3 weeks for losing 10 pounds

senshirly

senshirly

Awards
Hi, I would like to share my friend who lost 10 pounds within 3 weeks. I don't think he did lose too much weight, at least he did lose some weight. He ate 2 meal replacement-159 meals in the morning and evening , just so easy. He is satisfied with result , hope he can continue his diet plan. You can find 159 meals on my blog leanreads.com . There are so many people have successfully achieved weight loss. I just want to share with you...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was thinking this is strange until I went to the web site. I think this is a case where it might be just spam but it is interesting reading. That mixture in a tea cup does not look very appealing however. Something has definitely been lost in translation.

Screen Shot 2017-05-06 at 6.42.48 AM.png

Cereals: glutinous rice, barley, black rice, buckwheat rice, oats, millet, millet, brown rice, sorghum rice, wheat, barley, soybeans, black beans, black beans, red beans, green beans, peas, beans , Lentils, concanavalin, green beans, kidney beans, Dutch beans, soybeans, green beans, dragon beans, ridge boat beans, cow-pea.

Nuts: pecans, hazelnut, pine nuts, happy nuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, peanuts, ginkgo nuts.

Seeds: watermelon seeds, pumpkin seeds, grape seed, cucumber seeds, basil seeds, lettuce seeds, cherry seeds, melon seeds, bitter gourd seeds, melon seeds, bergamot seeds, gold loofah seeds, loofah seeds, Zucchini seeds, cucumber seeds, parsley seeds, broccoli seeds, broccoli seeds, broccoli seeds, broccoli seeds, Pilan seeds, amaranth, bitter seeds, pomegranate seeds, cabbage seeds, spinach seeds, Carrots seeds, toon seeds, kale seeds, chrysanthemum seeds, rapeseed, black sesame seeds, white sesame seeds, seabuckthorn, cassia seed, radish seed, jujube kernel, hemp seed, pine pollen.

Fungi: hazel mushroom, Hericium, black fungus, red mushrooms, matsutake, Poria, Tremella, Morchella, mushrooms, red mushrooms, mushrooms, great spirulina, kelp, seaweed.

Flowers: red lilies, lilac flowers, chrysanthemum, Huaihua, generation of flowers, white beans, honeysuckle, Danfeng peony flowers, tea flowers , wolf-berry, red dates, green peppers, etc.

From so many kinds of ingredients , what are special features of 159 vegetarian meal plan?

1.Complete & balanced Nutrient
2.Alkaline food: to correct acidic body
3.Be rich in plant protein
4.Low Carbohydrate
5.Contain enough unsaturated fatty acids
6.Abundant antioxidant plants nutrients
I don't see a problem with this person posting their diet here. Slight self-promotion.
senshirly Welcome to AM.

Some of us are a bit skeptical at someone coming into the forums and in their very first few posts introducing a product or service for sale. It's not exactly considered 'good form' to do.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Great it contains a load of nutrients, anti oxidants and rich in helpful ingredients but so does most greens sups... replacing your diet with just 2 of these a day would most definitely drop off the fat... but also muscle. Why come into a forum mainly about muscle/bodybuilding and talk about replacement meals? Looks like a good addition to a diet to be fair but NOT a replacement

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, I'll take 159 of them

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or you could just eat less.:shrug:

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I too wish to successfully achieve weight loss

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Dammit SFreed , what is this poop? LOL

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm good. If you had actually been around a little bit and posted some, I might take it into consideration. But you showed up just to promote your products.

No thanks.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I can eat rice and only drink water and lose the same amount in that time. Sorry but this is a bodybuilding forum.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
You'll have to prove/show us. Most new companies send out samples to people here to log and review. But you have to be a sponsor before you can even try to sell stuff here.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Oh dear God. Call in the sponsor police, this one's outta control! lol

David Smith

David Smith

Awards
Looks very unique, those who eat more whole grains have a lower risk of becoming obese, I personally think it should more or less help in weight loss.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi, I would like to share my friend who lost 10 pounds within 3 weeks. I don't think he did lose too much weight, at least he did lose some weight. He ate 2 meal replacement-159 meals in the morning and evening , just so easy. He is satisfied with result , hope he can continue his diet plan. You can find 159 meals on my blog leanreads.com . There are so many people have successfully achieved weight loss. I just want to share with you...

Admin what do you think about this diet :biglaugh:

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
vujade, I am also looking forward to reply from Admin, I think he is more experienced...
I think we're all waiting for that reply.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
I think we're all waiting for that reply.
I'd also like to know how long before SFreed is able to obtain pretty looks ??!! and will it be a gradual change.. if so progress pics are a must..

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Can I lose weight by eating this popcorn while I read this thread?

lol

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just here for the comments, haha

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The normal life of human is 159 years?!?!?!?!?! Da fuq

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I think it will work as long as you insist in this diet. In my personal view, grains are benefit for weight loss. Today we have three major problems about diet: eat wrong, eat more, eat in loss
Eat wrong: deep processing of food and acidic food (meat, milk, eggs, salt, rice, fine surface, refining oil, etc.)
Eat more: every meal is too full, late night supper.
Eat in loss: nutrition is not balanced from raw food (fruits and vegetables)
How to eat? [Eat right, eat less, eat the whole nutrition] so i think it is a good diet plan with balanced nutrition .

vujade, I am also looking forward to reply from Admin, I think he is more experienced...
You have zero knowledge of nutrition - and it shows.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd also like to know how long before SFreed is able to obtain pretty looks ??!! and will it be a gradual change.. if so progress pics are a must..
I hope it's gradual. I'd hate to just wake up looking like Caitlyn tomorrow morning.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz, I am willing to listen to your correct nutrition theory
Would you mind posting up the entire nutrition profile? Including:

Vitamin and mineral DV%s
CHO content
Fat content
Protein content

Now, the only reason I can see this not needing a nutritional panel is for the following reasons (hence why I can't find one, and only a list of ingredients):

-a herb or spice, mineral water, tea and coffee (because they have no significant nutritional value)

If you are claiming a human can survive off this - you need to back it up with the above info.

Look forward to your response.

Tejasri Manth

Awards
That sounds great !!. I did lose many inches by following low and moderate carb diets and this is really flexible dieting. What was his calorie intake for the replacement meals. I just hope he did not go on too much calorie deficit below his BMR.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
senshirly do you actually know anything about nutrition and dieting? It seems like your pretty damn clueless

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is this thread even real? Who would eat this. senshirly why dont you eat it. Cause Im sure your gonna have alot of stock left over and come back and tell us how it works in 159 years

senshirly

senshirly

Awards
Is this thread even real? Who would eat this. senshirly why dont you eat it. Cause Im sure your gonna have alot of stock left over and come back and tell us how it works in 159 years
生命科学家从细胞分裂角度科学论证,人类的正常寿命是159岁。
“159工程”就是研究如何使人类的寿命健康地活到159岁的一项养生工程。
由林陆山教授倡导发起并任组长的“159工程研究课题组”于2010年8月15日正式宣布组建,这标志着林陆山教授将带领他的科研团队根据“量子生物学科学理论体系”,以研发中医药天然植物能量提取物为健康长寿养生取向,运用“菌草酸多酶反应体酶解技术”,开发“QU-063”能量因子量子生物制品,为人类寿命健康地活到159岁提供了坚实的物质能量。

159工程研究的“健康指标”:
(一)技术指标:
1、眼晴:眼睛是一个光感受器,光线经过瞳孔、晶状体进入眼球。老化的生理状态就是晶状体弹性逐渐丧失。健康指标是使晶状体弹性恢复正常。
2、腰部:“腰为肾之府”,机体老化导致腰痛是自然现象,由此而引发肾亏、生殖功能与泌尿功能均虚衰。健康指标是腰部不疼。
3、性生活和谐:衰老导致肾气虚衰、性欲减退,头晕耳鸣,面色苍白,精神萎靡,肢冷畏寒,手足冰凉。对于女人而言,月经量少,血色晦暗,白带过多,有异味。健康指标是通过补肾助阳坚阴,恢复和激活人体性功能。
4、人体自我调节作用增强:衰老的另一个指标就是前列腺肥大,过度充血、睾丸萎缩、炎症。前列腺位于后尿道周围,是分泌精液的一种生殖腺,分前叶、左右二叶、中叶和后叶共五叶。健康指标是排尿畅通,睾丸平滑园润,皮肤、头发恢复光亮色泽。
(二)精神指标:
《长寿歌》:八十不稀奇,九十多来稀,百岁笑眯眯。七十还是小弟弟,六十睡在摇篮里。
(三)人体生理生化指标:
1、色素沉着度减少; 2、神疲度消失;
3、头晕度消失; 4、耳鸣度消失;
5、腰酸度消失; 6、足软度消失;
7、畏冷度消失; 8、健忘度消失;
9、夜尿频数消失; 10、目花消失;
11、失眠消失; 12、多梦消失;
13、性功能恢复; 14、脱发停止;
15、血清免疫球蛋白A(IgA)恢复正常值71~335mg%; 16、IgM恢复正常值48~212mg%。
四、159工程研究目标与“QU-063”能量因子量子生物制品:
林陆山教授创立并发明的量子生物学理论与技术已用于“攻克肿瘤干细胞”及“159工程”的研究。
保持端粒酶活性高、浓度大,延缓端粒变短的时间,能使人类健康长寿;但端粒酶太多,又会加剧癌症的发展,这就是端粒酶“敌我不分”的动作机制。据科学统计,恶性肿瘤细胞具有高活性的端粒酶,端粒酶阳性的肿瘤有卯巢癌、淋巴瘤、急性白血病、乳腺癌、结肠癌、肺癌等等,大约90%的癌细胞都有着不断增长的端粒及相对来说数量较多的端粒酶问题。
量子生物理论与技用于“攻克肿瘤干细胞”及“159工程”研究的核心是,实现端粒酶对健康细胞起保护作用,又能够破坏恶性细胞的生长,使端粒酶在“帮助”癌细胞复制中“无从下手”的“双向选择”机制。
“量子生物技术攻克肿瘤干细胞研究课题”的目标是:恰到好处地控制端粒酶的活性和数量。“菌草酸制品”已实现了对健康细胞起保护作用,靶向攻击病兆细胞的目标。量子生物制剂的目标是,保护人体正常的干细胞,专门攻击和溶解肿瘤干细胞。
同样道理,“159工程研究课题组”的目标是,运用菌草酸酶解发酵工艺,从一组中草药的验方中,提取出一种称之为“QU-063”的能量因子。这种能量因子的作用就是延续正常细胞端粒的寿命。
走中西医结合的道路,研制富含引力光量子的“量子生物制剂”。在治疗方面,根除肿瘤干细胞,使癌症和糖尿病不再危害人类的健康。在养生方面,延续端粒的“寿命”,保持端粒酶恰到的活性和浓度,使人类健康长寿地活到159岁。这就是课题组的研究目标。
“159工程研究课题组”开发的“QU-063”能量因子量子生物制品简介:
主要原料:黄芪、麦冬、枸杞、西洋参、罗汉果、虫草、天然灵芝、甘草、大枣、多酶反应体等。
多酶反应体的作用:
多酶反应体是由细胞壁溶解酶、纤维素酶、果胶酶、蛋白酶和糖化酶等多种生物酶通过一定组分的原生质液、产酶促进剂、微量元素和溶剂组合而成的生物添加剂。它不但可以酶解纤维素使之转化为葡萄糖,而且可以崩解细胞壁,并可以将大分子蛋白分解为小分子蛋白,可以将长链氨基酸切割为“多肽”,使产品富含多糖和活性物质。根据生物酶的特性,它是具有活性的蛋白质,一种酶只能酶解一种相应的底物,并且在反应过程中酶分子本身不会消失。因此,应用多酶反应体不但可以提取底物中的有效成份,而且在服用这种经多酶反应体制作的产品后,这些酶同样进入到体内,成为人体中多种酶的有效补充,从而加强人体的内在能量,增加体力和活力;久而久之,健康、长寿就会实现。
提取物作用:
黄芪多糖与麦冬多糖,在人体中是“高能能量因子”,能促使免疫功能的提高;枸杞多糖能加强人体的肾脏滤毒和固肾能力;西洋参中的“人参二醇”、“人参三醇”、“人参皂甙”能加强人体的运动体力;罗汉果多糖和总皂甙与虫草中的“半知菌”协调作用,对增加肺荷量及保健呼吸道有良好功效;天然灵芝中的灵芝多糖、灵芝酸对肝脏的造血器官有很好地保护作用,同时可以调控端粒酶的数量;甘草甜素和大枣多糖则能中和诸药,使各味药物成份“和谐共频”。
“QU-063”能量因子功效:
经过菌草酸多酶反应体制作工艺提取出来的“QU-063”能量因子,会使端粒长度在复制过程中在缩短到一定程度后重新恢复长度,既能有效地延缓染色体中“端粒”变短进度,又能使端粒酶在延长染色体“端粒寿命”中起到积极的作用;同时“QU-063能量因子”不会让端粒酶激活癌细胞,使端粒酶在“帮助”癌细胞复制中“无从下手”,真正起到延续正常细胞端粒的寿命之作用。
多酶反应体会在端粒酶与癌细胞之间筑起一条由高能量、小分子蛋白和多肽物质形成的坚实壁垒。
人类寿命健康地活到159岁的时代已经到来。

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's exactly what I was going to say except in English he he

senshirly

senshirly

Awards
How do you know I don't eat it? I ate it for improving health ,not weight loss as I am less than 100 pounds.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not really sure what that means. Can anyone clarify. Is that some kind of chinese curse. Am I screwed. Lol

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How do you know I don't eat it? I ate it for improving health ,not weight loss as I am less than 100 pounds.
If your less than 100 lbs. You should probably eat some more. You seriously need a bulking cycle. Is that even healthy to be that skinny

senshirly

senshirly

Awards
I think thin is much healthier than overweight.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who said I was overweight
Pretty sure senshirly just did.

And 100 pounds might not be too far out of whack. Maybe he's (she's?) only 4 feet tall.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pretty sure senshirly just did.

And 100 pounds might not be too far out of whack. Maybe he's (she's?) only 4 feet tall.
Pretty sure she, he, it, whatever did. But, I'm definetly not. And the profile states 5' so thats what I was going off of. Either way. Probably could use some more food, and a ton more protein in their life. Lol

senshirly

senshirly

Awards
I never say you or he, or anyone overweight, Unless you think you are fat
No one thinks you're fat, I am female with 158cm, I am not sure what is feet?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never say you or he, or anyone overweight, Unless you think you are fat
No one thinks you're fat, I am female with 158cm, I am not sure what is feet?
Feet is something you walk with ?

senshirly

senshirly

Awards
Maybe he's (she's?) only 4 feet tall, I mean feet here, not Feet is something you walk with

senshirly

senshirly

Awards
Pretty sure she, he, it, whatever did. But, I'm definetly not. And the profile states 5' so thats what I was going off of. Either way. Probably could use some more food, and a ton more protein in their life. Lol
This is the answer for your question how it works in 159 years

senshirly

senshirly

Awards
I ask you a question ,not answer your question