Guys, I am not losing weight!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Juicedeez utz View Post
    Plan in a cheat meal each weak to help reset your lepton levels
    At 300lbs and high body fat would you need to reset leptin levels? I thought cheat meals only really benefited those already under 10% that needed to reset leptin.

2. Quote Originally Posted by mickc1965 View Post
    At 300lbs and high body fat would you need to reset leptin levels? I thought cheat meals only really benefited those already under 10% that needed to reset leptin.
    You're right but a cheat meal also keeps you mentally their, gives you something to look forward to once a week, keeps you on a better track IME
    •   

3. @Industrial, Everyone that's giving you advice is right. But you need to chose the right diet and exercise that You're Comfortable with,that's Effective,that fit your overall Genetics, and you lifestyle..

4. Well, here is today's diary. Wow. I didn't know I was overeating on carbs like that. I really thought I was doing less than 30 a day! But they are hidden in alot of stuff.

So, my calories were ok today, but my carbs were much much higher than I thought. Tomorrow is a new day and I will try harder.

Thanks again for all you guys' help!

Name:  Today.PNG
Views: 31
Size:  45.2 KB

5. Quote Originally Posted by Industrial View Post
    Well, here is today's diary. Wow. I didn't know I was overeating on carbs like that. I really thought I was doing less than 30 a day! But they are hidden in alot of stuff.

So, my calories were ok today, but my carbs were much much higher than I thought. Tomorrow is a new day and I will try harder.

Thanks again for all you guys' help!

Name:  Today.PNG
Views: 31
Size:  45.2 KB
    If you intend on keeping carbs low, and continue consuming fruit, I'd recommend sticking to berries. They still add up quick in carbs, but nothing like bananas, pineapple, etc.

I personally when doing keto or low carb days do not eat fruit. I'd rather spend my carbs on nice fibrous greens! 100g of broccoli has more potassium than 100g of banana anyways, if I recall correctly. I use this as an example because everyone always tells me 'but I need nutrients from fruit!'

If you Google 'mfp net carb plugin' you will find instructions (tampermonkey / github link). It's neat plugin that will automatically subtract fiber from total carbs in mfp, giving you your 'net carbs' of the day.. Ones truly digested.

Goodluck with your journey mate. Feel free to keep asking questions! I'd seriously give ketosis a look. And not the stupid high fat low protein BS that people are spewing. That's medical ketosis.

Look up ketogains methodology. Protein is a goal, carbs are a limit, and fat is a lever. Why supplement a ton of fat when we have our own body fat to use

Regardless what diet you choose though, just keep watching those calories! Sticking to whole foods is your best bet.
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/294252-wimsicle-builds-size.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Industrial View Post
    Nope, that's it. I will do better today. I am going to be tracking my calories from here on out.
    Excellent! Keep adding food until you see the weight go up, then stop adding food and see what your weight does
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative✯Use code MARK30 to save 30% on All Hi-Tech Parma Companies,APSNutrition,ALRIndu stries,LG Sciences,Hi-Tech Pharma,FormutechNutrition,Ifor ce Nutrition
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best way to cut fat and not lose weight?
    By ninja636 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 01:47 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-19-2011, 11:23 AM
  3. not losing weight on fatloss, routine inside.
    By justing in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 09:46 AM
  4. Not losing weight with Venom HD 3.0 ...Plz suggest .
    By shifrain in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 06:15 PM
  5. Can Not Lose Weight/ Over Dieting?
    By Reese in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 08:51 AM