Supplements

BlackSTORM

Awards
I am trying to cut weight but I have an issue with my thyroid it's hyper but with the affects if hypo. (currently three. Doctors are looking into it) I've been using T3/T4 from James Madison and it's been working for three months and no my body isn't loosing weight anymore. I've tried. Clen but I end up gaining weight after one day with it. I am thinking of using var and radiate in substitute for the t3. When I get off of it I gain the weight back quickly. Any ideas on diet or sups
Start Jan 1 at 275
Now 224
6ft at 37% bf

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I am trying to cut weight but I have an issue with my thyroid it's hyper but with the affects if hypo. (currently three. Doctors are looking into it) I've been using T3/T4 from James Madison and it's been working for three months and no my body isn't loosing weight anymore. I've tried. Clen but I end up gaining weight after one day with it. I am thinking of using var and radiate in substitute for the t3. When I get off of it I gain the weight back quickly. Any ideas on diet or sups
Start Jan 1 at 275
Now 224
6ft at 37% bf
Have you tried ephedrine/Caffeine stack?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
What was your dosing for clen when you tried it? If you tapered up and back down you shouldn't have seen any significant weight gain after tapering the doses off.

EC would also be my recommendation. But more importantly than supplements, what does your current diet and exercise look like?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Clen can add to fluid retention while using, FYI

It can only help fat loss, if you still have it.

EC is the best from a safety/results standpoint IMO

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Start Jan 1 at 275
Now 224
6ft at 37% bf
Have you tried Radiate yet?

BlackSTORM

Awards
What was your dosing for clen when you tried it? If you tapered up and back down you shouldn't have seen any significant weight gain after tapering the doses off.

EC would also be my recommendation. But more importantly than supplements, what does your current diet and exercise look like?
You mean like pimatene tabs? And caffeine pills?
Clen can add to fluid retention while using, FYI

It can only help fat loss, if you still have it.

EC is the best from a safety/results standpoint IMO

BlackSTORM

Awards
With clen i retain water after one day of use. I'm trying to avoid it