PSMF Questions

ECWHY

Awards
I was wondering how many of you have done PSMF and for how long?

I was considering doing it for 2-3 weeks with bronkaid/yohimbine to help finish up my cut.

It was between that or just continuing to go slowly on with my cut.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
The trick for me is coming off the psmf slowly. I've been so hungry after 10-14 days that I can't stick to a moderate diet. Long run, I always do better taking it slow.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering how many of you have done PSMF and for how long?

I was considering doing it for 2-3 weeks with bronkaid/yohimbine to help finish up my cut.

It was between that or just continuing to go slowly on with my cut.
I'd recommend reading Lyle's book just so you absolutely do it right. When done correct, it's magnificent. When half-assed, it's a hormone adventure without prime results... lol

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did PSMF once for 10-11 days. I lost 13 lbs, 188 to 175. Weight loss to 181 happened in like 2 days. I would put this in the range of like 4-6 lbs of fat loss and 7-9 lbs of water and glycogen. It would be the low end of one and high end of the other. Regardless 4lbs of fat in 11 days is an amazing amount to lose.

If you do aerobic activity on this diet you will f*ck yourself up. So just lifting or walking.

But if you make it, the results are real. This diet is optimal when you can really control your environment.