Proper ECA Stack with Bronkaid?

Wendya72

Wendya72

Awards
I've been doing a ECA stack using 1 Bronkaid with 2 Excedrine, 3xs a day... does anyone have a solution on how to improve my stack? I currently run/jog 3-4 hrs a week and have my calories down to 1200 a day with lots of protein. Any suggestions are welcomed!

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I have been using chaos and pain red sky 2 capsules, 1 bronkaid, 2 baby aspirin in the morning and then 1 capsule red sky and 1 bronkaid in the afternoon.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Has anyone use the ECA stack and. Mild dosage of clen before?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to AM, Wendy!

First thing I would do is trade the Excedrin for actual caffeine tabs. Is there a reason you're taking pain medication 3X a day?

Also, what are your current stats and goals for that low of a caloric intake?

R

Rlund25

Awards
I take 1 caffeine pill 200mg and 2 bronkaid. Once upon waking and one more time at 1pm. But I played with the dose

Wendya72

Wendya72

Awards
Hi,

I gained a lot of weight during a bad time in my life, there's no reason for the excedrine.. it was just there. Before my depression and out of control eating I weighted about 135, I topped out at 267! (Yikes!) I had a lot of success with the ECA stack when it metabolife back in the early 2000's of course I was just losing 15 pounds or so tops. I started walking, jogging, and running last February and the ECA stack this February. Currently I weight 195. I still have a ways to go. I'm almost 45 years old and I'm 5'5".