Keto Refeed Advice

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Well you can buy some vitamins etc if you want to make me smile. KetoGenics.com lol

2. Quote Originally Posted by DieselNY View Post
    Well you can buy some vitamins etc if you want to make me smile. KetoGenics.com lol
    I'm the one who named your sleep product haha
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html
    •   

3. This is why I love AnabolicMinds! Everyone is out to help each other out! Seems to be opposite of the world outside now a days, where everyone tries to take advantage of everyone.

Thank you again, much appreciated

4. Quote Originally Posted by Wimsicle View Post
    I'm the one who named your sleep product haha
    Truth!!

5. I will definitely check the site out
    •   

6. Name:  IMG_1493204651.686592.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  410.6 KB
    Just want to say thanks. Fist time taking in any sodium pre-workout and decent pump, but the fullness was crazy for me! Still better pump than usual. Again now back to the experiment table!

7. Quote Originally Posted by DieselNY View Post

The secret is electrolytes and specifically sodium, whenever I help someone on ketogenic diet and they complain about being flat I have them up their sodium by a couple of grams pre-workout and the effect is magical
    Again want to say you are the man and will be following any of your posts now like religion!
  8. Keto Refeed Advice

Great Info in this thread. Thanks @DieselNY for the info on gluconeogenesis.

9. Quote Originally Posted by THOR 70 View Post
    Great Info in this thread. Thanks @DieselNY for the info on gluconeogenesis.
    My pleasure.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Keto & Training advice
    By clint3612 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-31-2015, 01:04 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 09:48 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 07:17 PM
  4. Replies: 0