EC stack with Radiate?

JoeBlackNurse

Awards
Would It be safe to take Radiate during a EC stack cycle? Just started EC stack 3 days ago; currently once a day. Will be increasing EC stack to BID after a week. Can I take Radiate as pre-workout/cardio, not at same time as EC ingestion, during EC cycle? Hope I'm making sense. Thanks

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would It be safe to take Radiate during a EC stack cycle? Just started EC stack 3 days ago; currently once a day. Will be increasing EC stack to BID after a week. Can I take Radiate as pre-workout/cardio, not at same time as EC ingestion, during EC cycle? Hope I'm making sense. Thanks
I wouldn't. Seems overkill to me. That's a lot of stims.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We don't recommend taking any more stimulants alongside Radiate, it was designed to be powerful enough on its own. Safety first my man!

JoeBlackNurse

Awards
We don't recommend taking any more stimulants alongside Radiate, it was designed to be powerful enough on its own. Safety first my man!
Thanks for the feedback.

grocker

Awards
  • Established
I tried for 2 weeks at the end of my first jar of Radiate but didn't really notice any benefits so I dropped it. I'm noticing better results with 2 scoops of Radiate a day.

JoeBlackNurse

Awards
I tried for 2 weeks at the end of my first jar of Radiate but didn't really notice any benefits so I dropped it. I'm noticing better results with 2 scoops of Radiate a day.
I know people do the ECA/EC stack twice to three x day so was curious if Radiate could be treated this way also.
Is it tolerable?

grocker

Awards
  • Established
Not sure but I only need 1 scoop in the morning and 1 scoop at noon. This provides me enough energy and focus to get me thru the day.