New cutting diet, what do you think?

1. New cutting diet, what do you think?

Hey guys, i have been doing keto for 2 weeks and have seen great results like my waist looking tight(but also because of caloric deficit for 2 months now) and my face also tightened up, but i seemed to be looking very flat and depleted especially my arms, i figured it was the glycogen depletion with the kinda low calories so i thought i would just stick to a normal calorie deficit cutting diet(kinda harsh deficit) and try to cut down on that, now i will be on some extra help(juice), just thought u should know about this as it is important while critiquing my diet and knowing why i am daring to rock a harsh deficit.
    Stats
    6'1
    200 lbs
    14-16% body fat( Not really sure)
    Strength wise, i did lose some strength and endurance, but ever since upping my sodium especially before my workouts im doing fine, currently benching 240 for 5-7 reps depending, but nothing close to my lifts during my bulk
    If it also helps i dropped from 222 lbs to 200 currently in the past 2 months following an IIFYM approach eating anything.
    My new diet

MEAL 1(1-2h before workout)
    70g oatmeal
    1 scoop of iso whey
    Total calories 378

MEAL 2(post workout shake)
    1.5 scoop of iso whey
    1 banana
    2.5 tbsp hershey caramel syrup
    Total calories 415

MEAL 3
    1.5 Chicken breast(dont know how much in oz)
    1 cup of broccoli
    Mustard on top
    Total calories 332

MEAL 4(last meal of the day)
    1 can of tuna
    2 tbsp heated and melted peanut butter
    ^Dont ask
    Total calories 339

Total daily calories and macros are: 168g protein 115g carbs 29g fat at 1464 calories.
    Will begin adding a high carb cheat day once a week after its been 2 weeks on this diet.

Im only on day 5 of the juice just so u know.

2. For 6'1" this isn't enough but if you are gearing up you could double this. Sounds like your keto diet did its job now time to add lean muscle.
    •   

3. Nuuuudz are required for help. Lol
    AM10 for 10% off at MrSupps.com

4. Seems solid man. I had great results with keto though I dropped from 185 22% bf to 145 13% bf in about three months (no juice because I'm a wrestler...drug tests) but the predominantly low carb thing you're doing with carbs centered around workouts is what I've been doing lately and it's been working pretty well imo

5. Quote Originally Posted by bristolbuild View Post
    For 6'1" this isn't enough but if you are gearing up you could double this. Sounds like your keto diet did its job now time to add lean muscle.
    My goal isnt to add lean muscle, my goal is to lose fat and get shredded or just really lean. I know i could double the calories and macros especially with the gear im taking since its great at nutrient partitioning(Starts with a T and is called the king) but i really wanna drop some serious amounts of fat.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Nuuuudz are required for help. Lol
    My phone camera has been broken for a while and i dont have any other camera.
    Stats not helping?

7. If you're trying to get shredded I'd do keto or if you really wanna amp it up and go over the top you could just eat straight lean meat and greens man. It's hell but I'd do this in season to keep my weight in check and I could lose anywhere from 5-7lbs a week (mostly water and fat)

8. Quote Originally Posted by JoeStethics View Post
    My phone camera has been broken for a while and i dont have any other camera.
    Stats not helping?
    Stats help but anyone can write whatever they want. I can tell you Im 5'9" 220 lbs and 8% bf. But Id be lying

9. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Stats help but anyone can write whatever they want. I can tell you Im 5'9" 220 lbs and 8% bf. But Id be lying
    No offence or anything but that makes no sense whatsoever because first, none of u guys know me personally so i wouldnt care, second of all if i lied and the advice u gave me doesnt apply to me i would be cheating myself, and third of all if i were lying i would post up much more impressive stats.
    The cheating myself thing is the biggest thing here.

10. Quote Originally Posted by booshlatte View Post
    If you're trying to get shredded I'd do keto or if you really wanna amp it up and go over the top you could just eat straight lean meat and greens man. It's hell but I'd do this in season to keep my weight in check and I could lose anywhere from 5-7lbs a week (mostly water and fat)
    It was going good, but man the flat muscles is too much, and i also read a keto diet does not have any metabolic or fat burning advantage than any other diet at the same deficit.

11. Quote Originally Posted by JoeStethics View Post
    No offence or anything but that makes no sense whatsoever because first, none of u guys know me personally so i wouldnt care, second of all if i lied and the advice u gave me doesnt apply to me i would be cheating myself, and third of all if i were lying i would post up much more impressive stats.
    The cheating myself thing is the biggest thing here.
    Not saying your lying. I am just saying pics help. I post pics weekly in my logs so that people can see where Im at

12. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Not saying your lying. I am just saying pics help. I post pics weekly in my logs so that people can see where Im at
    Yeah u didnt say i was lying but i was just giving u reasons to put ur doubts away, but anyways according to my stats what do u think of the diet for a good 6-8 weeks to try and lose as much fat as possible?
    Also i know if it were only about fat and water loss keto would be perfect but i just cant handle the flat look, especially since im not shredded yet so im just stuck in the middle.

13. Quote Originally Posted by JoeStethics View Post
    Yeah u didnt say i was lying but i was just giving u reasons to put ur doubts away, but anyways according to my stats what do u think of the diet for a good 6-8 weeks to try and lose as much fat as possible?
    Also i know if it were only about fat and water loss keto would be perfect but i just cant handle the flat look, especially since im not shredded yet so im just stuck in the middle.
    It actually looks really good. I am just not an oatmeal fan. I have an OJ, and Greek Yogurt for breakfast in the morning.

14. You're eating to little and not enough protein, youre on tren dude..

Tren has the benefit of taking things you eat, even bad things which aren't recommended and really store it in a better way than any other steroid. If theres anything you can't eat too much on its tren.

Even if you were natural you don't wanna go in to some kind of starving and loose muscles while cutting. Sure tren is amazing even at low kcal but you want to build muscles while cutting if possible , or at least keep the muscles.

Why are you eating protein like a guy half your weight especially on a cycle?, and even more so I'm tren. This is why people told you not to go for the harshest compound because you simply don't know what you're doing. I'm not here to bash you and I know youre not gonna stop the cycle but at least eat some more protein. You can go on 2000 kcal and be fine cause there's no reason loosing weight in that speed. I hope you realize that staying on 1400 kcal while probably burning at least 500during a day will put you on around 1000 kcal, my two cats can eat that, my girlfriend who weighs 110lbs eats more.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    You're eating to little and not enough protein, youre on tren dude..

Tren has the benefit of taking things you eat, even bad things which aren't recommended and really store it in a better way than any other steroid. If theres anything you can't eat too much on its tren.

Even if you were natural you don't wanna go in to some kind of starving and loose muscles while cutting. Sure tren is amazing even at low kcal but you want to build muscles while cutting if possible , or at least keep the muscles.

Why are you eating protein like a guy half your weight especially on a cycle?, and even more so I'm tren. This is why people told you not to go for the harshest compound because you simply don't know what you're doing. I'm not here to bash you and I know youre not gonna stop the cycle but at least eat some more protein. You can go on 2000 kcal and be fine cause there's no reason loosing weight in that speed. I hope you realize that staying on 1400 kcal while probably burning at least 500during a day will put you on around 1000 kcal, my two cats can eat that, my girlfriend who weighs 110lbs eats more.
    I basically went for this low amount of calories a day to just focus on melting a **** ton of fat in the next 8 weeks and getting shredded, and im using tren for its cutting abilities like hardening effects,fat burning, and muscle sparing(i already feel guilty that im not using its full potential and sometimes think about switching to a clean bulk because of how powerful it is) , but my goal is to get shredded in 8 weeks, thats why i went with the harsh diet im at around 14-15% and wanna drop to 10% and if even possible less, even if it wont happen im going all out, naturally i would never dare get on this diet.

16. I feel you but listen to me coming from experience. Not even tren is magic, the results you're expecting are of course based on food, workouts etc but it's also based on where you start from. Youre not ripped right now is far to say right? Well I doubt that tren will make you insanely ripped if you dont have abs right now , and only you know how you look. Now the benefit of steroids and especially tren is that even on a lower cal you can build muscles.

If you build muscles what happens? The amount of muscles will increase in % making the bodyfat less noticable right? Steroids arent fatburners, they are muscle builders. Now what if you don't eat anywhere close to what you should? What is tren gonna do then?

You won't build anything if you don't eat, sure tren is tren but it won't be as beneficial as a strict diet with a weaker steroid if you don't use it as it should be used. You can definitely eat on tren, you can lower your intake but don't go over the board cause then the tren will be as effective as anavar. I am on test an winstrol and I started off quite lean around my waist, I've gained 8kilos in 6 weeks, you're not from us right?, that's why I say kg.. Well I'm much leaner and this is on a bulk.. now imagine what tren will do especially since it can work effectively even under kcal maintenance.

Again steroids aren't fatburners so don't use them as such. It's incredibly ignorant to use tren to burn fat and not using it to build muscles, you could just be natural and use tren later to build then

17. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    I feel you but listen to me coming from experience. Not even tren is magic, the results you're expecting are of course based on food, workouts etc but it's also based on where you start from. Youre not ripped right now is far to say right? Well I doubt that tren will make you insanely ripped if you dont have abs right now , and only you know how you look. Now the benefit of steroids and especially tren is that even on a lower cal you can build muscles.

If you build muscles what happens? The amount of muscles will increase in % making the bodyfat less noticable right? Steroids arent fatburners, they are muscle builders. Now what if you don't eat anywhere close to what you should? What is tren gonna do then?

You won't build anything if you don't eat, sure tren is tren but it won't be as beneficial as a strict diet with a weaker steroid if you don't use it as it should be used. You can definitely eat on tren, you can lower your intake but don't go over the board cause then the tren will be as effective as anavar. I am on test an winstrol and I started off quite lean around my waist, I've gained 8kilos in 6 weeks, you're not from us right?, that's why I say kg.. Well I'm much leaner and this is on a bulk.. now imagine what tren will do especially since it can work effectively even under kcal maintenance.

Again steroids aren't fatburners so don't use them as such. It's incredibly ignorant to use tren to burn fat and not using it to build muscles, you could just be natural and use tren later to build then
    I agree and i swear i know ur right, this is whats making me guilty that im not using tren to its full potential but i also cant bulk now at 14%, if i were around 10-11% yeah i would bulk on tren and probably get leaner, but tren is also outstanding on low cal diets, its probably the best at that with its hardening effects and all that, im also not using tren to burn fat, im counting on my diet to do that. Sure im not using it to its full potential but it is also suited for my goal.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    I feel you but listen to me coming from experience. Not even tren is magic, the results you're expecting are of course based on food, workouts etc but it's also based on where you start from. Youre not ripped right now is far to say right? Well I doubt that tren will make you insanely ripped if you dont have abs right now , and only you know how you look. Now the benefit of steroids and especially tren is that even on a lower cal you can build muscles.

I remember a coach once telling me about this, going for the first 4 weeks on a harsh diet dropping as much body fat as possible, then next 4 weeks bulking(clean, but im also on tren so will talk about details later) i sure could drop from 14 to 11% lets say in a month at a harsh deficit then switch to a bulk, maybe up the dose if needed.
    But the bulk where i basically dont gain or lose fat but the increase in muscle mass causes my body fat percentage to drop just a bit.
    What u think?

@Nac

19. Quote Originally Posted by JoeStethics View Post

@Nac
    Well if it isnt my favourite 20yr old juicer.

I think I recommended to you in your keto thread last week to run that diet first for awhile. Wouldve made some sense to do that then jump into test and tren.

But 20yo patience.

Im personally not a fan of major kcal adjustments on-cycle, especially short ester cycles. The idea is to strategize beforehand, execute according to plan, and adjust depending on sides.

This is all sounding too on-the-fly chaotic for my structured thinking.

20. Quote Originally Posted by JoeStethics View Post
    I remember a coach once telling me about this, going for the first 4 weeks on a harsh diet dropping as much body fat as possible, then next 4 weeks bulking(clean, but im also on tren so will talk about details later) i sure could drop from 14 to 11% lets say in a month at a harsh deficit then switch to a bulk, maybe up the dose if needed.
    But the bulk where i basically dont gain or lose fat but the increase in muscle mass causes my body fat percentage to drop just a bit.
    What u think?

@Nac

I think you should go for a little less than normal intake or the same as usual but just make sure it's clean.. I don't see the point in cutting and bulking on same cycle. Like I said I've dropped bf on bulk test winstrol , tren is tren.. the scale doesn't show how ripped you are so don't focus on loosing weight but to loose fat. Eat clean and work hard and let tren work. I don't think a diet like this will give you good results , you'll end up loosing muscles and you won't look the way you want to.

Go for 2500 kcal and work out hard.. when you're not at the gym don't sit still all day. Have a walk, bicycle ride whatever

21. 1400 calories a day. That's about what my 9yr old eats. Your going to waste away dude

22. heres an easy answer. not losing weight: eat less. losing too much: reduce deficit

23. You're eating like a mouse at those stats. That's really a low amount for someone at 6'1" and 200lbs.

Change the diet or else you will be heading to problems.

24. Quote Originally Posted by stevencfitnes View Post
    You're eating like a mouse at those stats. That's really a low amount for someone at 6'1" and 200lbs.

Change the diet or else you will be heading to problems.
    Yeah changed it a long time ago.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to this- what do you think? (Anavar + Albuterol)
    By ORBYROTSLOOK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-31-2012, 04:53 AM
  2. Maintenance Diet-What do you think?
    By Fearlessfoe in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 04:49 PM
  3. Idea for new workout routine. What do you think?
    By DerickVonD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 07:41 PM
  4. My bulking stack/diet... what do you think?
    By lbarber in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 04:22 AM
  5. animalobolics diet... what do you think?
    By LakeMountD in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-19-2004, 11:37 PM