What's going on? - albuterol/diet question

Jbaggyballs

Awards
Hey guys,

I had a nasty hand injury back in November where I had to take 12 weeks off from lifting. Got back into the gym at the start of March and decided to cut as I'd put on some fat and lost muscle/strength after the big layoff, went from 225lbs to 210lbs. Been taking albuterol at 20mg's a day for the past two weeks and I think I look noticeably leaner, strength has also gone up. However the scales have only shifted by 2lbs. Could it be possible that I'm losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time? Or is something up with my diet? I work a lot so I eat the same porridge and protein meal 3 times a day, chicken and potatoes for dinner along with leafy greens and a few fruits.

I'm 6,1' 210 lbs at roughly 13-15% bf
Macros are 2400 cals, 237g carbs, 66g fat and 215g protein
Doing a push/pull routine 4 times a week with 20-30 mins LISS cardio after, and on off days I do 40-60 mins LISS cardio
Only other thing I'm taking is creatine

Thanks guys

CJuggernaut

CJuggernaut

Board Sponsor
Awards
You took a bit of time off , your body will respond favorably to any increase in exercise (strength gains) combined with a diet (fat loss) with little shift in weight. This is only temporary and as you keep moving forward you body will adapt and the gains will steadily become harder to achieve once you get back to or close to your previous conditioned state.