Stubborn belly fat

1. Stubborn belly fat

Hello! I've been training for about a year now. I use the push pull method with a heavy day and light day each week. I do about 30-45 minutes of cardio three times per week.

My problem is I can't get rid of this stubborn tire around my mid-section.

I wouldn't say I follow a strict diet. I mostly try to just eat clean and meal prep my lunches so I don't find myself in a Burger King drive thru. The reason is don't have a specific diet is because I don't really know where to start with my macros or how to count calories. It's very overwhelming to me!

Looking for any tips, pointers, or help!

2. Try high fat, low card. Maybe some intermittent fasting.
    •   

3. Type this in on Google "Calorie Calculator - Daily Calorie Needs"
    And take the first link

Here can you See how Many carbs you schuld take and then go find a meal plan on Google.

And if i was you then start to read how Many carbs proteins and so on your produkts you buy contain. Then you Will get a understanding for it all Pretty quick.

4. You could always use my fitness pal app, it's very easy to use and keep track of your calories

5. Quote Originally Posted by alstep1964 View Post
    I wouldn't say I follow a strict diet. I mostly try to just eat clean and meal prep my lunches so I don't find myself in a Burger King drive thru. The reason is don't have a specific diet is because I don't really know where to start with my macros or how to count calories. It's very overwhelming to me!

Looking for any tips, pointers, or help!
    Welcome to the forum. Tracking macros can make a significant difference if you're dieting. Let us know what your stats are (height, weight, age, estimated bf, training experience, etc.) and we can help you with your macros.

Stubborn body fat is always a challenge to get rid of. Are you currently taking any supplements or thermogenic products to help? My go-to product/ingredient for stubborn body fat is yohimbine. Adding in yohimbine hcl or alpha-yohimbine with fasted cardio in the morning is surefire way to speed up your progress and help get rid of stubborn body fat. Depending on your sensitivity to stimulants, y-hcl can be a bit powerful. Alpha-yohimbine is always a good place to start if you're new to stimulants. Check out TA-2 Max if you're interested in alpha-yohimbine, and let me know if you have any questions about it.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Tracking macros can make a significant difference if you're dieting. Let us know what your stats are (height, weight, age, estimated bf, training experience, etc.) and we can help you with your macros.

Stubborn body fat is always a challenge to get rid of. Are you currently taking any supplements or thermogenic products to help? My go-to product/ingredient for stubborn body fat is yohimbine. Adding in yohimbine hcl or alpha-yohimbine with fasted cardio in the morning is surefire way to speed up your progress and help get rid of stubborn body fat. Depending on your sensitivity to stimulants, y-hcl can be a bit powerful. Alpha-yohimbine is always a good place to start if you're new to stimulants. Check out TA-2 Max if you're interested in alpha-yohimbine, and let me know if you have any questions about it.
    I'm 5'10" 200IBS 24 years old. I would estimate my body fat to be in the 16%-18% range. I have decent training experience, been in the army for about three years now so physical training is a daily thing for me.
    I have tried thermogenics such as hydroxycut but I just watched my muscle mass shrink away more than my fat. I want to keep as much of my lean muscle as possible. Other than that, I just drink some whey protein after workouts and mesomorph before. I take shred rx 1 time per day as well.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Kladdey View Post
    You could always use my fitness pal app, it's very easy to use and keep track of your calories
    That's what i do. Once you figure out your macros and caloric intake my fitness pal is great to keep track of them each day.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

8. Quote Originally Posted by alstep1964 View Post
    I'm 5'10" 200IBS 24 years old. I would estimate my body fat to be in the 16%-18% range. I have decent training experience, been in the army for about three years now so physical training is a daily thing for me.
    I have tried thermogenics such as hydroxycut but I just watched my muscle mass shrink away more than my fat. I want to keep as much of my lean muscle as possible. Other than that, I just drink some whey protein after workouts and mesomorph before. I take shred rx 1 time per day as well.
    Your TDEE would be somewhere in the 2700-3000 calorie range, depending on your level of daily activity. I would break down your macros into a 40%pro/40%carb/20%fat setup for starters and see how it treats you. I would start around 2500 calories per day at 40/40/20 and keep your eyes on the scale and the mirror.

If you felt that your muscle mass decreased while dieting, how much protein were you consuming? If you're eating .8g-1g per pound of body weight or more, you shouldn't have significant decreases in muscle and strength. I would increase protein and track macros to be more precise with your plan and ensure success
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    If you felt that your muscle mass decreased while dieting,
    Not that it was decreasing while dieting but decreasing while on thermogenics.

40/40/20 at 2500 calories should put me at about 250/250/55 so I'll give that a go and see if it has results after about a week.

10. Quote Originally Posted by alstep1964 View Post
    Not that it was decreasing while dieting but decreasing while on thermogenics.

40/40/20 at 2500 calories should put me at about 250/250/55 so I'll give that a go and see if it has results after about a week.
    Sounds good. Keeping protein higher should help
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post

Is that ta2 max alpha yohimbine product? I looked it up and the doesn't say yohimbine in the label? I apologize before hand if I am missunderdtading it.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Ihatbanas View Post
    Is that ta2 max alpha yohimbine product? I looked it up and the doesn't say yohimbine in the label? I apologize before hand if I am missunderdtading it.
    Not a problem at all. Yes, TA2 Max is an alpha-y product. The label shows rauwolscine, which is the fancy name for alpha-yohimbine. It used to confuse me all the time too, haha.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

13. I have a similar issue and just started fasted cardio twice a week, hoping that it will help!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stubborn belly fat
    By RePower in forum Supplements
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-09-2015, 12:33 PM
  2. Stubborn belly fat..or water retention?
    By mcgee1516 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 02:59 PM
  3. Stubborn belly fat
    By bigbeef in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 08:14 AM
  4. need some tips on how to lose the belly fat...
    By cobain67 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-27-2005, 11:47 AM