Huge Deficit Stagnation/stalling weight loss

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. APC80 gets it. Plus you will be a boneless, tired, blankshooter.
    ISSA CFT

2. "I usually burn around 3500-4000 calories a day according to Fitbit."
    Fitbit isn't even close to accurate. It can only measure heart rate and try to guess how many steps you've taken. It has no idea how much muscle you have or your diet, so I wouldn't really pay much attention to the it's calorie statistics.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by diggyroxx View Post
    APC80 gets it. Plus you will be a boneless, tired, blankshooter.
    i did lose 15lbs in one month without suffering in my lifts however, though I know some of the weight was water weight of course. I was surprised with how much energy I kept and how my lifts didn't decrease. The fat burner stimulants help in that regard though

4. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    i did lose 15lbs in one month without suffering in my lifts however, though I know some of the weight was water weight of course. I was surprised with how much energy I kept and how my lifts didn't decrease. The fat burner stimulants help in that regard though
    Only lifts which i ever find suffer are benchpress and squats.

I feel it is relative strength though and due to topped up glycogen stores when bulking, also the fact that joints, knees, elbows and shoulders feel better when not very low on calories and deep into a cut.

5. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Only lifts which i ever find suffer are benchpress and squats.

I feel it is relative strength though and due to topped up glycogen stores when bulking, also the fact that joints, knees, elbows and shoulders feel better when not very low on calories and deep into a cut.
    Yeah I agree my lifts that require a massive amount of force and strength as it is are the ones that did suffer unfortunately. I haven't tried to max what I did on bench before or go too heavy yet, but I don't feel as explosive that's for sure.
    •   

6. My last cut I dropped a 35kg dumbbell on my chest doing incline db presses I lost power completely in my right arm and it just missed my face. Luckily got away with just bruising but this time I'll be more careful going to failure on presses.
  •