Appetite Suppressants

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi guys,

What is the best Appetite Suppressant you have used?

I am trying to cut atm and it is ridiculously hard, I take Blood Shred, but it just makes me hungrier.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Currently on EC. Could just about go all day without eating. I used to always eat everything regardless of what I took... now I have no desire to eat. Kinda amazing

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

I am trying to cut atm and it is ridiculously hard, I take Blood Shred, but it just makes me hungrier.
Raw or war?

What's your diet like? How long you been dieting?

Depending on bf%, may want to look into Evomuse epitome.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Raw or war?

What's your diet like? How long you been dieting?

Depending on bf%, may want to look into Evomuse epitome.
Ive tried both and same thing haha. BF% is around 15%

Been dieting for 8 weeks

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i am around 97kgs and sitting on about 2,300-2,400 calories

Shane D

Awards
Currently on EC. Could just about go all day without eating. I used to always eat everything regardless of what I took... now I have no desire to eat. Kinda amazing
What is EC? Is it a pill?

Shane D

Awards
Years ago convenience store sold what was called "mini thins" which was ephedrine pills. But I didn't know it was a appetite suppressant.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Years ago convenience store sold what was called "mini thins" which was ephedrine pills. But I didn't know it was a appetite suppressant.
Oh okay lol. And yeah it definitely is for me. I think it works for most people, but stimulants can be difficult to handle

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Ive tried both and same thing haha. BF% is around 15%

Been dieting for 8 weeks
Lower or higher, epitome might help. Not so much 12-15% where lepton isn't the issue.

Man:..raw did my appetite in pretty well. Assass1nate is helping some, but I thought bsr was stronger on my appetite.

More veg? Carbonated water? Gum chewing?

You hungry all the time, or are there particular times that it gets crazy? What's your macro split like?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sparta12 I have to say that a fully recommend Radiate by RXS Supplements. The Alpha Yohimbe is an excellent appetite suppressant, and overall the product is killer for focus, energy and just good old fashioned sweating!!! Im using it twice a day and since starting it my weight loss has been rocketing...while still maintaining muscle and increasing my strength. Im putting the link at the bottom of this post for the website as well as my code to knock the price down to $39.99. Remember...at 1 scoop a day makes the Radiate a 45 serving tub. Not to mention 1 scoop and 10oz of water tastes like orange sweet tarts....and you dont have to worry about a crash at the end of its cycle in your system .
Use "FireTitan" at checkout if you decide to order!!

http://rxssupplements.com/

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sparta12 I have to say that a fully recommend Radiate by RXS Supplements. The Alpha Yohimbe is an excellent appetite suppressant, and overall the product is killer for focus, energy and just good old fashioned sweating!!! Im using it twice a day and since starting it my weight loss has been rocketing...while still maintaining muscle and increasing my strength. Im putting the link at the bottom of this post for the website as well as my code to knock the price down to $39.99. Remember...at 1 scoop a day makes the Radiate a 45 serving tub. Not to mention 1 scoop and 10oz of water tastes like orange sweet tarts....and you dont have to worry about a crash at the end of its cycle in your system .

http://rxssupplements.com/
I'll second the Radiate recommendation as a non-rep. It's strong stuff and definitely kills my appetite. It has all the good properties of a thermogenic. Just make sure you start out at 1/3 to 1/2 a scoop to assess tolerance. I initially took a half scoop which rocked my world. I dialed it back and have since been increasing ever so slightly every few days. FYI, I don't have much experience with thermos.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to be able to pick up some ephedra at my local gas station!

The good old days...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Home
this....I am 3/4 of the way thru 1 tub of radiate and so far I have lost 12lbs, not only is it a great thermo that heats my body and makes me sweat---but it truly kills my appetite...I rate radiate in the top 3-4 appetite suppressing supplements I have used in my 11 years on this forum....and that includes the ephedra stuff from years ago!!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi guys,

No1: Melanotan II (1.8-2.2mg/day) Unbelievable anorexia + tan + boner, no build up tolerance noted in months / hands down best peptide out there
-may cause nausea for some users after injection, lasting 20min - 2 hours
No2: ECA+ DMAA: builds up tolerance after week 3/can cause insomnia and a limp d1ck (stim d1ck)

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
Yeah the good ol' days now you have to swipe your ID for ephedrine. I'd say try EC

NewGirl

Awards
I would love to try EC but I thought ephedrine was banned? If that's not true, is there a particular product that contains both already? How many mg of E and C is an effective dose?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Coffee usually does the trick, but sometimes I use Level II by Formutech Nutrition and I'm good for awhile.

NewGirl

Awards
Thank you!
I'm new to the forum. I need to lose about 30lbs (I love to eat waaaay too much-and alcohol of course :) so I really need a great appetite suppressant and a thermogenic (I think). I've used products in the past and I've noticed I can handle pretty string stimulants. Any other recommendations besides EC?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you!
I'm new to the forum. I need to lose about 30lbs (I love to eat waaaay too much-and alcohol of course :) so I really need a great appetite suppressant and a thermogenic (I think). I've used products in the past and I've noticed I can handle pretty string stimulants. Any other recommendations besides EC?
NewGirl I said it above and Ill say it again...I cant recommend Radiate from rxssupplements enough. Yes, I am a rep but thats because I believe in the product. You can go on the supplement log section and read any of the current 6 logs that are running and see that EVERYONE is getting the results they wanted. If you have any questions, you can PM me for more information and Ill give you my code to save you about 42% on the price. Hope this helps

NewGirl

Awards
Great! Thank you. I looked it up. I think I might try it. Does it only come in liquid form?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great! Thank you. I looked it up. I think I might try it. Does it only come in liquid form?
No liquid "form", however (and not to sound like a smart arse) when you add the water...BOOM. Its a liquid. And tastes pretty dadgum good!! If you order...use code "FireTitan" for the savings.

EDIT: I apologize I misread, thought you were asking if it did come in a liquid form and now I see I am apparently unable to read. But to answer your question..what you see is the only option...for now

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No liquid "form", however (and not to sound like a smart arse) when you add the water...BOOM. Its a liquid. And tastes pretty dadgum good!! If you order...use code "FireTitan" for the savings.

EDIT: I apologize I misread, thought you were asking if it did come in a liquid form and now I see I am apparently unable to read. But to answer your question..what you see is the only option...for now
lol...dadgum!!!

truth!!!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No1: Melanotan II (1.8-2.2mg/day) Unbelievable anorexia + tan + boner, no build up tolerance noted in months / hands down best peptide out there
No2: ECA+ DMAA: builds up tolerance after week 3/can cause insomnia and a limp d1ck (stim d1ck)
Why did you decide to dose MTII at such an amount. I mean that is a monthly dosage for most sensible users, and here you are pinning it daily.

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
I would love to try EC but I thought ephedrine was banned? If that's not true, is there a particular product that contains both already? How many mg of E and C is an effective dose?
Ephedrine is only banned in dietary supplements but still sold as a asthma medicine, known as bronkaid or primatine. Sold behind the counter at any pharmacy. Typical doses are a 1/10 ratio of ephedrine to caffeine 25mg ephedrine to 200 mg caffeine. I start with 12.5 to assess tolerance. Hope this helps

NewGirl

Awards
Haha! No worries. Thanks again. I just ordered it. I will report back.... :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some natural remedies to control appetite would also be to drink lots of water, especially when hunger comes. If I feel hunger strike and drink a good 30 ounces of water or so, my hunger goes away for about an hour. I would also say to make sure you eat your veggies and I am talking about your green veggies with lots of fiber. They are not calorie dense, you can eat a lot of them and feel quite full after. I would also say eat every couple of hours very taking an IF approach if appetite is an issue.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's crazy how water blunts my morning hunger. I can be really hungry, drink my pwo with 12 oz water, then sip on 30-40 oz of my intra drink, only few calories would be coming from aminos and I can make it on no food until post workout (only do this when I'm cutting)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why did you decide to dose MTII at such an amount. I mean that is a monthly dosage for most sensible users, and here you are pinning it daily.
For said anorexic -and libido effect. Besides I'm skin type 1, at that dose, I'm barely tanned, others would be black.
If you know MTII, after first time use, the tanning effect diminishes, making it necessary to up the dose to archive similar effect.

Edit: Only using it at that dosages in a cut. 1.5mg / week keeps the tan.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I have been using chaos and pain cannibal Inferno, cannibal carnage, and bronkaid. Have had great appetite suppression while dieting. Use my code to save money if you check it out.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay. Thanks. Like the old mini thins?
No idea what that means lol
Ephedra was banned. Ephedrine is now just monitored and controlled.

Ephedrine in the US is available in Primetene and Bronkcaid, both at any CVS, Walgreens or Walmart Pharmacy.
You have to sign for it, and usually can only buy 2 boxes per month depending on what state you live in.

Caffeine pills are also available at Walmart in the form of No Doz, they should be on one of the drug aisles.

tailoredgains

Awards
Alpha lean 7 suppressed my appetite hardcore for the first two months when using it then my body adjusted
It is a fat burner.

Drinking apple cider vinegar is supposed to help curb cravings and help with satiety along with numerous other health benefits

You could also try a fiber supplement / psyllium husks to help you feel fuller

I have use garcinia Cambogia which helped curb cravings and appetite too
Supposedly garcinia cambogia doesn't help with weight loss though so idk maybe a placebo effect?

Currently taking DIM and although it isn't an appetite suppressant I believe it has helped control my estrogen to the point of helping curb cravings / late night snacking also

Just my personal experiences
I am a female though

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alpha lean 7 suppressed my appetite hardcore for the first two months when using it then my body adjusted
It is a fat burner.

Drinking apple cider vinegar is supposed to help curb cravings and help with satiety along with numerous other health benefits

You could also try a fiber supplement / psyllium husks to help you feel fuller

I have use garcinia Cambogia which helped curb cravings and appetite too
Supposedly garcinia cambogia doesn't help with weight loss though so idk maybe a placebo effect?

Currently taking DIM and although it isn't an appetite suppressant I believe it has helped control my estrogen to the point of helping curb cravings / late night snacking also

Just my personal experiences
I am a female though
welcome to the forum!!!

MrBEEF

Awards
HAHA ... #2 For the Win! I'll trade my appetite for a non-operational d!ck anyday! wtf this side is worse than the problem at hand. For the record I never have this issue with ECA. Also, I'd NEVER mix DMAA with ECA, that is crazy. It may burn fat well but the both are strong stims, reject that.