Cardarine /GW 501516

Jeffcarelly

Awards
So I'm on day two of taking Cardarine got it from a reputable source SARMS1 liquid version.. taste like crap so I'm pretty sure I got the right stuff.. I'm wondering if anyone else here has taken it before.. this will be my first time using it.. I heard rumors of shedding lots of fat but I hear from others all it did was increase endurance but no fat loss..

I'm also stacking it with n2slin.. But I got a pill version from N2B and I'm not sure if it's just bunk.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Just because it tastes bad doesn't mean it is legit. Are you noticing faster recovery time in between sets and an increase in cardio ability? Should take a couple days to notice a difference.

Eight

Eight

Awards
40-odd days on Cardar1ne and I'll swear to my dying day that it provides a useful increase in cardio capacity... but does absolutely nothing for weight loss beyond what you can burn making use of that extra cardio.

So don't worry if/when the weight doesn't magically disappear. Doesn't mean your stuff is crap. Not endorsing SARMS1 mind you - I've never used them.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Same as Eight, I got no fat loss benefits from cardarine at all just extra endurance which it was great for.

Jeffcarelly

Awards
Yeah it's day 6 for me now.. I think I notice a slight boost in endurance but I can't be sure .. I have lost some weight but that's because I tweeked my diet. I'll keep u guys updated.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have to be another to agree, felt my endurance increase exponentially. In all fairness if it allows you to increase energy expenditure for a longer amount of time then it truly does have weight loss properties but to the point people say it is a miracle drug

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
So I'm on day two of taking Cardarine got it from a reputable source SARMS1 liquid version.. taste like crap so I'm pretty sure I got the right stuff.. I'm wondering if anyone else here has taken it before.. this will be my first time using it.. I heard rumors of shedding lots of fat but I hear from others all it did was increase endurance but no fat loss..

I'm also stacking it with n2slin.. But I got a pill version from N2B and I'm not sure if it's just bunk.
How's it going with that cardarine?

Jeffcarelly

Awards
I can't really report on the cardarine. I started taking it for about a week then I got called out on a fire assignment for two weeks in Montana. So no gym or kitchen.. I kept taking it tho.. we did a lot of physical work like hiking and chain sawing. I couldn't really tell if it boosted my endurance or not. I stopped taking it because I started getting rapid heart beat when exerting myself and feeling like it was hard to catch my breath. I have some left but won't do it or another cycle because it's simply too expensive.. I was looking at it for more the fat loss but from what I heard it doesn't really do that.. I lost some weight well on the assignment but I think it's more due to the demanding physical labor rather then cardarine.. I was only on it for 3 weeks so I doubt enough time to see effects.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
I can't really report on the cardarine. I started taking it for about a week then I got called out on a fire assignment for two weeks in Montana. So no gym or kitchen.. I kept taking it tho.. we did a lot of physical work like hiking and chain sawing. I couldn't really tell if it boosted my endurance or not. I stopped taking it because I started getting rapid heart beat when exerting myself and feeling like it was hard to catch my breath. I have some left but won't do it or another cycle because it's simply too expensive.. I was looking at it for more the fat loss but from what I heard it doesn't really do that.. I lost some weight well on the assignment but I think it's more due to the demanding physical labor rather then cardarine.. I was only on it for 3 weeks so I doubt enough time to see effects.
Interesting.

I wanna try it out for both reasons, endurance and fat loss. I did try an ECA stack and it worked awesome. I had energy for days and lost around 20 lbs in 2 months but towards the end I had hard heart palpitations.

stevencfitnes

stevencfitnes

Awards
  • Established
Sarms1 means you paid too much.
Cardarine is one of the few research chemicals that seems legit in most cases. I get mine from irc.bio for $60 for 40 servings powder and mix on my own.

Anyhow, it does allow faster fat loss, but your mileage may vary.
Go read the studies. It is a panacea type drug that helps diets regardless, but works best if you have your diet in check.

Pill versions are interesting because they are often suggesting you should be taking this like a supplement.

This is of course not true. These things are not made for human use. I would suggest you not get capsule versions of research chemicals. Not because they are not legit, but because it seems misleading for any company to sell them this way, suggesting they are for you to take orally (or at all)...

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
40-odd days on Cardar1ne and I'll swear to my dying day that it provides a useful increase in cardio capacity... but does absolutely nothing for weight loss beyond what you can burn making use of that extra cardio.

So don't worry if/when the weight doesn't magically disappear. Doesn't mean your stuff is crap. Not endorsing SARMS1 mind you - I've never used them.
Same as Eight, I got no fat loss benefits from cardarine at all just extra endurance which it was great for.
What dose were you guys running...?

Eight

Eight

Awards
What dose were you guys running...?
For most of my log, I ran 7 mg in the morning and 7 mg 20-35 minutes pre-workout. For a bit I went with 14 mg pre-workout, and once 21 mg pre-workout.

Whilst I wasn't really trying to lose weight, I was mostly consistent with my calorie intake. Personally, I don't think it works for weight loss but, I guess, if you were working out for a fixed time period (I was working over fixed distances, not times) then i suppose cardarine might help you work harder during that time and burn a few more calories than you would have done otherwise.

lokedog

Awards
So I get mixed reviews when I read about it. Seems like most people are less than impressed w it. And I've seen all over Google about tiredness n rapid heartbeat.

Sniper9191

Sniper9191

Awards
I have used cardarine multiple times and love it for the endurance purpose. Haven't used the Sarms1 brand. I stacked it with the ECA stack and was like on cloud 9 for energy. I am a ECA stack junkie though. I just buy either bronkAid or Primatene and add the caffeine and aspirin with it. All in all I can't say I noticed fat loss just to the Cardarine, but from the extra mileage I allowed me to run yes.
I noticed the endurance effect on day two of use!

lokedog

Awards
If I get it, it will be from the reputable powder source I found and make it myself to save a lot of money. Of course that savings can be easily negated by an even average quality milligram scale to accurately measure it :-(

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If I get it, it will be from the reputable powder source I found and make it myself to save a lot of money. Of course that savings can be easily negated by an even average quality milligram scale to accurately measure it :-(
You are going to buy the "raws" yourself?

lokedog

Awards
If I do it yea... I'm still in debate mode. I'm thinking so many of the inconsistencies in reviews may be over a lot of fake stuff or incorrectly dosed. I think a lot of the sarms have god knows what in them.The source I'm thinking of has lab analysis and has far more reasons to be and stay legit.
These guys I've seen selling it ready to go have a 5000% mark up. Like I said the only real cost is in a quality mg scale.

lokedog

Awards
Which by the way i asked one sarms place if they could send a lab report wirh it and they said they , "don't share lab sheets" or some sh*t like that...yea ok whatevs... then I don't share my cash...lol

lokedog

Awards
Also after hrs on Google scholar and reading sh*t loads of anecdotal comments I'm having a hard time thinking it could make trens "felt" sides lessened... the carb to energy path from tren is what one of the reasons for the heat and night sweats are.
So while cardarine may improve lipids, I can't imagine how another direct pathway to quick energy use (to simplify it )could do anything but enhance that aspect as well as aggravating trens insomnia effects...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

SARMS are research chemicals and not for human consumption, but my Octopus Harry had an incredible increase in stamina. So much so, he escaped his aquarium and almost made his break for it down the road several miles later... Pretty amazing for an octopus. However, he didn't lose any fat percentage in the study. BTW: You paid way too much for an under dosed product. Harry tells me (He can use sign language, but it's hard to follow him as he speaks with all tentacles) it all tastes like sh*t. Then he gave me the finger. Bastard. Anyone want an octopus? Cheap.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SARMS are research chemicals and not for human consumption, but my Octopus Harry had an incredible increase in stamina. So much so, he escaped his aquarium and almost made his break for it down the road several miles later... Pretty amazing for an octopus. However, he didn't lose any fat percentage in the study. BTW: You paid way too much for an under dosed product. Harry tells me (He can use sign language, but it's hard to follow him as he speaks with all tentacles) it all tastes like sh*t. Then he gave me the finger. Bastard. Anyone want an octopus? Cheap.
Give this guy a trophy for the funniest post ever...I thought my pet squid was talented.

Again, if fat loss is truly what you desire, ECA, ECY or a good thermo/fat burner but as always if food intake/exercise are not in check then it is all worthless..

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
Give this guy a trophy for the funniest post ever...I thought my pet squid was talented.

Again, if fat loss is truly what you desire, ECA, ECY or a good thermo/fat burner but as always if food intake/exercise are not in check then it is all worthless..
I second that, cardarine won't make you loose fat, it will promote by give you that extra push while doing cardio, but it won't do it by itself.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can attest to the effects of GW. By giving you that extra push, one can workout longer, which leads to the fat melting away.

lokedog

Awards
Its how its mechanism of action, according to the abstracts , dictate it would cause you to plow through your fat stores like a fat chic through cake. I guess real world states otherwise. Good to know because energy is not an issue as far as working out.. im balls to the wall and get more work done in an hr than most i see taking 2 hrs.
And if i can't be done in an hr n 20-30 minutes, it means I'm not working that hard. Im completely over the gym by then and the last thing i wanna do is even spend 5 more minutes there.. looks like cardarine is not for me.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Its how its mechanism of action, according to the abstracts , dictate it would cause you to plow through your fat stores like a fat chic through cake. I guess real world states otherwise. Good to know because energy is not an issue as far as working out.. im balls to the wall and get more work done in an hr than most i see taking 2 hrs.
And if i can't be done in an hr n 20-30 minutes, it means I'm not working that hard. Im completely over the gym by then and the last thing i wanna do is even spend 5 more minutes there.. looks like cardarine is not for me.
It's more for hard cardio mate you can just keep going and going past where you'd normally collapse with exhaustion. IME it doesn't help you with workouts it would just be a waste of money if you were using it for that.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Oh and na it doesn't do anything for fat loss just lets you do longer cardio sessions which doesn't really mean **** all cos ya could just eat 50 less calories that day and save the money you'd spend on expensive pills.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
About improving cardio one thing that scares me about this compound is the pounding your heart will take from having to oxygenate so much blood. I understand this may make you have better endurance but what about heart health?

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
About improving cardio one thing that scares me about this compound is the pounding your heart will take from having to oxygenate so much blood. I understand this may make you have better endurance but what about heart health?
Currently on gw, and I've been having so weird heart feelings. Like it feels heavy

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Currently on gw, and I've been having so weird heart feelings. Like it feels heavy
Don't mean to scare you bro. I actually ordered GW for myself and I'm scared because of this. Although I found a bit of info:

GW 501516 prevents oxidative damage in the heart (R).
It decreases the risk and severity of atherosclerosis (plaque buildup in the arteries) through a number of mechanisms. GW 501516 increased levels of nitric oxide, which protects against atherosclerosis (R).
It also reduces lesions and inflammation associated with atherosclerosis in mice (R).
GW 501516 increases VEGF production from human blood vessel cells, which triggers cell and blood vessel formation (R).
GW 501516 results in an increase of HDL cholesterol and a decrease in triglycerides in animal studies, potentially decreasing the risk of cardiovascular disease in patients (R).
https://selfhacked.com/blog/gw501516-cardarine/#2_Cardarine_Benefits_the_Heart

Usually a heavy heart means you're not getting enough oxygen to the coronary arteries or you are getting fluid buildup in your pericardium which is extremely rare. Which by reading this I'm not too sure what to make of it. But hypertrophy of the heart could be possible.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
So I can tell you that the "feeling of a heavy heart" has absolutely no correlation or indication that you have cardiac hypertrophy. Evidence of this would be a laterally displace PMI, some changes heard on auscultation, and imaging can also show evidence for cardiomegaly. But having the feeling of a heavy heart is as helpful as saying that you feel feverish without taking your temperature...and you end up not having a fever. If you feel that your heart is heavy that is prob just from being tired/exhausted and you just need to rest. However, unchecked hypertension, diabetes, prolonged AAS use (talking decades), and smoking are a few factors that can lead to cardiac hypertrophy, but I would have no worries of that being the case while running GW

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I recently got a bottle of GW with the thought that it may offset the low endurance/lethargy of doing a short course of an oral methylated anabolic.. or offset fatigue from tren use.. It could be very helpful in that regard if it indeed does improve endurance capacity.. Thoughts on this anyone?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Don't mean to scare you bro. I actually ordered GW for myself and I'm scared because of this. Although I found a bit of info:

GW 501516 prevents oxidative damage in the heart (R).
It decreases the risk and severity of atherosclerosis (plaque buildup in the arteries) through a number of mechanisms. GW 501516 increased levels of nitric oxide, which protects against atherosclerosis (R).
It also reduces lesions and inflammation associated with atherosclerosis in mice (R).
GW 501516 increases VEGF production from human blood vessel cells, which triggers cell and blood vessel formation (R).
GW 501516 results in an increase of HDL cholesterol and a decrease in triglycerides in animal studies, potentially decreasing the risk of cardiovascular disease in patients (R).
https://selfhacked.com/blog/gw501516-cardarine/#2_Cardarine_Benefits_the_Heart

Usually a heavy heart means you're not getting enough oxygen to the coronary arteries or you are getting fluid buildup in your pericardium which is extremely rare. Which by reading this I'm not too sure what to make of it. But hypertrophy of the heart could be possible.
would be amazing if it could increase my hdl. my ldl is always low in the 110s but the hdl is also low never making it over 30ish. Its a familial thing. Both my parents are the same way. Nothing has made it go up and using anabolics lowers it to the mid 20s usually. But like I said even before I cycled my hdl was always low..

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Does the product you take have any other compounds included? I know some include low doses of thyroid hormone analogs. and if this is the case, it could be the cause of your symptoms.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I recently got a bottle of GW with the thought that it may offset the low endurance/lethargy of doing a short course of an oral methylated anabolic.. or offset fatigue from tren use.. It could be very helpful in that regard if it indeed does improve endurance capacity.. Thoughts on this anyone?
I have heard things about scar tissue being built up while on GW. Not sure about it tho. Here's the link. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/284798-truth-cardarine.html

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
So I don't know if I'm brakikng any rules but I got gw from Olympus uk, but I really don't feel any extra ordinary with it, I was doing 21mg a day but I went back to 14mg, but I haven't really feel anything than a pre workout wouldn't do.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
So I don't know if I'm brakikng any rules but I got gw from Olympus uk, but I really don't feel any extra ordinary with it, I was doing 21mg a day but I went back to 14mg, but I haven't really feel anything than a pre workout wouldn't do.
How long have you been on it?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Well the fact that you are comparing it to a preworkout product tells me that it is indeed working!

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Seems like some people think it's going to kick in like DMAA, well it will not.
Take it for a couple of days and then stand on a treadmill and you will at first see that you can easily last a lot longer without getting as tired as you would be without it.
It will not motivate you to do cardio (give you that stim feel) but once you do it it will be a lot easier.
No magic pill out there, only hard work and supplements that help you do it.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
Seems like some people think it's going to kick in like DMAA, well it will not.
Take it for a couple of days and then stand on a treadmill and you will at first see that you can easily last a lot longer without getting as tired as you would be without it.
It will not motivate you to do cardio (give you that stim feel) but once you do it it will be a lot easier.
No magic pill out there, only hard work and supplements that help you do it.
That's the thing I already do lots of cardio, and I don't feel that extra push..

Eight

Eight

Awards
If your cardio is already decent then cardarine is not going to make you feel like superman.

It's more subtle than that. Aside from time trials, I found that once I really started pushing myself, my leg muscles were giving out before my lungs while I was on the stuff.

Eight

Eight

Awards
Proper amateur question here: would taking a large(ish) (still safe, of course) dose of 4-andro late in a cycle help with lethargy? Or does it need time to build-up / only minimise the onset of lethargy?

Edit: Wrong thread. I'll leave it here just so you can see how I stupid I am.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Proper amateur question here: would taking a large(ish) (still safe, of course) dose of 4-andro late in a cycle help with lethargy? Or does it need time to build-up / only minimise the onset of lethargy?
Depends on what you are taking and how long you have left.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
That's the thing I already do lots of cardio, and I don't feel that extra push..
Some said they don't feel anything on it and other swear by it.
You got the product from a good source (not ebay we hope :) ).
Blue/white caps.

I'm on 7mg/day OL ghar1ne and today I had a 30 min low intense cardio with no problem (could easily gone on for 30 more min) and some abs after that.
I also have a god cardio capacity but i though my self feel a better recovery after the cardio as well as a more steady breathing. So i did not get a push like a PWO but i eased though it with what feel like a less effort from what it otherwise would be.
But only 4 days in so placebo could be all over the place.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Like said before, avoid this since GW promotes scar tissue in the liver over regeneration.

We found that GW501516 treatment enhanced the fibrotic response. Compared to the other experimental groups, CCl4/GW501516-treated wild type mice exhibited increased expression of various profibrotic and pro-inflammatory genes, such as those involved in extracellular matrix deposition and macrophage recruitment. Importantly, compared to healthy liver, hepatic fibrotic tissues from alcoholic patients showed increased expression of several PPAR target genes, including phosphoinositide-dependent kinase-1, transforming growth factor beta-1, and monocyte chemoattractant protein-1. GW501516 stimulated HSC proliferation that caused enhanced fibrotic and inflammatory responses, by increasing the phosphorylation of p38 and c-Jun N-terminal kinases through the phosphoinositide-3 kinase/protein kinase-C alpha/beta mixed lineage kinase-3 pathway.

Conclusions

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3519722/

Eight

Eight

Awards
IIRC Basically, be ****ing careful with cardarine if you're taking anything that messes with your liver. It may make it worse.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
If your cardio is already decent then cardarine is not going to make you feel like superman.

It's more subtle than that. Aside from time trials, I found that once I really started pushing myself, my leg muscles were giving out before my lungs while I was on the stuff.
Ok this is what my Trainning looks like. I don't think I can add more cardio/high resistance

Monday through Thursday crossfit class.

Once a week track work

Once a week swimming intervals for 45 to 60 mins.

Once a week soccer game for 2 hours

Once a week Olympic lifting

Once a week I target a specific group muscle.

Plus my usual stretching and warm ups.

I've lost close to 20 lbs in 3 months. Went from 180 lbs to 159 and now I'm around 162.

I want to be 10% bf

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Like said before, avoid this since GW promotes scar tissue in the liver over regeneration.

We found that GW501516 treatment enhanced the fibrotic response. Compared to the other experimental groups, CCl4/GW501516-treated wild type mice exhibited increased expression of various profibrotic and pro-inflammatory genes, such as those involved in extracellular matrix deposition and macrophage recruitment. Importantly, compared to healthy liver, hepatic fibrotic tissues from alcoholic patients showed increased expression of several PPAR target genes, including phosphoinositide-dependent kinase-1, transforming growth factor beta-1, and monocyte chemoattractant protein-1. GW501516 stimulated HSC proliferation that caused enhanced fibrotic and inflammatory responses, by increasing the phosphorylation of p38 and c-Jun N-terminal kinases through the phosphoinositide-3 kinase/protein kinase-C alpha/beta mixed lineage kinase-3 pathway.

Conclusions

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3519722/
I wish I had the time to respond to all the issues I have with this study and it’s relevance to this discussion. Mouse models are good for detailing fine biochemical pathways, but they are lousy in regards to extrapolation/application to human physiology (along with a multitude of other factors). Case in point: do you know how many treatments for mouse models of ALS have been “successful”? Do you know how many of those same treatment modalities ended up being efficacious in human trials? Long story short: we haven’t made much process in the past 30 years...

Also, one thing I have to respond to specifically from this study is the method of administration: intraperitoneal injection... do you know what organs have direct exposure in that cavity? The liver for one. And before you say that taking a drug orally makes it pass through the liver anyway...my response is that the surface of the liver is particularly susceptible to inflammatory mediators, and doesn’t have the same metabolic capacity or blood flow to deal with direct stress. Also not all of an orally administered drug is metabolized directly by the liver. It only gets a certain percent of what you initially ingest... and then subsequent passes through the liver ensure that the detox pathways don’t get overloaded. Intraperitoneal injection forces the liver to deal with direct exposure all at once and that also skews the comparison. And sure... this may only account for 5-10% of the results (if even that, who knows) but there are more issues that in total make the jump to humans rather speculative.

I hear you and understand your skepticism and caution in regards to the theoretical risk associated with this compound, but honestly it is no more dangerous or toxic than a methylated PH cycle. And for this one study showing harm there are even more showing the opposite (let’s not forget selection bias...and of course the trap of latching on to information that confirms what was initially believed). Etc etc etc... (also if this comes across as aggressive, I apologize...this is just how my thoughts flow, nothing personal...INTP here lol).

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established

Cardarine did absolutely nothing for me. I took it from 2 different brands while on diet and it didnt work at all. Its a complete waste of money. Stick with albuterol and eca with ketotifen