Best diet for women?

BlackSTORM

Awards
I am looking for a diet geared more towards women or even men. I'm trying to lose 40 to 50 lb before April of next year. I was thinking of trying benting first. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I am currently 227 lb coming from 275 from January.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Best advice would be to figure out your macros for your goal of losing weight and be consistent with macros and caloric intake needs. To lose weight you'll need to be in a caloric deficit. Also look at keto diets.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Honestly your extremely overweight. Just eating healthy and exercise should help a lot. Eat 1 word foods. Steak is steak, chicken is chicken, apples are apples. No boxed shyt

BlackSTORM

Awards
Honestly your extremely overweight. Just eating healthy and exercise should help a lot. Eat 1 word foods. Steak is steak, chicken is chicken, apples are apples. No boxed shyt
Well I'm six foot tall thanks for the non helping advice. Have a great day

BlackSTORM

Awards
Best advice would be to figure out your macros for your goal of losing weight and be consistent with macros and caloric intake needs. To lose weight you'll need to be in a caloric deficit. Also look at keto diets.
Thank you I'll look into Keto.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That attitude will get u nowhere, I was trying to help

TomS93

Awards
Losing weight isn't complicated once you understand how to do it, as previously said stick to a healthy diet whilst staying in a calorie deficit and exercise. Monitor your body weight on the scales but also use the mirror to see your progress. And my biggest tip would be don't give up! As you lose weight it's harder for your body to lose more and it can't maintain the same rate of weight loss so some weeks you might lose nothing, other weeks you might even gain a little due to weight fluctuations which is completely normal. Just stick at it and you will get where you want to be, it doesn't just take a couple of months, but stay dedicated and you will make progress.

BlackSTORM

Awards
That attitude will get u nowhere, I was trying to help
No, you were just insulting not helping me. Look how the others answered. That's how your suppose to answer. If you thought you were helping me, you were far from it¯\_(ツ)_/¯ buddy