WEIGHT LOSS WHILE RECOVERING FROM INJURY

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I had my lower leg reconstructed almost 6 months ago. It's mostly healed but tendons, ligaments, still about 60%. So average day at gym is '
Workout routine: 30-45min exercise bike, 30min legs low resistance( high as I can go without real pain following days) and then 1.5 - 2hours upper body very little rests and lots of supersets. I also swim for 45 min-1.5 hours 2-3 days a week so some gym sessions are 4.5 hours long, no talking just a few texts and short rests. I go to gym 5 days week

Because I don't want to prolong healing I can't get extreme on what I cut out and I fallow cravings like ton's of 1% milk I'm 6'4 250 and should be 225-235 can't tell how much muscle I've lost because I'm covered in fat lol but I was a 235 with abb outline and pelvic cuts, but I've never had a sixer and don't care to go extra 5miles for a few ripples that don't add strength. Strength is now about 90% for upper-body only. Legs will have their turn. I'm usually not a calorie counter (you will see that in my measuments) and just eat healthy, and I don't have time or tools to do exact cal counts

My average diet is 3 meals 3 snacks(optional) no (very seldom) liquid sugars and stevia for sweetners
Breakfast: 3-4 eggs 1 cup beans, or protein shake 1%milk and strawberrys, or large bowl shreaded wheat/non sugar cereal.

Lunch: always variations of 1/3-1/2 lb of lean meat chix breast, 97% hamburger, pork loin, with 2 cups potatoes or 2 cups pasta, and 2 cups cauliflower,broccoli,carrot mix (this is biggest meal and sounds big but it's really not much once cooked.

Dinner is lunch without potatoes and I double veggies sometimes throw in 1 cup beans if really hungry after gym

snack options, 1 can green beans, 4 non-sugar cookies w pint of milk, fist full beef jerkey, 2 cups brussel sprouts, celery &hummus. 2cups veggie mix, 1 can tuna w soy sauce. sometimes I eat 0 snacks but almost always do cookies and milk right before bed at least milk(I can't sleep with empty stomach)

Health Info: TT 690, FT 34 (6-25 scale), E2 low norm, LH high norm, SBHG low norm thyroid norm, cortisol way high and take supps to reduce, glucose lvl norm, insulin norm, IGF-1 3times norm no exo intake or stim, sodium norm, BP norm,
I did a calorie count and I think it was 1,800 without snacks (a lot of cals from milk as I consume up to quart a day. I switched to scim milk but its a 200 cal difference between satisfaction and gross but willing to try again.
I usually work construction and WO and unfortunately gym and mild sports are only exercise other than tons of stairs in my house that hurt my leg haha. I have most sedentary days of my entire life not watching tv and snacking, mostley running my 2 businesses and a lot of online research both business and health related I really have limited options for more exercise other than short walk or decent bike ride. I'm looking for tips like go for 20 min walk in morning to start metabolism or what you guys think can help

I'm losing weight but not fast enough and in the past between construction work and WO I could drop 15lbs in a month if really needed, I'm open to suggestions, my doc thinks combo of high cortisol and not constantly walking around jobs and climbing ladders is main culprit but I can't stand being a fatbody! please help but don't just say cut all snacks or easy answer. I usually eat 50% more in a 5 meal plan when not injured.