Necrosis?

1. Necrosis?

Hey everybody -

Just a quick question. Anybody have experience with VL's Necrosis? Pretty new, so I haven't been able to find much on it, but thought someone on here might have jumped on it already?

Thanks

2. What's in it
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    What's in it
    3,5 T-2, chromium picolinate, Fucoxanthin, octopamine hcl, cinnamon bark extract, L-Menthol.
    "If we use our emotions as a means of forming conclusions and making decisions, then it is our emotions that businesses will appeal to, and in such a world, dishonesty reigns." - Par Deus

4. Solid ingrediants from a solid company- i have 2 bottles on order and can't wait to run it

5. Just started a bottle at the beginning of the week. Solid company indeed.

I don't really have much to say about it at this point. A bit too early. Plus I've got so many other things running in my system, I can't exactly pin point what's doing what. =P

EDIT: If you want to find more info, do some research on T2 thyroid compounds as well as GDA's (Glucose disposal agents) because that's what is in this product.
    •   

6. im about to order a couple of bottles of it...has anybody tried any other vl stuff? The dmz looks good

7. I've tried their, TUDCA, and andro products- all are very legit. They give you the most bang for the buck as well.

8. Quote Originally Posted by johnny412 View Post
    im about to order a couple of bottles of it...has anybody tried any other vl stuff? The dmz looks good
    I researched their trest. No longer available though, but good stuff.

Same with their MK, also quality.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 03:04 PM
  2. IGF-1 Necrosis?
    By BigFatBastard in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-17-2007, 07:50 PM
  3. Tren & Adipocyte Necrosis
    By noctorum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8