My weight loss transformation so far!

1. My weight loss transformation so far!

Name:  7FD7005F-CA05-4D31-8428-9B6625BC2F5D.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  622.8 KBName:  IMG_4418.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  324.5 KB M/275>215/19 I've lost over 60 pounds so far and was wondering if you guys could give me a good estimate on how many more pounds of fat I need to lose. I went and had my body fat percentage tested with calipers at the doctor and t came out to be 16.4 percent. My current weight is 215 and my goal body fat percentage is 10 percent.

2. I will defer your question to the more knowledgeable people of this board but I do want to say congratulations and keep up the great work!
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."
    •   

3. Phenomenal work bro! Absolutely sick progression.

4. Amazing transformation mate. How long did it take ya?

If you're 215 at 16% bf you'll need to get to about 200 lbs to be ~10%.

5. Thanks guys! @Dz23 it's taken about 7 months so far!
    •   

6. My weight loss transformation so far!

First of all, great progress man! Keep it up!!

You can calculate your "ideal body weight" using LBM/(1-ideal bf percentage). Where LBM is your lean body mass or fat free mass.

If we're using 16.4% as your current bf%, you'll have approx 180 lb of fat free mass (bones/muscle/organs and tissue etc). Making the assumption your LBM doesn't change and you want to get to 10%, (180)/.9 = you should shoot to weigh in at just under 200, shedding about 15lbs of fat.

That said, this is all assumption heavy, as you cut aggressively, you will probably lose some muscle mass and calipers can be inconsistent and aren't the best way to accurately measure body fat.

7. Good work brother! Just keep on keeping on!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    First of all, great progress man! Keep it up!!

You can calculate your "ideal body weight" using LBM/(1-ideal bf percentage). Where LBM is your lean body mass or fat free mass.

If we're using 16.4% as your current bf%, you'll have approx 180 lb of fat free mass (bones/muscle/organs and tissue etc). Making the assumption your LBM doesn't change and you want to get to 10%, (180)/.9 = you should shoot to weigh in at just under 200, shedding about 15lbs of fat.

That said, this is all assumption heavy, as you cut aggressively, you will probably lose some muscle mass and calipers can be inconsistent and aren't the best way to accurately measure body fat.
    This is exactly the answer I was looking for thanks! I understand that body fat measurements from calipers can be a little wonky but I'm just wanting a goal number to work towards!

9. Quote Originally Posted by smp255 View Post
    This is exactly the answer I was looking for thanks! I understand that body fat measurements from calipers can be a little wonky but I'm just wanting a goal number to work towards!
    Happy to help! Keep us posted on your journey man.

10. Awesome job brother. Your killing it. Keep at it.
    AM10 for 10% off at MrSupps.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    Happy to help! Keep us posted on your journey man.
    Will do!

12. Salude brohimbo! Nice job so far keepmovingforward!!!
    Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

13. What has your diet been.. And what supps do you use
    Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

14. Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post
    What has your diet been.. And what supps do you use
    My diets been 40/40/20 macros eating around 2000-2200 calories a day. As far as supplements go I only take pre workout and protein shakes!

15. Quote Originally Posted by smp255 View Post
    My diets been 40/40/20 macros eating around 2000-2200 calories a day. As far as supplements go I only take pre workout and protein shakes!
    Well looks a lot like the diet i was following.. But then i ran into life And now its vacation time.. So after my vacation im jumping back on

16. Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post
    Well looks a lot like the diet i was following.. But then i ran into life And now its vacation time.. So after my vacation im jumping back on
    Good luck to ya man!

17. Congrats lookin great bruh!!!

clay

18. Quote Originally Posted by 81dcs View Post
    Congrats lookin great bruh!!!

clay
    Thanks man!

19. Awesome progress so far , don't trust calipers tho, I'd say your closer to the low 20's % either way it's a massive improvement, keep up the good work.

20. I agree you are closer to 20%bf if not more. Just keep cutting till you are happy and don't worry about the %

21. Yea I kind of figured I was! I'm gonna keep it up I'll post some new pictures in a month or so and keep you guys updated!

22. great job bro, definitely an inspiration to us (me) who are trying to do the same thing you have done.

23. At the end of the day, how do you want to look? Flat stomach, 4/6 pack, veiny arms or what?

The way we see you is different then the way you see yourself in the mirror...

Regardless, fantastic progress
    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code AM10 to save 10%off your order
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Weight loss Journey so far. Need advice.
    By AdamRiggs in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 10:58 PM
  2. My weight loss
    By msclbldrguy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-23-2006, 01:20 PM
  3. My Weight Loss Workout
    By charliewat in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 12:40 AM
  4. Please critique my weight loss results.
    By The Doberman in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-28-2005, 02:25 AM