CLEN INFO

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Ihatbanas View Post
    I'm approximately around 12%, i live in the USA and I probably wouldn't be able to get test primo or anavar or winstrol
    Used to live in the us but as far as steroids goes I can't tell. You can go prohormone without nolva or Clomid but I wouldn't recommend it. You have these pcts they sell where they sell phs but I just don't believe they really do what they say.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    Used to live in the us but as far as steroids goes I can't tell. You can go prohormone without nolva or Clomid but I wouldn't recommend it. You have these pcts they sell where they sell phs but I just don't believe they really do what they say.
    I did an ECA stack and lost 20 lbs, but im looking for an alternative, because I don't running ECA for over 8 weeks is healthy plus my first 4 weeks I didn't think it was as effective. I was thinking maybe albuterol or cardarine. But albuterol is hard to get, and cardarine is hard to get a good source
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ihatbanas View Post
    What about a good non-stim one?
    Non-stim I would recommend pure forskolin. PES makes a forskolin solo product that has great reviews. Any reason you don't want to use stimulants?
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    Non-stim I would recommend pure forskolin. PES makes a forskolin solo product that has great reviews. Any reason you don't want to use stimulants?
    Because I just came off an eca stack.

5. Is Clen safe? Im almost afraid to try it...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    You seem like you have knowledge about weight loss supplements. What's a good appetite suppressant?

7. Quote Originally Posted by johnny412 View Post
    Is Clen safe? Im almost afraid to try it...
    Simple answer Is no. Does it mean you'll get badly hurt? No but it's far more risky than any steroid. It can make your heart skip beats.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Ihatbanas View Post
    You seem like you have knowledge about weight loss supplements. What's a good appetite suppressant?
    If you're looking for an appetite suppressor that's non-stim, I can't really think of any supplements that would be of much help. But there are definitely some diet hacks that can help - sugar free gum, sugar free jello, fiber (green vegetables, salad, etc.), water, and decaf coffee will all help with appetite
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    If you're looking for an appetite suppressor that's non-stim, I can't really think of any supplements that would be of much help. But there are definitely some diet hacks that can help - sugar free gum, sugar free jello, fiber (green vegetables, salad, etc.), water, and decaf coffee will all help with appetite
    Yeah I need some appetite suppressant because I've been cheating my diet, like I've been craving food..

10. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    Simple answer Is no. Does it mean you'll get badly hurt? No but it's far more risky than any steroid. It can make your heart skip beats.
    What about t3?

11. Quote Originally Posted by johnny412 View Post
    What about t3?
    It's better in regards of safety for sure but it's not for me. It is also one thing I wouldn't touch even though it doesn't freak me out. It's really up to you but I have always been slim and never really used anything to drop much body fat (more sculpting) i would personally say test and primo for like 12 weeks. You have to decide yourself but all I can say is this

Ph's aren't gonna come close when it comes to drop fat but can compete with some aas when it comes to add weight.

T3,clen way less musclebuilding but good fatburners

Aas will give you huge musclegains and lean you up (two in one)

12. Quote Originally Posted by Ihatbanas View Post
    Yeah I need some appetite suppressant because I've been cheating my diet, like I've been craving food..
    You could try changing to a ketogenic diet, often helps curb hunger. Or you just gotta suffer through it. Dieting isn't meant to be easy just remind yourself that snacks are for babies!!

Or use some stims like ec, radiate.. PES Shift Is a non stim with forskolin-95, but didn't give me much appetite suppression.
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html

13. Clen doesn't sit well with me or my heart, can be some nasty stuff. Go with PSMF if you need to drop weight at max without losing all the muscle, supplementation could be caffeine
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Basic Clen Info
    By TMack40 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-21-2017, 12:34 AM
  2. info cycle trenadrol and clen
    By enrico38 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-09-2014, 07:26 AM
  3. Liquid Clen Info for Women
    By courtneyxoxx in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-12-2012, 01:55 AM
  4. maybe this will help BDC, creatine info.
    By ralph4u2c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:11 PM
  5. Info on clen/Epi cycle.
    By jtcastro1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 11:14 AM