Can anyone estimate my bodyfat % ?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Can anyone estimate my bodyfat % ?

Hi folks hope you dont mind me posting this on here.

Currently been cutting these last couple weeks and just wondered what bodyfat % im roughly around? Just to give me an idea on how long i should cut.

Thanks. Appreciate any feedback
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. 16-18%
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    16-18%
    Thanks

Think a should just remain cutting for another few weeks? Be nice to see some ab shape for once

4. My guess would be a bit lower than that. Probably getting close to 12

5. Quote Originally Posted by Michael_scarn View Post
    My guess would be a bit lower than that. Probably getting close to 12
    Think so? Was hoping to reach around the 12% mark maybe even push it to 10% then start a lean bulk thier after
    •   

6. My guess is 14-16%.. At 12% I think you'd be able to see your abs a bit more, but who knows.. Genetics.

Have you had visible abs in the past?
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/294252-wimsicle-builds-size.html

7. Somewhere between 12 and 15%

8. Hard to judge from one photo but I'd guess 13-14% at most, definitely nowhere near 18% you've too much definition and vascularity to be that high. Some people just don't have good abs and need to work harder for them to show.

9. My only thought on 12% is because that's when you initially start to see the "birth" of the 6 pack. You seem to be on the edge. Great pectoral definition and what not

10. I was on my phone when I made my initial guess, but now that I'm on my computer I think it's closer to 13-15%.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

11. Quote Originally Posted by Wimsicle View Post
    My guess is 14-16%.. At 12% I think you'd be able to see your abs a bit more, but who knows.. Genetics.

Have you had visible abs in the past?
    Nah ive never seen them clearly. I can make them appear with an ab flex. I still work them though (2 x a week)

12. Quote Originally Posted by bell1986 View Post
    Nah ive never seen them clearly. I can make them appear with an ab flex. I still work them though (2 x a week)
    Nice work, you aren't far diet wise for a couple weeks from seeing them.
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/294252-wimsicle-builds-size.html

13. 12-15% seems about right. Probably closer to 12% though. It's hard to really know from a picture. You're looking pretty good though.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative✯Use code MARK30 to save 30% on All Hi-Tech Parma Companies,APSNutrition,ALRIndu stries,LG Sciences,Hi-Tech Pharma,FormutechNutrition,Ifor ce Nutrition

14. Yeah i'd prob say 15% if you put on a bit more muscle would look really good, also if you dropped another 3-5% i dont see why you would need to do anymore because you should look pretty darn good(unless competing)

15. Thanks guys i appreciate all the comments. Im gonna remain on the cut for another 2-4 weeks and then just start a lean bulk from thier. I was very overweight a few years back so to hear folk say some good comments on my physique makes me feel a ton better as ive put in alot of time and effort to get into shape. Thanks

16. I would say between 12-14 tops. If you were lower abs would be more visible then they are. Still have some mild vascularity and definition so I personally would say no higher then 14% tops.

17. Quote Originally Posted by bell1986 View Post
    Thanks guys i appreciate all the comments. Im gonna remain on the cut for another 2-4 weeks and then just start a lean bulk from thier. I was very overweight a few years back so to hear folk say some good comments on my physique makes me feel a ton better as ive put in alot of time and effort to get into shape. Thanks
    You're definitely killing it, i would suggest doing ab roll outs, plank reaches, weighted crunches and HEAVY cable chops to build those abs up... alternate 1 to 2 times each week/fortnight depending on whether you are doing heavy complex lifts that week or not.

Also get rid of those gloves (unless you were pulling a rope or something like that)

18. Name:  Update.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  252.8 KB

Update on the cut so far. Can see a little more definition? How much longer should i cut do you guys think?

I wish i had pics from when i was at my highest weight (15 stone) Im around 11 stone 5 just now so would be a fair difference!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    You're definitely killing it, i would suggest doing ab roll outs, plank reaches, weighted crunches and HEAVY cable chops to build those abs up... alternate 1 to 2 times each week/fortnight depending on whether you are doing heavy complex lifts that week or not.

Also get rid of those gloves (unless you were pulling a rope or something like that)
    I just use gloves to keep the hands in a good state. I dont think gloves would cause any issues ?

I do an ab workout x2 a week. Leg raises ' Windmills ' Cable crunches ' Ab Roll's and then i always finish with weighted decline sit up's. This should hopefully give them some mass in time

20. Forget all those ab exercises and throw in a 5x5 deadlift session every week. That will get ur abs popping.

21. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Forget all those ab exercises and throw in a 5x5 deadlift session every week. That will get ur abs popping.
    That better than isolations? Ive never been a deadlift type of person but they seem to be awesome for overall body compostion by the sounds of it?

22. Yeah better for overall growth and great for abdominal development if you use correct form. Here's a great vid to help you work out your setup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYREQkVtvEc

23. [QUOTE=BennyMagoo79;5760905]Yeah better for overall growth and great for abdominal development if you use correct form. Here's a great vid to help you work out your setup:

5x5 be more than enough? I might just start incorporating these each week? That video explains them perfectly. I was always afraid of injury from them as it can be common?

24. Yeah start with 5x5 once a week. Work with a weight you can complete all reps with with good form. Heres another good vid (there are some real bad ones on youtube):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDuXuUg15mk

25. One more vid....this one explains abdominal bracing, which is what builds ur abs in this exercise:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5eGGZXb0Is
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Estimate my bodyfat% on a bulk
    By chrisishere in forum Bulking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-05-2015, 04:58 PM
  2. Can anyone see my avatar?
    By Dracoy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 09:14 AM
  3. Can anyone help repair my messed up post-propecia bloodwork?
    By Matt Skiba in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 02:45 PM
  4. I want to Compete in my First Contest, Can Anyone Help?
    By IronMarc in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-06-2006, 12:29 AM
  5. Can someone estimate my BF%?
    By Clownshoes in forum Pics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 11:03 PM