proximity to meals.
    hmm doesn't sound accurate at all. I have seen these at gyms before
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by APC80 View Post
    Useless as well. Anything that tries to measure bf% through bioelectrical impedance is a load of bollocks. My old gym had an expensive boditronics hand held thing, told me I was 9.1% one day, the next day I got 13.3. I was maybe 13-14 no way was I as low as nine at the time. Only way to know for sure is dexa scan and they can even be out a percent or two. Why are you so fixated with bf%?
    ill take your word for it and not even try them. sounds no better then the peace of **** scale I bought. idk bro I guess I like the idea of knowing exactly how much muscle im gaining and fat. I like being in control. I want to be in control of it as much as possible. I am convinced now that those bf scales are useless. ill just use tape an mirror.

7. Quote Originally Posted by APC80 View Post
    ill take your word for it and not even try them. sounds no better then the peace of **** scale I bought. idk bro I guess I like the idea of knowing exactly how much muscle im gaining and fat. I like being in control. I want to be in control of it as much as possible. I am convinced now that those bf scales are useless. ill just use tape an mirror.
  8. whats my body fat at?

Quote Originally Posted by big_pete View Post
    I used to be the same mate I'd love a way of knowing my bf% but it doesn't really matter in the end. If ya look at them pics there's a guy at 17.3% looks better than than everyone even those in low single digits.

Looking through them there I see you're in there @TheSolution lol hard to believe you're 11% there you look far lower.

9. Quote Originally Posted by APC80 View Post
    I used to be the same mate I'd love a way of knowing my bf% but it doesn't really matter in the end. If ya look at them pics there's a guy at 17.3% looks better than than everyone even those in low single digits.

Looking through them there I see you're in there @TheSolution lol hard to believe you're 11% there you look far lower.
    yea seeing those pics really opened my eyes to the % being not important. are there other ways to keep water weight minimal while on cycle besides the use of an AI?

10. Quote Originally Posted by big_pete View Post
    yea seeing those pics really opened my eyes to the % being not important. are there other ways to keep water weight minimal while on cycle besides the use of an AI?
    Arimistane is good for drying you out. What are you planning to cycle?

11. Quote Originally Posted by APC80 View Post
    Arimistane is good for drying you out. What are you planning to cycle?
    im on cycle rn been on for 10 days. test cyp 600mg a week an injectable ment 30mg ed. Im about to throw in 30mg msten ed. might throw in some deca or npp

12. Quote Originally Posted by big_pete View Post
    im on cycle rn been on for 10 days. test cyp 600mg a week an injectable ment 30mg ed. Im about to throw in 30mg msten ed. might throw in some deca or npp
    Nice one. Sorry I don't have much experience with PEDs so can't help ya there. How's the gains so far?

13. Quote Originally Posted by APC80 View Post
    Nice one. Sorry I don't have much experience with PEDs so can't help ya there. How's the gains so far?
    pretty good so far. im up 5-6lbs. have noticed some slight strength and endurance gains. Idk bout you but I dont train for strength. like to stay in the 10-12 rep range most of the time.

14. Quote Originally Posted by big_pete View Post
    yea yea I kno that sounds dumb af but anorexic people look In mirrors and see themselves as fat mabe theres fat guys that see themselves as toned studs lol had to make sure that wasn't the case
    It doesnt hurt to double check haha
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Whats my body fat percentage
    By wokko in forum Pics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-21-2014, 02:58 PM
  2. What would you guess my Body Fat % to be?
    By use2Bfat in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2014, 10:44 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 06:02 PM
  4. What is body fat % ?
    By sonofsteven in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 06:35 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 04:18 PM