Cardarine /GW 501516

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Hey guys my assessment is this:
    It may enhance capacity to do more work, may not have any sides - fibrosis (sp?) cancer etc.., but i just dont see anything to warrant spending any money for that UNLESS it were to actually work miracles combating the negative effects of aas induced cholesterol. Even then, unless that contribution was extreme, i still can't justify its use.
    Since i last visited this thread ive read a whole lot more anecdotal evidence and the consensus is pretty much the same - it just doesn't do much and there are a multitude of other compounds with well known variables that do. But if you like to experiment and spend money go for it.

2. I am getting a bottle of this compound simply to boost my endurance for hockey. I don't really care about the fat burning tbh. Although after reading the scar tissue evidence. Seems to me that it's not only going to cause scar tissue in the liver but all over the body this may cause a lack of flexibility and a higher risk of injury due to compensation for the lack of flexibility during certain exercises (deadlifts, squats, bench, military press, anythingvheavy really)

Only way I see this being any more effective is as an additive to stacks like EC or Clen. Since it's basically another fat burning pathway and more pathways being used more fat burn.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JCR97 View Post
    I am getting a bottle of this compound simply to boost my endurance for hockey. I don't really care about the fat burning tbh. Although after reading the scar tissue evidence. Seems to me that it's not only going to cause scar tissue in the liver but all over the body this may cause a lack of flexibility and a higher risk of injury due to compensation for the lack of flexibility during certain exercises (deadlifts, squats, bench, military press, anythingvheavy really)

Only way I see this being any more effective is as an additive to stacks like EC or Clen.
    You can conclude all this from rodent studies? Really?
  4. Cardarine /GW 501516

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    You can conclude all this from rodent studies? Really?
    Sorry wrong word lol how about hypothesize because although you're right I can't conclude it is still a possibility.

5. Quote Originally Posted by JCR97 View Post
    Sorry wrong word lol how about hypothesize because although you're right I can't conclude it is still a possibility.
    Fair enough lol
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cardarine (GW 501516) dosage for fat loss
    By Rhadam in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-23-2016, 09:49 PM
  2. Cardarine (GW-501516)
    By BeastFitness in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-25-2016, 11:47 AM