Cutting supplements for bikini competitor 12 weeks out

tailoredgains

Awards
Hello,
Curious to see what anyone would suggest for cutting for a bikini competitor 12 weeks out

Stats:
5' 6 1/2"
18.5% BF

Estimating I will need to get down to 125 to be lean enough. This is a muscle contest npc show and I do believe they go for a "harder" look than other npc shows (arizona for example)
So I am looking for something to help with the cut, anything for that extra edge.

Currently taking:
50mg laxogenin/day. I've been taking this for about 9 weeks now so I'm almost due for a break. Trying to keep/maintain muscle and strength is pretty good.
L carnitine
Whey isolate
Multi vitamin
Calcium
Vitamin D
DIM
Probiotic
Digestive enzymes

I was looking into getting and trying clen but having trouble finding a reliable source so I'm okay without it. Thinking about starting lean xtreme by driven sports. I have a leftover bottle and it seemed to be working when I had started using it a while back.

Any one have any suggestions (other than diet and exercise being on point which they are) to help cut and give a harder/drier look for my muscles?
Thanks. All responses appreciated.
I am new to the forums and this is my first question.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
The cortisol blocking of lean xtreme will definitely help in giving you that dried out look. Ign1te burns the most calories IMO and seems to be glycogen sparing. Be aware that it contains rauwolscine so you should probably drop it within a week of the comp for possible water retention. Eviscerate is great spot reduction if you are already burning the calories.

Oh Ign1te should not be taken along with oral contraceptives

tailoredgains

Awards
Thank you for the response
I will probably start lean xtreme right away since it can be taken for 12 weeks I believe

I will look into ignite
And the other one is a topical lotion correct?

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
That is correct, didn't believe in spot reduction before trying evomuse products. For topicals Supernova will be their masterpiece but I assume you don't have much visceral fat being 12 weeks out, so eviscerate is the better option IMO. For future reference regarding clen, you can look into clenviscerate somewhere on this forum to avoid clen sides.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
RxsRadiate -stuff works! Logs going on all over AM now. Suppresses appetite, swrats up a storm, seems to really get metabolism into gear....ymmv

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Personally about 2 weeks out drop the whey protein. As this may allow water retention in some

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
Hello,
Curious to see what anyone would suggest for cutting for a bikini competitor 12 weeks out

Stats:
5' 6 1/2"
18.5% BF

Estimating I will need to get down to 125 to be lean enough. This is a muscle contest npc show and I do believe they go for a "harder" look than other npc shows (arizona for example)
So I am looking for something to help with the cut, anything for that extra edge.

Currently taking:
50mg laxogenin/day. I've been taking this for about 9 weeks now so I'm almost due for a break. Trying to keep/maintain muscle and strength is pretty good.
L carnitine
Whey isolate
Multi vitamin
Calcium
Vitamin D
DIM
Probiotic
Digestive enzymes

I was looking into getting and trying clen but having trouble finding a reliable source so I'm okay without it. Thinking about starting lean xtreme by driven sports. I have a leftover bottle and it seemed to be working when I had started using it a while back.

Any one have any suggestions (other than diet and exercise being on point which they are) to help cut and give a harder/drier look for my muscles?
Thanks. All responses appreciated.
I am new to the forums and this is my first question.
How did your cutting cycle go?

tailoredgains

Awards
So far so good!
I believe I'm down to 14.5% BF, currently at 129.9
Never ended up getting or finding clen
But I did get some 25mg T3 that I used soon after I posted this originally for about 12 days
Then I got some 50mg T3 about a week ago and I've been doing 1 a day now until I run out
Also taking laxogenin, lean xtreme, dim and an estrogen blocker.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
So far so good!
I believe I'm down to 14.5% BF, currently at 129.9
Never ended up getting or finding clen
But I did get some 25mg T3 that I used soon after I posted this originally for about 12 days
Then I got some 50mg T3 about a week ago and I've been doing 1 a day now until I run out
Also taking laxogenin, lean xtreme, dim and an estrogen blocker.
Isn't it t3 also chewing up your muscle tissue? I heard you need some type of AAS to build muscle in order to fill the gap.

tailoredgains

Awards
I have read that t3 only becomes catabolic if you are taking over 75mg a day. I know what you are saying and I've read that too, but I've also read you don't need an AAS so I took my chances. Plus I'm only taking it for a short period of time, stopped, and now a short period of time again. l don't notice any muscle loss. I know t3 can make you look "flat" and a lot of people associate that with muscle loss but I know I'm losing fat not muscle. If I'm losing muscle it's very minimal

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have read that t3 only becomes catabolic if you are taking over 75mg a day. I know what you are saying and I've read that too, but I've also read you don't need an AAS so I took my chances. Plus I'm only taking it for a short period of time, stopped, and now a short period of time again. l don't notice any muscle loss. I know t3 can make you look "flat" and a lot of people associate that with muscle loss but I know I'm losing fat not muscle. If I'm losing muscle it's very minimal
How much do you think the t3 is helping?

tailoredgains

Awards
I feel like it's giving me that extra "edge "
It's no miracle drug still gotta put in the work
I like the energy it gives me
I feel like it's helped me get past my stuck points

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I feel like it's giving me that extra "edge "
It's no miracle drug still gotta put in the work
I like the energy it gives me
I feel like it's helped me get past my stuck points
Ive read that t2 does pretty much the same thing without the losing muscle part i may try that soon