Supplements

  1. Supplements


    I am trying to cut weight but I have an issue with my thyroid it's hyper but with the affects if hypo. (currently three. Doctors are looking into it) I've been using T3/T4 from James Madison and it's been working for three months and no my body isn't loosing weight anymore. I've tried. Clen but I end up gaining weight after one day with it. I am thinking of using var and radiate in substitute for the t3. When I get off of it I gain the weight back quickly. Any ideas on diet or sups
    Start Jan 1 at 275
    Now 224
    6ft at 37% bf


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BlackSTORM View Post
    I am trying to cut weight but I have an issue with my thyroid it's hyper but with the affects if hypo. (currently three. Doctors are looking into it) I've been using T3/T4 from James Madison and it's been working for three months and no my body isn't loosing weight anymore. I've tried. Clen but I end up gaining weight after one day with it. I am thinking of using var and radiate in substitute for the t3. When I get off of it I gain the weight back quickly. Any ideas on diet or sups
    Start Jan 1 at 275
    Now 224
    6ft at 37% bf
    Have you tried ephedrine/Caffeine stack?
    •   
       


  3. What was your dosing for clen when you tried it? If you tapered up and back down you shouldn't have seen any significant weight gain after tapering the doses off.

    EC would also be my recommendation. But more importantly than supplements, what does your current diet and exercise look like?
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Clen can add to fluid retention while using, FYI

    It can only help fat loss, if you still have it.

    EC is the best from a safety/results standpoint IMO
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BlackSTORM View Post
    I am trying to cut weight but I have an issue with my thyroid it's hyper but with the affects if hypo. (currently three. Doctors are looking into it) I've been using T3/T4 from James Madison and it's been working for three months and no my body isn't loosing weight anymore. I've tried. Clen but I end up gaining weight after one day with it. I am thinking of using var and radiate in substitute for the t3. When I get off of it I gain the weight back quickly. Any ideas on diet or sups
    Start Jan 1 at 275
    Now 224
    6ft at 37% bf
    Have you tried Radiate yet?
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
    •   
       


  6. No it hasn't come in the mail yet

  7. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    What was your dosing for clen when you tried it? If you tapered up and back down you shouldn't have seen any significant weight gain after tapering the doses off.

    EC would also be my recommendation. But more importantly than supplements, what does your current diet and exercise look like?
    You mean like pimatene tabs? And caffeine pills?
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Clen can add to fluid retention while using, FYI

    It can only help fat loss, if you still have it.

    EC is the best from a safety/results standpoint IMO

  8. I forgot to mention I'm a woman

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BlackSTORM View Post
    No it hasn't come in the mail yet
    Ohhhh you just ordered!! It's on it's way!!
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Ohhhh you just ordered!! It's on it's way!!
    Yes it's being shipped

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BlackSTORM View Post
    I forgot to mention I'm a woman
    EC and Clen are perfectly fine for anyone!

  12. With clen i retain water after one day of use. I'm trying to avoid it

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BlackSTORM View Post
    With clen i retain water after one day of use. I'm trying to avoid it
    Try EC because Caffeine is a mild diuretic so that should help with water retention.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BlackSTORM View Post
    Yes it's being shipped
    I know, I'm the one who shipped it ;-)
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    I know, I'm the one who shipped it ;-)
    Oh **** lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CLA Supplementation
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 08:46 PM
  2. Waste of $$/Scam Supplements
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 09:23 PM
  3. Bulking/cutting values of supplements
    By Lifeguard in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 04:40 PM
  4. Protein supplement
    By xcreed in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-25-2002, 10:27 PM
  5. Strangest supplement ad
    By Sanosuke in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 02:25 PM
Log in
Log in